Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everyone

Orca

My friend SCS showed me this forum yesterday, and I'm super excited to be here. I'm 14 years old, and got into the show during the summer of 2012.

Hopefully I can be active on this forum as much as I want to be, it seems really nice here.

• Brohoof 3

WELCOME TIME!

Welcome to the forums Orca! This place sure is a great forum to be a part of! If you give it a bit of time I'm sure it won't be to hard to stay active here! Heck it might be hard not to :D.

Hope you enjoy the forums! And that you do in fact become active!

• Brohoof 1

SCS is fairly new here himself. Glad to see that he's settled in to the point that he's asking other people he knows to join. It makes me kind of proud that he's that comfortable with the community and the content that he's found here so far.

It is really nice here, and you seem pretty nice too. Plenty to see and do for everyone on this forum, and plenty of good people to share it with. Just jump in wherever you feel comfortable, be yourself, and I'm sure you'll have a great time. You already know SCS, so he'll probably help you out however he can, but I'm here for you too if you need to talk about something or have questions that need answering.

Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for joining, orca! This really is a wonderful website, in fact it's my favorite. As @Artemis said, feel free to send either him or I a message if you need any help.