Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ion's Pony Art Thread

Ion

New picture:

Messy Mane Ion

messy_mane_ion_by_ulyssesgrant-d5wfzaq.p

Here is a relatively quick vector. This time we have my OC Ion with a messy mane just like my last picture of her. I just wanted to see what it looked like when she was standing up. It is quite cute.

Enjoy

Plot plot plot plot plot plot. I want that plot to keep to myself. It just looks so DELICIOUS

Dat sexy face. You got her face down GOOD. :D

Once again, good job

Thanks. Have you read the fic that picture is based on?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
New picture:

Cloud Kicker and Derpy

cloud_kicker_and_derpy_by_ulyssesgrant-d

Here is a new picture based on the fanfic "The Life and Times of a Winning Pony" written by Chengar Qordath: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/28239/the-life-and-times-of-a-winning-pony

Here we have Cloud Kicker and Derpy sitting at a table. Not much else to say really other than this is the first time vectoring Derpy and her eyes were quite fun to make, as was the cutie mark.

Enjoy

Edited by Ion
  • Brohoof 4

Hello!

You deserve every brohoof you just received from me :P

Really really nice, your art is just adorable, as is your style! :)

Do wish to see more!

Hello!

You deserve every brohoof you just received from me :P

Really really nice, your art is just adorable, as is your style! :)

Do wish to see more!

Thanks. Did you actually brohoof all my posts in this thread? 

And I'll be making more stuff soon. Deck out my deviantart link in my sig if you want to see some of my older stuff in the meantime.

Hey everyone. I am having an art contest over on deviantart, so if anybody here has a deviantart account and wants to enter here are the details: 

http://ulyssesgrant.deviantart.com/journal/Ion-s-Birthday-Contest-Details-357534883

Thanks.

• Brohoof 1

New picture:

Velvet Remedy and Pyrelight

velvet_remedy_and_pyrelight_by_ulyssesgr

Here is Velvet Remedy and the Balefire Phoenix Pyrelight, two characters from the ever popular crossover fanfic Fallout Equestria. If any of you haven't yet read this fic you should as its one of the fandoms best (And longest) fics. Alright, in the fic Velvet Remedy is one of its mane characters and is the groups medic and healer. She is a great admirer of Fluttershy and is a descendant of Sweetie Belle. Her special talent is singing. Pyrelight is a balefire phoenix (A nuclear phoenix basically). Pyrelight was saved by Velvet in the fic and has since become her companion and in a sense, pet.

Link to the fic: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/story-fallout-equestria.html

Enjoy

• Brohoof 3

New picture:

Ion and Fable

img-1249769-1-ion_and_fable_by_ulyssesgr

Fable was created by Flaret - http://mlpforums.com/user/8399-flaret/

About the picture: Ion is doing some research and Fable is helping her. Simple enough. One thing to note is that this was my first foray into vectoring magic. It turned out ok, it just took me a while to do. Still needs refinement however. But thats for next time.

Anyways enjoy.

• Brohoof 2

New picture:

Rarity and Gummy

rarity_and_gummy_by_ulyssesgrant-d5xm9jh

We have Gummy "attacking" Rarity (Not that he is much of a threat with no teeth. Still Rarity doesn't look very happy about it either way.

Drawing this one took a while. Gummy was tricky, but its always fun drawing and vectoring the creatures of FIM. Rarity's mane was a good learning curve. Still, it wasn't as difficult to colour as I thought it would be. 

Enjoy.
  • Brohoof 2

Ion and Rain Painter

ion_and_rain_painter_by_ulyssesgrant-d5x

Here is my OC Ion and Rain Painter (An OC created by NerdiRockstar over on deviantart)

This picture was made for NerdiRockstar's birthday and the birthday of Ion (Which coincidently are on the same day :) ) today (March 14).

Enjoy.
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
New picture:

Ion and Blueberry

ion_and_blueberry_by_ulyssesgrant-d5ythv

This picture was actually a long time in the making. I started it a few weeks ago, but just didn't get around to finishing it until now.

Anyway here we have my OC Ion and Blueberry Blitz, an OC created by NerdiRockstar over on deviantart . And of course Ion is sitting on her favourite cloud (She does love sitting on those clouds :) ).

Enjoy.
  • Brohoof 2

New picture:

Aquarius Pony Vector

aquarius_pony_vector_by_ulyssesgrant-d5z

Equestria Daily post about the zodiac ponies: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/01/ponyscopes-from-hub.html

Aquarius and all the other zodiac ponies were created by the Hub before anyone asks.

Enjoy.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

New picture:

Fluttershy and Rainbow

fluttershy_and_rainbow_by_ulyssesgrant-d

Deviant Link: http://ulyssesgrant.deviantart.com/art/Fluttershy-and-Rainbow-364973250?ga_submit_new=10%253A1365713048

Here is the second prize for Crystal Rose for coming 1st in my recent art contest. They requested a picture of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash sitting on a cloud. And here it is.

Enjoy everyone.

Edited by Ion
  • Brohoof 3

New picture:

Filly Luna:

filly_luna_by_ulyssesgrant-d61v6k0.png

We have Filly Luna or Woona if you like looking cute. Not much else to say really. So what do you all think?

Enjoy.
  • Brohoof 1

Your art is simply fantastic!

Looking at them fills me with happiness.. cause looking at them just makes go, (d'awwww at them)

You should see some of my art. It's scattered around the forums

Just find the titles: Lil' Miss Rarity Drawing and Bad Little Girl topic names on this section.

Again Ion, you are gifted with drawing.. though I haven't seen any pencil drawings from you yetblush.png .

Again, I love em wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Again Ion, you are gifted with drawing.. though I haven't seen any pencil drawings from you yetimg-1374615-1-blush.png .

Again, I love em img-1374615-2-wub.png

Thanks. It means a lot. And I do have many drawings I made by hand over on Deviantart (Over 200). Check them out here if you want: http://ulyssesgrant.deviantart.com/gallery/

But if you want to see some of my favourite hand drawn picture I've made then I'll post them below:

lieutenant_fluttershy__the_element_of_ki

filly_pepper__s_first_guitar_by_ulyssesg

armoured_celestia_by_ulyssesgrant-d4vzxf

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

New picture:

Fancy Applejack and Rarity

fancy_applejack_and_rarity_by_ulyssesgra

Deviant Link: http://ulyssesgrant.deviantart.com/art/Fancy-Applejack-and-Rarity-369903484?ga_submit_new=10%253A1367787502

A friend of mine suggested that I make this a mix of those two pictures, and I am happy with the results. In case you were wondering Applejack's mane style here is the same as the one she had as a filly in the Cutie Mark Chronicles episode from season 1.

What do you think?

Enjoy.
Edited by Ion
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well this is coming along nicely, would love to see some of you Total War pics vectorized. And more of Ion's family, especially Flare.

I'm gonna vector this one sometime in the week: 

img-1438495-1-lieutenant_fluttershy__the

I don't have any plans to draw Flare soon. I have a couple of half finished vectors to do, and three more prize drawings for my recent contest.

Maybe soon. Have you drawn Flare before?

New picture:

Seafoam Flame

seafoam_flame_by_ulyssesgrant-d64bb0c.pn

Here is the adorable OC Seafoam Flame, created by TheMidnightRainstorm over on deviantart.

This picture was made as a prize for TheMidnightRainstorm for coming 3rd in my recent art contest.

Enjoy.
Edited by Ion
  • Brohoof 3

Apple Bloom in a Hat

apple_bloom_in_a_hat_by_ulyssesgrant-d64

Here is a vector of this picture I drew a few months back: http://ulyssesgrant.deviantart.com/art/Apple-Bloom-in-a-Hat-304942940

Apple Bloom is really, really adorable in Applejack's hat. No doubt about it. 

Enjoy.

Mother of god... Those are amazing! And that Woona one? Bro, you gave me a heart attack! That is sooo cute! :333 <3

You're making me feel self conscious of my art now :$

Thanks. Your art is pretty nice too. biggrin.png

• Brohoof 5