Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Biggest Personality Fault.

Loriem

I know this may seams rude, but we all know characters in this show and any form of entertainment have faults that hold them back. Shut as Twilight's over scheduling, Rainbow's Ego, Fluttershy shyness (who woulda thought?), Pinkie's tendency to be annoying sometimes, Rarity's need to be perfect, or Applejack's tendency to stretch the truth.

So, what do you have?

I do know mine very well, is that I tend to over criticise everything I see in entertainment, unless I am REALLY enjoying it. This get's annoying for everyone in the room because I cannot shut up. I also get bored when there is no one around to hear my criticism.

Another issue I have is I am very political, I mean very, I can imagine being incapable of being friends with certain people because I will not put politics aside.

And though I realize these things, that is part of who I am, as those faults can hurt me in some places, but help in others.

Edited by Secret Person
  • Brohoof 5

Though it is not nearly as bad as it used to be I do have a nasty temper which can sometimes bring out a very ugly mean streak in me. I can also be extremely stubborn and have difficultly admitting I was wrong.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm I'm having trouble picking just one. I'd have to say my biggest fault is laziness, once I'm up and going ill do whatever's needed and quick but you need to get me started first.

Critical.

Proud.

Can't take the defeat.

Possesive.

Bashful.

Cold.

I picked the strongest stuff. There's much more but these are top.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

I'm pretty quick tempered and sometimes I rage and start to talk very rude. I won't hurt anyone but you would see me like I have never been before damaging stuff around talking very loud in a really angry way. It happened in public a few times and in one of them all my friends were horrified. 

Also I'm sometimes very stubborn and I can also be very lazy sometimes.

I usually don't notice it but people tell me that I'm very critical. Not always but yeah...

• Brohoof 1

Eh. Apparently I'm too cynical/critical/cold/whatever. I personally think it's much better to look at things critically instead of emotionally.

I'm also very sarcastic (not being sarcastic here though...). But I actually see that as a good trait, while no one else seems to. :P

Oh. And I'm a bit vain.

Edited by Firebolt

My biggest personality fault is likely that I'm such a push over. I hate to argue or fight and most of the time I'll simply give in to avoid conflict. I suppose some would say I should stand up for myself more or learn to contradict but I seriously hate arguing. There are sometimes however where what someone says will really bother me and I'll argue. One of these being Fluttershy. Somethings on the other hand just hit a nerve. When that happens you can expect Hurricane Lightning Fluttershy.

;)

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

I'm too hard on myself. (She actually admits it?! Wow...) I tend to destroy myself over tiny little insignificant events. I'm always dissatisfied with myself. I'm never good enough, in my eyes.

• Brohoof 2

1: I'm lazy until you get me started working.

2: I'm not blunt enough.

3: I can't make conversation well at all, and I tend to ramble when I'm tired.

4: I cannot argue for crap, so I tend to make an ass of myself in a fight unless it's physical (I'm a decent fighter, in bad shape though)

5: I have tourettes, so I tend to make the wrong facial expression/gesture unwillingly, and piss others off (it's called grimacing, look it up)

6: I don't think quick enough, unless I'm in "the zone"

7: I'm antisocial, but I'm not shy. In other words, when I try to talk to others I fail horribly, but when I should talk to someone about something I get nervous.

8: I'm not blunt enough.

9: I tend to sugarcoat things a lot.

10: I'M NOT BUCKING BLUNT ENOUGH!

11: When making conversation, I never know when to look someone in the eye.

12: When I'm in a group, I tend to kill the mood (unintentionally) unless I stay quiet (goes along with the part about not being able to make conversation)

13: I'm always open about myself when I really shouldn't be.

14: Too many sex jokes.

15  Too much video games.

16: I don't spend enough time with friends.

17: Holy hay there's 17 listed things here and I'm not even close to done with all my problems. Buck it, this is all I'm posting.

• Brohoof 1

Naive

Idealistic (Both my strongest trait, and one of my biggest faults)

High expectations

Critical

Always dreaming

Absent-minded

Scatter-brained

Obsessed with "The Search for Self" (I see this as both my biggest fault, and one my strongest traits)

Always in my head

Tendency to be shy

Conflicting emotions and feelings

Second-guessing self, not giving myself enough credit

Lack of confidence

Edited by UrdiePie
  • Brohoof 4

i know the one that holds me back at everything is doubt. i know i can do a lot of things and im good at most of them but i doubt myself in the moment and end up holding my self back. i know i could be better at a lot of things but when i try to do my best i doubt i can do it and pull back to a easier level. i cant say i truly did my best at anything i can think of

I have Social Anxiety Disorder, so obviously that would be my biggest personality fault. I have a lot of trouble approaching people I don't know, and until I came here I couldn't even really talk to people on the internet.

• Brohoof 1

My fault would have to be that I can become a bit harsh and hurtful at the wrong times. I know for a fact my friends must want me to stop it whenever I start criticizing them, but I just can't control the words that come out of my mouth sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

I'm too forgiving. I get hurt a lot because of this. I would rather forgive something and let it go than argue about it or ruin a friendship/relationship. I'm more afraid of losing people in my life than getting hurt myself. 

• Brohoof 1

I have to say my biggest fault is my poor self esteem. Although I'm a very ecstatic individual to come across (Hehe, others would say insane or hyperactive) I tend to doubt myself in pretty much everything I do. Due to my personality, many people also see me as a pretty one dimensional character.

Also, other than in writing, I have never confessed my fears, worries or emotional problems because I'm afraid. 

In general, I tend to be the 'comic relief' in my peers, family or even buss neighbors! ^_^ I see it as my job to make those around me happier. No matter how small, giving someone a smile makes me feel as if I've helped make the world a slight tiny bit better.

-Everyone comes to me for advice and help, what would they think if I were the one who needed help?

That's why I can't tell anyone of my problems.

But I want to tell someone my story. Anyone. 

So, those are some of my faults! But remember that we are all awesome in our own ways! :D

• Brohoof 2

I am one of those people who find it hard to tell a friend NO. People ask me for help simply because they know i will say yes. Even when i don't want to help them i will because i just cant say no to a friend. I am working on it because i realize it makes me a pushover. Its funny because i usually don't come across as one.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... I guess I worry a bit too much... Or that's what my friends say. I'm also a tad cynical when it comes to certain things (Not in a mean way), but I don't judge. I guess that's all I can think of right now  ^_^

Edited by Sly Raritas

I'm shy as heck in real life, and I'm pretty much gonna be forever alone because of it :/

I also get irritated pretty easily, so I'm in a bad mood a lot of the time.

Like for example, one of my friends will say something insulting about something I like and it will piss me off and put me in a crappy mood.

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 2