Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Biggest Personality Fault.

Loriem

I'm shy like hell (unless I'm around people I've known for a long while) 

Low self esteem

A loner, I tend to reject my friends too often

People call me a loner because I'm not too enthusiastic about making new friends, I know lots of people, and everyone seems to know me for one reason or another, they call me their friends, but I only consider 2-3 people friends xD

My biggest fault is my biggest strength. Total and complete apathy.

I once tried to buy...things... Anyways, shit happened, and bam, $40 right down the drain. I only get about $80 a year. I was all "That sucks. Oh well."

However, there's a lot you miss in life when you don't give a crap about anything. Also, I'm pretty lazy. I'm also pretty bad at social situations. Conversations go like this:

Me: Sup.
Them: Sup.

Me: How's it going?
Them: Good.

(Awkward silence)

*I quietly slink away*

I think I'm a slacker, but oddly enough I don't really know. Usually when I tend to put stuff for later, it's because I'm in a bad mood or something just happened and I lost all will to do things, so I don't know.

I might sound like a hypocrite, but I can't think of any bigger fault, maybe that's because I'm hard to analyze though. I really am :\

Some of you might already know, but my biggest fault is actually a tie between two of my characteristics. I am hypocritical to a fault as well as hateful to a fault.

My biggest personality fault is a reason why I don't trust a lot of people and vice versa. 

I'm fairly introverted at times and reticent, I don't tell people my problems because it's none of their business. 

Also if someone hurts me in anyway ( whether it be a relative, friend or a complete stranger ) I can unfortunately turn quite vindictive and will wait quite a long time to get back at them ( days, weeks, months, years; ect ect. ), even at an inappropriate time. Which ends up leaving a lot of people confused as to why I did it. 

Like an elephant, I'll never forget. 

I procrastinate a lot.  I can be really impatient when it comes to work.  I'm extremely conflict-avoidant.  I'm also terrified of being around people, despite the fact that I love being around people.  Good luck figuring that out!

Hm. That's a really hard question for me.

See, I'm often in completely different personalities depending on my emotional state. When I'm really happy (Like right now; it's night and I'm on the ponynet xP) I'm almost exactly like Pinkie Pie, henceforth, I am annoying.

That'd be the problem most of the time--in fact, I've developed almost a psychological problem with hearing the word 'annoying' just because I've heard it so much directed at me--but often times, especially in the day, I get super depressed and cynical. Then I'm hard to be around just because I'm so negative.

• Brohoof 1

I have loads of personality faults; I guess one would be that I tend to focus only on my faults and not on my good aspects. XD The others are as follows:

1. I'm lazy. I would rather get online or watch a movie than do housework; I put stuff off forever and procrastinate on stuff far more than I ought to. I'm trying to be less lazy but it's just so hard to stop my inner slob from winning this fight.

2. I'm a bitch. Yes, I admit it. I can be a very nasty person at times, tho my nastiness is contained to a bitchy inner commentary rather than projected on to other people. The fact that no-one I bitch about is aware of this is one point in my favour, I guess.

3. I don't communicate. My fiance doesn't like this at all; the fact that if I have a problem, or am upset or angry about it, I don't talk about it and I really should. Back when I was a teen, my response to an upsetting issue, like the bullying I suffered thru at school, was to self harm. I don't do that any more, but I still keep things to myself far too much.

• Brohoof 3

As do anypony else , have lot of personality faults, but the main of them is below

First of all i am perfectionist. If i want to do something, i cannot be satisfied, before it will the best, and this is really bad things, becouse there is allways some way to make something better, and i just insult my mates on project/teammates/e.t.c to re do something, that something has to be changed, that there is somewhere fault, that we can do better. By that i getting really annoying person, that actually cannot be happy at whole.

Secondly i am really shy person. In spite the fact that i am like to argue with people (or i seem to have different from normal opinion on nearly everything) i really hard going on contact with others. I afraid of myself - what i can say, what i can do, that someone else will find it... well ... more than just wierd.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I think that I'm just too forgiving. It's actually really irritating, I can't stay mad at people very easily and I give people second chances way to much. 

I also am kinda lazy and I procrastinate. This is one flaw that I'm trying to work on, cause if I don't improve this it's probably going to screw me over in the future.

I do some... weird stuff... Sometimes I act really metrosexual around my friends, but sometimes I'll act perfectly normal. I don't really control my emotions well, so it's usually awkward. I also get mad really easily. I have multiple personalities depending on what mood I'm in (I do not have a disease, i.e. bipolar or whatever you call that disease). I'm usually a really cool guy, but I can be a creepy @$$ mo-sakra.

One of my big one's is that I'm too nice to people and I don't speak my mind. For example, when I play Black Ops with my online friends, some of them always make remarks about how bad I suck at the game (which I'm well aware that I suck at the game), I just agree and go on but one night I'll probably snap.

Another one is I procrastinate way too much. I don't study like I should and that really hurts my grades for some classes.

I can be snarky, sarcastic and a cry baby

I don't handle having my opinion unheard really well. I hate defeat and I take things too personally.

My good things, yet bad

I can be kind but this usually makes me get used.

I am talkative, every conversation I have to be involved

This is easy for me.  I have two big ones. 

1) I'm a pushover in most cases.  Ask me to do something for you, especially if you're a coworker or my boss or a friend of mine, and I'll do it.  It's not generosity, I just cave into the pressure and don't assert myself when I don't want to do something.  Except for some reason it's the complete opposite when it comes to my parents.  I guess it's because I know my family will never really reject me, whereas with my friends or people at work it's much less certain. 

2) I'm a big time worrier.  You guys in the forums are probably catching a good glimpse of this right now with the whole Alicorn Twilight argument.  My mind will blow out of proportion any hint of trouble and it will frustrate me to no end to not be able to check on things to make sure they;re OK.  It's especially bad if I need to check on something for school and it's Friday night and i can't do anything about it.  I'll just be stewing in my own sense of gloom and doom until Monday. 

It might have to do with the fact that I'm a "Pure O" OCD sufferer- which is a form of OCD where the physical compulsions are replaced by mental ones. 

See, even just now I had a worry that I didn't make my last student loan payment in January. 

*checks* Okay, I'm good.  Whew!

• 1 month later...

my biggest faults -

im stubborn and don't give up even when everyone is telling me i should. 

i believe in too little of me and too much in my friends. 

i come across as this super pinkypie personality but in truth there is darkness making war with my brain, super strength hiding behind the weakness and the guilt i hold when ive hurt those who mean the most to me, and doubt of who i am and what im truly capable of.  because of my pinkypie personality i tend to overstep my bound and really get on peoples nerves, and sometimes imake horrible mistakes when trying to help others and then the guilt never leaves and i doubt that i can be capable of being anything a negative influence in others lives. 

(edited)

My worst personality faults are my temper and my habit of boasting and my habit of lying for every little thing.

I believe that once I have accomplished something I deserve to show off about it, because I worked hard to do it, and I deserve my bit of praise. And when some annoying person gets me angry, I usually try to keep my anger in, but usually they or somebody else will provoke me into losing it totally. There have been countless occasions when I didn't even remember saying or doing something, but all I saw was the damage I had done, whether I had insulted a person so badly that they started to cry, or gave them a bloody nose or a blow to the stomach. Usually afterwards I feel ashamed, but I really won't if I knew that the person deserved it.

lastly, I hate to admit when I'm wrong, so I lie about whatever that happened. My parents told me that I lie too much but I just can't help it sometimes. Oh yeah, just remembered something: I procrastinate a LOT!

Edited by Fireball Rush

I'd say it's my lack of self-confidence. Even when people say that I'm pretty or smart or whatever I tend not to believe them. That also kinda links to how I'm so shy. I find it hard to talk to a lot of the kids at my school because I can't relate to them. Outside my group of friends I barely talk to anyone else at all. Not because I have anxiety or anything, it's just that I find it hard to talk to people when I have nothing to talk about. And whenever I find myself just standing around a person I don't really know all that well, I just have a mental blank; like there's absolutely nothing I could say to them and nothing to bring up, really. I find it incredibly difficult to think of something to say, or a topic of conversation. However, if they bring it up, I can confidently just talk about it, but as soon as it dies out I'm kicking my foot against the floor and awkwardly just standing there, trying to think up an excuse to leave. 

Probably my greatest flaw, outside of that, I haven't got any other big flaws in my personality, besides being too hypo around my good friends. XD It's kind of ironic that I'm super energetic, random and fun around my friends then pretty much Fluttershy around others.

I have a lot of faults....so many in my head that I really can't see anything good but being smart.... :unsure:

I guess having low self esteem tops my list overall but in the end, certain personality faults show at different times so its hard to zero in...