Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Biggest Personality Fault.

Loriem

Hello!

A few of my faults would be :

• Somewhat of a little Ego.
  • Somewhat Unpatient.
  • Somewhat Paranoid.
  • Strict to others when it comes to stuff I like (Music Band)
  • Can't deal with the fact that I can't have something. xD

I think mine is being over-protective of people I care about, although it isn't too bad of a trait and can be flattering in situations (like with my boyfriend). For example, my best friend of 15 years started going out with this guy who has a sketchy history and ended up falling in love with him. He said to her he changed but I refused to believe it. They've been together for almost 10 months now and what he said still holds true. Being overprotective can give you a really closed mind, but I think it's also a form of affection. 

I am selectively lazy.

I will be too lazy to clean up the room when it needs it, but I will go out and turn wrenches on my car for hours on end.

Pretty much me. :lol: Like I can barely motivate myself to do some things, but I'm about to go hit the gym right now.

Guess it's all about doing what you love...

I have two. I get quick tempered and I tend to talk SO MUCH.

Well, I am pretty quick tempered sometimes, especially if I am grumpy or just in one them moods. I have lost a GOOD best friend of mine, thanks to my quick temper. I wish I could go back in time and change it. However, I did try to get help, and really, nothing worked. Im just easily quick tempered, same as my mother. She gets angry FAST.

I tend to talk A LOT in person. I love to talk. Its just what keeps the world going and friendships, unless, it annoys other people. I have talked so much where people began to start going "Uh huh...yeah....uh huh, okay..." and then i just STOP. And shut up. I do have people who LOVE that I talk a lot. Don't get me wrong, I have them days where I don't wanna talk a lot or text. 

Personality faults? I think you mean my entire personality. But to be specific:

-I get anxiety from just about everything.

-My self esteem is piss poor and makes me a depressing person to be around

-I procrastinate everything

-I actually say sorry TOO much. Seriously, I apologized to a wall I bumped into

I tend to follow a particular train of thought down whatever tunnel it might take me, to the exclusion of everything else around me, and I don't realize it until I'm clear of that thought.  It can be problematic when I have countless thoughts going off almost all at once and my ability to sort though and cataloged them is often taxed. This makes me seem like I'm ignoring those around me and I really hate that.  I'm trying to teach myself to come back to those thoughts later and place others ahead of them whenever they need me.

I'm extremely helpful to anyone, to the point it becomes annoying to everyone. I have a hard time letting certain things go, like when my coworkers are lazy at work. Let's see... Oh, I won't shut up if a subject interests me. I love a good argument, but others are less enthusiastic.

• 4 years later...

I guess it's that I'm extremely shy, which leads to my severe social anxiety. I always prefer to be by myself, and I never feel safe when I'm around people. I'm largely preoccupied with what others think of me. I'm just always afraid of being rejected again, so I always avoid social situations when possible.

• Brohoof 1

I can brood sometimes if I don't get my way with something. I do a terrible job of acting like I'm okay with something and then go off someplace to be huffy in private. I would initially be like "Great! That's fine! Really! No-no, I understand perfectly!" while desperately trying to keep a genuine smile. Then once alone, I'll be like "Snaggle-fraggle...*incoherent mumbling*" and pace back and forth with my arms folded while pouting in annoyance.

Pretty childish, ain't it? :-P

• Brohoof 1

Well, I have a lot if them. But I think these are the four worst:

1. I'm extremely introverted and my social skills are non-existent.
  2. I have problems with anxiety, particularly of the social kind.
  3. I'm quite lazy. I'm trying not to be, but the attempt makes my anxiety problems worse. I was also a procrastinator in high school.
  4. I'm not particularly stable emotionally. I find myself getting angry or depressed over nothing quite often. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • I’m about the most pessimistic pessimist you’ll ever meet. In my eyes, the whole world is terrible and everyone’s out to get me and it’ll never get better and why do I even exist?
  • I’m also overly critical of everyone around me regardless of how close we are.
  • I’ve let anxiety rule my life to the point where I can’t be alone for extended periods of time. Like I said, I believe everything is out to get me.
  • My temper is way, way too short. I’ll blow up at the tiniest things.
  • And lastly (well, not really, but these are the most prominent traits), I’m incredibly stubborn.

I have/had a bad swearing habit that I recently decided to put an end to. I thought it would be a hard habit to break but it isn't that bad and I've had considerable success. This doesn't mean I'm going to completely contain all outbursts if the bottom falls out of my shopping bag in the middle of a busy street, but in general it's under control.   

I can be self-absorbed at times. 

I get discouraged.

I procrastinate.

I'm trying to fix that all these things, so let's call it a full list of unofficial New Years resolutions.   

• Brohoof 1

I can have a bad temper and am quite a pessimistic person in general. Both make it easy for people to see me as a jerk, even if isn't the case.

Edited by Cash In

One of my biggest faults is that no matter what I do, I sometimes feel doomed. I will sometimes swirl down into a black pit of misery. I know it hurts my loved ones to see and hear me go down hill so fast. I don't know how to stop it.

• 10 months later...