Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Pony Dating RP

~Lawful Sturdy Wing~

Hello there! Sturdy Wing here, we have had a slight issue with the other Pony Dating roleplay having too many people RP'ing, resulting in long post times and reduced post length.

As such I have decided to create my own, the rules are as following

1) There will only be four people allowed in the RP, the RP will be flagged as private after the four people join and no others will be allowed to join after the roster is set.

2) You may date any pony of your choice, male or female, background or not, it's your choice!

3) All actions must be PG-13 or less, this is a public forum with no age filter, if you simply must escalate your RP 17+ then it can be done Via PM

4) The RP will be updated at my leisure, but it will almost certainly be updated every day (yay college) It will never be more than two days though

5) Make sure your posts are quality! Link your OC's in your recruiting posts and be well spoken

6) Once a pony is taken it is taken, no competing or trying to steal anothers mare, once someponies RP with a pony ends then you may take them, but until then, no

That's all! So just post below who you want to date and why, I will consider it and let you know

Have fun!

2/2/13 (As of today I will also be keeping track of how many posts into an RP everypony is, seeing as some are ahead of others and it would help to keep track)

Dating Roster

1) Colt-Fortune: Dating - Rainbow Dash (2)

2) Lawful Jordo: Dating - Lyra Heartstrings (2)

3) Umbra Thunderwing: Dating - Fluttershy (1)

4) Half-Note: Dating - Trixie Lulamoon (3)

Roster is filled! Nopony else will be accepted. Please wait until this ends and I start a new one. Message me to reserve your pony for the next Dating RP! That is all

Edited by Sturdy Wing
  • Brohoof 2

Hello Sturdy Wing. ^^ I would love to join this rp. I would like to join with my character Delay. His link is in my signature. I look forward to joining!

:)

Did you read the rules? :P Post the pony you want to date and why. Then I will decide and add you if I feel you should join :)

I would like to join this little rp.http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/yavolin-r1084 ,  thats my oc and i would please tell me if i am accepted into the rp soon.  I would like to date Rainbow Dash. because she is basically like Yavolin in some ways.

Edited by Chaos-Weaver Mr_Bob
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to join this little rp.http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/yavolin-r1084 ,  thats my oc and i would please tell me if i am accepted into the rp soon.  I would like to date Rainbow Dash. because she is basically like Yavolin in some ways.

Not a bad OC, please post the pony you wish to date and why, I can't add you if you don't tell me which pony you want

I already did and i stated the reason in it you just missed read here is what i posted. I would like to date Rainbow Dash. because she is basically like Yavolin in some ways.

Rainbow Dash is already taken, please check the Original Post to see which ponies are taken by whom. 

In addition I want to make it known that post quality is very important in this RP, it will be posted under the "Advanced Roleplay" section and will function as an rp that focuses on character development and relationship building

I'm definitely signing up. I had no real problem with Page's RP, but it was just getting too crowded.

I'll try for Lyra Heartstrings.

You already know my OC, but I'll post him here anyways ^.^

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jordo-r1966

Alllright Jordo, you are signed up. Posts will begin when I all ten slots are filled, or on Wednesday if we don't get ten people

Fine Nightmare Moon becasue she  and yavolin can get along great he shares here interest of night eternal.

there happy?

Nightmare moon or Luna? There is a big difference between the two. I can do either one so it isn't an issue, just need to know which one you want

Okay what ever. that would be perfectly fine with me. so i am in or what becasue i am losing point of interest.

Yep, added, though the attitude is not appreciated at all. The RP isn't even starting until we are filled up, so you can relax and wait for the roster to fill up. We are not rushing based on your attention span :P

• Brohoof 2

A small part of me feels like I am betraying both Page and Surprise by joining but by golly I am! I want to date Cheerilee. Keep in mind that if I am forced to choose then Page wins instantly.

Why would Page get mad? Because you are in more than one Roleplay?

I highly doubt there will be an issue. 

A small part of me feels like I am betraying both Page and Surprise by joining but by golly I am! I want to date Cheerilee. Keep in mind that if I am forced to choose then Page wins instantly.

Why would you have to choose? That is just silly :P This one will be a bit different than Pages, and will focus on relationship building (I have been a Dungeon master and roleplayer for 15 years, and love doing this kind of stuff) Link your OC and you are added!

3) All actions must be PG-13 or less, this is a public forum with no age filter, if you simply must escalate your RP 17+ then it can be done Via PM

Actually we do got an age filter, no members under 13 are allowed xD

Wanted to join and go for Pinkie, but I probably won't be very active :L

Actually we do got an age filter, no members under 13 are allowed xD

Wanted to join and go for Pinkie, but I probably won't be very active :L

Ah alright, well that's ok then. You don't need to post constantly, just make sure every post you make is long, well written and well thought out. Make the ones you can post count. Did you want to join?

Ah alright, well that's ok then. You don't need to post constantly, just make sure every post you make is long, well written and well thought out. Make the ones you can post count. Did you want to join?

Ne'h I'll save the spot for someone else, last thing I want to do is make only one post every week, and try to achieve perfection at it, and being only a 1 on 1 RP, it'll be much harder to come up with a long post. I'll skip this time, maybe once I get a break from school xD

A little update, the RP will start on wednesday (as we should be done recruiting by then) and Rainbow Dash is now free, seeing as it would be pretty impossible to fit my RP in while also doing yours. So there is that, thank you!

Are my ears, and/or eyes deceiving me? Or is this just a favor for another hardcore RD fan... Hmm the questions I have. But are you sure about this, cuz I could think about another pony if you still want her.

Are my ears, and/or eyes deceiving me? Or is this just a favor for another hardcore RD fan... Hmm the questions I have. But are you sure about this, cuz I could think about another pony if you still want her.

Nah it's alright, It seemed insulting to give myself my own mare to RP while also writing the responses. As much as I absolutely adore Dashie, I would rather be fair. 

Nah it's alright, It seemed insulting to give myself my own mare to RP while also writing the responses. As much as I absolutely adore Dashie, I would rather be fair. 

Alright, but don't worry. I won't be doing anything bad to her as repayment for this kindness. You're not giving her away to just anypony. :D

Alright, but don't worry. I won't be doing anything bad to her as repayment for this kindness. You're not giving her away to just anypony.

Alright everypony! the thread is up http://mlpforums.com/topic/47925-pony-dating-rp/, read the directions carefully and post your "asking out" posts, I will respond once you are all up, lets get started!