Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

I had to revive this thread! I couldn't let the love for everyone's favorite cross-eyed pegasus go to waste.

Not sure if anyone posted this yet or not, but hopefully it makes you all smile:

Ok, the other Derpy Fan Club got locked, so we'll have to revive this one to keep the love and derpiness alive.

Same! I always manage to trip over something, I work in maintenance at the college I attend and normally I end up doing more harm than good. I swear one time they allowed me to arc weld just to laugh when I set the desk on fire....it turns out they were looking to replace it -_-.

I freakin' love Derpy! I love spotting for her, I loved when she spoke, and I love that she was named by bronies- Derpy freakin' rocks. :D

LOL I know! she is like the "where's Waldo" of My Little Pony! I really hope she becomes a more active character in the episodes to come, it would be a shame for them to build Derpy up to where she is now just to drop her back to a background character T_T.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash: Careful, Derpy....

*Fandom explodes*

But yeah, I like Derpy. I'm glad Hasbro finally listened to the fans and made her talk and have an actual role in the show. And that scene in The Last Roundup was actually quite funny

By the way, in the new Hearts and Hooves Day episode did anyone else notice Derpy and Dr Whooves together?

That is a pretty cool pic, Scarlet. I actually have it as the background on my phone. Anyway, to post pictures, there is a button that looks like a photograph to the right of the "link" button. You just copy and paste the link and it should post the pic.

That is a pretty cool pic, Scarlet. I actually have it as the background on my phone. Anyway, to post pictures, there is a button that looks like a photograph to the right of the "link" button. You just copy and paste the link and it should post the pic.

I'm using mobile. I don't have link or photo picture :'(