Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

I wish Derpy could get her own episode

An episode just about her sounds a bit too risky. ;)

Personally, I'd like her to talk more, but she should stay a background pony.

Her appearance in The Last Roundup was perfect, the one in Rainbow Falls was good but it would have been better to hear her voice again:

:wub:

Overall, I like when she interacts with the mane 6, but an episode just about her would be too sudden.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

Her appearance in The Last Roundup was perfect, the one in Rainbow Falls was good but it would have been better to hear her voice again:

Overall, I like when she interacts with the mane 6, but an episode just about her would be too sudden.

Well if she got her own episode it would show that she's not retarded but just.... Derpy
  • Brohoof 3

It could be about Derpy messing things up around town (inadvertently and adorably), and everyone gets mad at her.

She gets upset and runs away, so the main 6 realize that they were being harsh, and track her down ans apologize.

It won't be a super-awesome epic adventure arc. Just, like, normal everyday stuff.

Bump!

img-2860223-1-derpy_has_mail_by_celebi_y

New post from Derpy!

img-2860223-2-sorry_derpy____by_adlynh-d

Get outta here with the "nopony is perfect" stuff.

Derpy is perfection. Just look at that adowable fwaice and those soulful eyes

My favorite derp art(which is best art)

pinkie_and_the_derp_mail_by_adlynh-d5qhk

derp_by_keshapanther-d6w44q2.png

• Brohoof 2

It could be about Derpy messing things up around town (inadvertently and adorably), and everyone gets mad at her.

She gets upset and runs away, so the main 6 realize that they were being harsh, and track her down ans apologize.

It won't be a super-awesome epic adventure arc. Just, like, normal everyday stuff.

Get outta here with the "nopony is perfect" stuff.

Derpy is perfection. Just look at that adowable fwaice and those soulful eyes

My favorite derp art(which is best art)

pinkie_and_the_derp_mail_by_adlynh-d5qhk

derp_by_keshapanther-d6w44q2.png

That can work :muffins:

And omg this is so cute :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Card on EQD .... and not only does it finally show Derpy's fannon occupation for the first time in an official product ... it also ... wait ... something doesn't seem right ...

2.jpg

Tirek still has her ability maybe?

0-o

• Brohoof 2

Card on EQD .... and not only does it finally show Derpy's fannon occupation for the first time in an official product ... it also ... wait ... something doesn't seem right ...

img-2863735-1-2.jpg

Tirek still has her ability maybe?

0-o

Why is it written "Earth Pony"?

...And where is her name? -_-

• Brohoof 1

Why is it written "Earth Pony"?

...And where is her name? -_-

I caught right away and was like, "huh?"

And one of these days Hasbro will finally start putting her name on stuff

• Brohoof 1

I've got a funny Derpy related story... I was at work today and running a cash register (yuck) and I had a customer come in wearing a Derpy hat :muffins:! But wait, it gets better! When the drawer opened for me to give him his change it got stuck on some coin rolls... I ended up having to get a supervisor to open the drawer! And of course you know what I said when the drawer got stuck...

I just don't know what went wrong :derp:!

• Brohoof 2

I've got a funny Derpy related story... I was at work today and running a cash register (yuck) and I had a customer come in wearing a Derpy hat :muffins:! But wait, it gets better! When the drawer opened for me to give him his change it got stuck on some coin rolls... I ended up having to get a supervisor to open the drawer! And of course you know what I said when the drawer got stuck...

I just don't know what went wrong :derp:!

:lol: Did he answer: "Yeah, it's a mystery."?
  • Brohoof 1

:lol: Did he answer: "Yeah, it's a mystery."?

Nope, he gave me this look like "I know she just said that that, but does she know why that's funny?" So I flipped my Princess Luna dog tog so he'd see it and know that I knew exactly what I was saying (hopefully that makes sense? I just woke up)... He said something like "nice" and we both had a good laugh :muffins:

But yes, that would've been hilarious had he said that!

• Brohoof 1