Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

A few gifs and Derpy in a Gala dress. <3

651508__safe_solo_animated_derpy+hooves_

*Sigh* I adore you so much... <3

645806__safe_solo_animated_derpy+hooves_

620814__safe_solo_animated_derpy+hooves_

large.png

Something about that mane is HIGHLY attractive to me.

10551552_268328330040896_835185021781530

Silly pone <3 :)

large.png

By this point, I'm CONVINCED that you could turn Derpy into pretty much ANYTHING and she'd still be as lovable as ever.

10590484_267519583455104_298842101166226

• Brohoof 3

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Derp My Life" data-cid="2939499" data-time="1407323470">Derp My Life, on 06 Aug 2014 - 05:11 AM, said:Derp My Life, on 06 Aug 2014 - 05:11 AM, said:<p>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9HbO_ImRvgThat was adowable! Thanks for sharing :muffins: I especially liked the part where she went into German for a few seconds!Don't know why it posted this way... Kept saying I had 0 characters and then when it finally posted; my comment was gone! :derp:

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

HhhhhhnnnnnNNNNGGGGGHGHHHHGGHHOIKML;LKJBHVGCDTFCGVHBJNKML;Ö:^Å;OPIUBIYUTCRTE%ZXRYITCUYVIUBOINPOMÅKP^LLKL JKHLJGHF!"#€%&/()=?`±[|§?$£@£$?§|[]?±?][|§®?狸›???‘ª’œ‚?…~???ª ??¸µƒ†é?®ç†‹µ?›üœ‘?’œª??±?ø!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 

This mare is going to be the end of me.

K9sfPZO.png

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 3

Power! Unlimited plot power!

img-2950279-1-HD33mgb.png

img-2950279-2-6SoNmoH.gif

img-2950279-3-rHRy9Ne.png

img-2950279-4-fslJftp.png

Hello, bubble horse club!

Today, my "Derpfection" folder broke the 1,250 picture count.
This is my second Derpy folder to exceed 1,250 pictures, so what better way to celebrate than to post even more Ditzy mailmare.

TXvFTDw.png

0obSAZT.png

qrdoJDB.jpg

I don't think that muffin fully appreciates how unbelievably lucky he is  :okiedokielokie: 

488647__safe_derpy+hooves_fat_ass_muffin

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 3

Do you ponies wonder...

What do you think they plan to do with derpy now?

I am hoping they bring her back and give her a real part and not take what very few people discriminately think as she deserves the respect she never got in that episode. We can all relate to derpy and im hoping we can celebrate hearing her speak again. I think save derpy definitely put how we feel about what they did across even if she is a cartoon character.

I though derp was just the name for that kind of faces. It isn't really an insult at all.

But yeah, we will mock people till the end of times

it wssnt an insult it was just a name that had a daft sound and matched with her appearance however the name wasnt all they attacked the complainers also mocked her appearance and voice. They wentbfor the throat and tried to get her cancelled out which I find disgusting since I was born with a cleft and was yold I should never have been born by people outside my family. What they did was vile.

• Brohoof 2

I want to know why are her eyes like that.

back story says she was born with it but cant remember the name. Its not offencive to be born different or id as well be dead by now since the way I was born was a means to people bullying me. We are born the way we are and there is no changing that. Its just life.
  • Brohoof 2

Hello there!

derpy__s_dreamland_by_zaiyaki-d58dlrm.jp

I can't seem to recall if I'm on this thread yet.

I am now.

:derp: :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp::muffins::derp:

Do you still have your previous avatar? I loved it.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2