Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

One of my favorite pony videos from one of my favorite Youtubers.

You should turn on caption while watching the video.

I used to watch CardCaptor Sakura when I was younger, this video brought back some memories. :wau:

Also, I was very happy to learn Derpy and Sunshower Raindrops' friendship today! :D (I like what is canon only)

For_Shame_Derpy_S1E15.png

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 5

One of my favorite pony videos from one of my favorite Youtubers.

You should turn on caption while watching the video.

Finally was able to log into my computer and watch it, my phone wouldn't load it for some reason...

I liked it! I'm gonna be a dork and say that I loved when she was flying over what looked like The Yellow Brick Road near the end...

Oh, and this... Not sure if it's been posted here, but I find it cute!

• Brohoof 3

So is there a reason for her eyes being like that ????

I think it was just an animation error, but the fans wondered who was this pony with crossed eyes, and started to call her Derpy. Seeing that, the staff kept her eyes crossed.
  • Brohoof 3

I think it was just an animation error, but the fans wondered who was this pony with crossed eyes, and started to call her Derpy. Seeing that, the staff kept her eyes crossed.

you are correct but still her eyes arent her personality they just make her a little more unique in a good way to the show. We all have physical or psychological flaws in one way or another so in a way we can all relate to her be it her clumsyness our physical traits or psychological and so on.

If perfect was real none of us would be who we are now and the world would be a boring place. I am like derpy in many ways and proud both physically and mentally.

• Brohoof 4

img-2977488-1-i_just_don_t_know____by_kp

img-2977488-2-derpy_hooves_by_velexane-d

img-2977488-3-my_little_muffin__by_hua11

Ah, it's getting hard to wait the season 5, I hope we'll see Derpy again.

Me too! The hundredth episode is supposed to be focused on background pones; maybe she'll have another meaningful part! Hey, it could happen!

post-26689-0-65380100-1408024722_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Derpy is one of my top ponies. I collect merch of her. So glad she's back in the show!

That's awesome! I'd love to see some of your Derpy merch! The only thing I currently have for her is the official Hasbro brushable from the 2013 Fan Favourtites Collection...

post-26689-0-79733800-1408027553_thumb.jpg

Edit: Added pic

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

My Derpy shrine is currently in storage because of my complicated living situation, but here's a picture of my Derpy plush, which I have with me at all times.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

10320978_266102420263487_890678879010507

Also featured in the picture, is one of my guitars. I name all my instruments, and call this one Ditzy.

ALSO, have a beautiful, round Derpy rump, stuck in a shrubbery.

10482593_267412863465776_293638181687088

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 5

I have mainly the SDCC exclusive, the large brushable Derpy. I also got the Derpy card and playing mat at Bronycon after waiting in line for a combined total of 5 hours. ;) Siiigh! But it was worth it!! I actually don't have the Fan Favorites one yet. I didn't want to buy the whole collection because I just want Derpy.

@DML: Omg I want that Derpy plushie so badly!!! ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Here is a dramatic video of Derpy eating a muffin.

Finally a muffin that has the capacity to properly appreciate being devoured by the bubble pone.  :wub: 

The rest of us aren't so lucky.

• Brohoof 3

There are many tales to how Derpy became the Alicorn princess of muffins.

Which story do you believe, which one is better?

That's cute, though, personally, I like to think of her as the Element of Innocence, and in her alicorn form, Goddess of Purity and Wonderment.  :muffins:  :wub: 

Say hello to Dingaling; Derpy's and Anon's beautiful little abomination against nature <3

678575__safe_solo_oc_derpy+hooves_cute_a 609436__safe_solo_oc_derpy+hooves_oc+onl

609968__safe_solo_oc_derpy+hooves_oc+onl

large.png

70048__safe_animated_derpy+hooves_cute_u

Like mother, like daughter.  :wub: 

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 4