Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

Somehow my bills are not coming in time in my mail...

img-3040786-1-1299017020144.jpg

I see there was a lot of issues with the pics well lets hope that its sorted and maybe my net will actually work properly without issue itself. The pics of derpy are amazing . But I prefer the support she has as she deserves it cartoon character or not she is in us all.

• Brohoof 2

AND THUS, DERPY BECAME THE 7TH MAIN CHARACTER.

I mean, cute comic. :)

I doubt they will bring a 7th into it but if derpy is the 7th im gunna cry with tears of joy lolderpy as a mane character would be awsome expecially since it would piss off the minority of idiots whomfound her offencive because of the nature of her character and appearance. Only a moon would be offended by somebodies looks and by the problems that person has infact its not a problem as derpy makes being stubborn look extremely cute. Also the eyes lol who doesnt find that cute.

• Brohoof 3

I doubt they will bring a 7th into it but if derpy is the 7th im gunna cry with tears of joy lolderpy as a mane character would be awsome expecially since it would piss off the minority of idiots whomfound her offencive because of the nature of her character and appearance. Only a moon would be offended by somebodies looks and by the problems that person has infact its not a problem as derpy makes being stubborn look extremely cute. Also the eyes lol who doesnt find that cute.

I wouldn't mind seeing Derpy becoming a main character, but I would prefer that she becomes a secondary character (like Big Mac or Cadance). I want more episodes like The Last Roundup. :(

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind seeing Derpy becoming a main character, but I would prefer that she becomes a secondary character (like Big Mac or Cadance). I want more episodes like The Last Roundup. :(

either or as I just want her recognised and not disrespected give the girl another chance and ill be happy just make sure its her and not thatawful replacement they made for the soccer moms or whatever you like to call the fools who love discrimination over acceptance. Be accepting of others not shun one person or pony for the fact they are different. Show kids that our world is full of many kinds of people and many will have physical and or psychological difficulties. Dont shun but accept the individual for who they are.

• Brohoof 2

either or as I just want her recognised and not disrespected give the girl another chance and ill be happy just make sure its her and not thatawful replacement they made for the soccer moms or whatever you like to call the fools who love discrimination over acceptance. Be accepting of others not shun one person or pony for the fact they are different. Show kids that our world is full of many kinds of people and many will have physical and or psychological difficulties. Dont shun but accept the individual for who they are.

I agree :)

Censoring her was so stupid .____.

The MLP staff shouldn't have listened to "the soccer moms".

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 5

I agree :)

Censoring her was so stupid .____.

The MLP staff shouldn't have listened to "the soccer moms".

dont get me wrong I understand they didnt want any bad blood if you will I just think they panicked so we cant really blame them so much most of the blame is the soccer mums. They threatened the show and hasbro was just reacting in fear it may have caused more problems in the fandom. Thats what I think anyway. It was an over reaction but one that was understandable however heres hoping they learned and plan on bringing the golden blondie back in all her cute derpish glory. Edited by chaos rains
  • Brohoof 2

Hello, bubble horse fans! It's been a while.
Have some more of Ponyville's ditsiest mailmare  :wub: 

large.png

large.png

WARNING: This last one *will* kill you.

large.jpeg

Edited by Derpaholic
  • Brohoof 6

Here's a comic I think you guys will enjoy  :wub:

Awe, I love it. It's nice to see art like this in comic form. Derpy being friends with the Mane 6 is a nice thing, namely considering RD and AJ were in this one.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 5