Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

Hello, bubble horse fans! It's been a while.

Have some more of Ponyville's ditsiest mailmare  :wub: img-3048511-1-large.png

img-3048511-2-large.png

WARNING: This last one *will* kill you.

img-3048511-3-large.jpeg

heres an idea as your awsome at derpy art no you are so dont argue lol I think you should join the derpy fan club :-p seriously though love the art.

• Brohoof 2

Been some great pictures and a comic strip here over the last page or 2.  Nice.  I look forward to seeing more in the future.  Thanks to those who have posted the pictures and such so far.

• Brohoof 3

This thread is nice and all but... It really needs more muffins. :muffins:

so hurry up and bring on the muffins as our blonde angel derpy wont be happy and may strike you with the bolt of derp. :-)

I feel like Ditzy pulls this look off:

attachicon.gifoh_derps____by_austiniousi-d5hmzri.png

I would like to know what transpired right before this moment lol.

she may have quoted the terminator or maybe the matrix. I think she said ill be back :-)

• Brohoof 3

Derp, Derpity derp derp...

who couldnt love derpy?

the ones who complained about her being her didnt like her and nor do they love there own kids or anybody else if all they agree with is shutting there own kids in a room away from the real world in which difference is VERY real. Anyway keep them tasty muffins cummin for our beloved derpy people and redrain from stealing nibbles before giving them to derpy. :-)

• Brohoof 2

Maybe she won a muffin eating contest Rainbow Dash was also in.  Or she did a good deed that got noticed and awarded for while RD was napping and woke up just before the picture was taken.

• Brohoof 3

Maybe she won a muffin eating contest Rainbow Dash was also in.  Or she did a good deed that got noticed and awarded for while RD was napping and woke up just before the picture was taken.

im sticking with her terminator role playing lol

• Brohoof 2

I really don't see why there was controversy over Derpy whatsoever. Doesn't make sense to me. I never saw anything offensive in Derpy, her name, or "The Last Roundup".

post-21215-0-03162600-1409774628.gif

• Brohoof 7

I really don't see why there was controversy over Derpy whatsoever. Doesn't make sense to me. I never saw anything offensive in Derpy, her name, or "The Last Roundup".

Neither did I. It's just good ol' fashioned oversensitivity. :derp:

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

Neither did I. It's just good ol' fashioned oversensitivity. :derp:

nope just discrimination out of utter fear of something they dont understand like me for example as I was born with a cleft I should have been killed at birth and so on. People can be such vile insensetive scum for absolutely no reason. Heres another example. A girl had only one arm. She became a kids show host and after a while she got sacked for having one arm. We cant help how we are born nor what causes disfigurements and hiding kids from it wont make them any brighter jnstead spreading more discrimination. I have one way of looking at it now I am who I am. My defotmations are no longer noticable but still because I was born with it I see it clear as day and remembering what I went through its like being stabbed in the heart with a blunt blade. Derpy even though isnt real is still a symbol to her fans and is a part of us all in some way.

• Brohoof 2