Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

There's some issue with fan-letters to the writer about Derpy's appearance. I don't need to defend her. The writer and Derpy have done nothing wrong. My last post symbolizes an artifact of Derpy's true nature. Derpy works just as hard as Applejack, esteemed as highly as Rarity and as smart as Twilight. If you can't see this, then read this quote:

“Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault”

~"The Picture Of Dorian Grey" by Oscar Wilde

Edited by MyKotoShi

• 2 weeks later...

I know, I know. You have been waiting for this your entire life. Here it is!!

Posted Image

Derpy is a background character In My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. She was shown first in Friendship is Magic, Part 1. She is seen delivering mail and eating muffins. She is very loved by many bronies.

- No spamming post to become biggest fans

- Please limit content to suggestive only. You may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate. If you are not sure, PM me the content and I will tell you if it is ok or not.

- Do not post a picture of Twilight in the Applejack club, because Twilight belongs in the Twilight club.

- Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Rainbow Dash club "Derpy is better!"

- I have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if I deem you are doing something unnecessary and I ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense ponies.

- All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

Derpy fan art -

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

About time! I love Derpy(as most of you are well aware :lol: ). She reminds me of myself for the fact that we are both just a little klutzy and spacey, but se don't let that bother us. We both just keep on living life and eventually everypony comes to love us.