Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

Wow derpy is such a wonderful character with her eyes and her funny little personality. She seems to be a good mother looking after dinky even with her disability of her eyes and I'm guessing quite mute as well.

Inspires me to do something good when I see derpy but also to just look at the screen and go awwwwww to derpy

• Brohoof 1

So I decided to re-watch season 4 episode 25 and well the first time I watchedit i had seen Derpy.... Well that was before I joined the forums but anyways I decided to watchit again so Im going to post this. If you guys have a issue with this im sorry.

Again I'm sorry for those who I irritate...

post-30025-0-95957800-1417585650_thumb.jpg

Edited by Luna_Dark_Lord
  • Brohoof 3

So I decided to re-watch season 4 episode 25 and well the first time I watchedit i had seen Derpy.... Well that was before I joined the forums but anyways I decided to watchit again so Im going to post this. If you guys have a issue with this im sorry.

When Derpy got her power sucked out. I will always remember that  :(

That moment was also when I made up my mind to hate Tirek, that evil creature. How dare you leech off D-

I'll stop before I get into a rant :P

c8b6e5108e61f78cecf12548c39be216.png

I was watching those CinemaSins MLP Parodies today and this scene from Rainbow Rocks is sooooo true.

Edited by ShinkoNetCavy
  • Brohoof 4

When Derpy got her power sucked out. I will always remember that  :(

That moment was also when I made up my mind to hate Tirek, that evil creature. How dare you leech off D-

I'll stop before I get into a rant :P

c8b6e5108e61f78cecf12548c39be216.png

I was watching those CinemaSins MLP Parodies today and this scene from Rainbow Rocks is sooooo true.

yeah I didn't like that part. But she did get restore'd ya know. But anyways that's a good idea don't rant lol.
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I do have a issue. Im raging right now. I want to suck TIREK's magic. 

Long Live Derpy!

Edited by Assassin
  • Brohoof 2

Derpy had a bit of trouble wrapping up her gift.img-3342124-1-derpy_wrapping_by_zunicorn

she says and i quote "I just don't know what went wrong" I don't want to offend you or any thing. I'm sure you know what the her saying is and you just happen to change it up a bit.

Edited by Drew
  • Brohoof 1

she says and i quote "I just don't know what went wrong" I don't want to offend you or any thing. I'm sure you know what the her saying is and you just happen to change it up a bit.

Yeah, I figured that when she packed herself into a box instead of the intended present that must have been some sight, and Where did the wing, head and partial tail-hole come from?

Even Derpy doesn't know.  Thus; I don't know how it went wrong.

• Brohoof 2

The activity rate on this fan club has been criminally low as of late, and I'm here to rectify that.

WARNING: HIGH RISK OF DANGEROUS HEART PALPITATIONS AHEAD!

0mmIr4f.png

fysmarx.png

She's art! She truly is! She's the most magnificent piece of fine art that ever was and ever will be. ;__;

PN7HNpf.jpg

Cloud castle fun with Dashie <3 (Though, the Rainbow pone herself seems less than amused)

ZGrJucO.jpg

MmDgLln.png

fPQFLdc.jpg

Edited by There is only Ditzy.
  • Brohoof 4

i love derpy, she is co cute and with her being clumsy it just makes her seem much more different, however in a good way. loving the artwork and everything else with her :D please keep sharing :) 

What I have learned from Derpy:

The internet has a influence on EVERYTHING

and Derpy is just full out awesome.

What I have learned from Derpy:

The internet has a influence on EVERYTHING

and Derpy is just full out awesome.

• Brohoof 1