Banner by ~ The Wife of Tengen

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hub Welcome to the Derpy fan club! Derpy Hooves is one of the most loved side characters of MLP. Although she dosen't get a speaking role until season 2 episode 14, she was already named, and be

On my... I was trying to find the party ponies in the staff section... Buuuut I guess they can find me here to help gather my muffins 

I love how Derpy is a fan made character. When Bronies first saw herr at Twilights welcome party they made a character for her then Lauren Faust put her in the series with those traits.

Posted Images

(edited)

LORDS OF DERP. Here is a transcript of the latest MLPF World Cup update. Just something for you guys to ponder about.

Welcome back to another BSPN update. This is more of an advertisement and an encouragement update rather than a sports update as we are hoping to do something special for the World Cup Knockout Stages. Sterling Crimson, the organizer of the 2014 MLPF World Cup, has called on all fans to come up with a starting XI to represent their favourite characters during the Knockout Stages. Yes, you the fans, will be selecting 11 members to go out and find ways to get any votes you may have missed for the Knockout Stages. THESE 11 MEMBERS MUST HAVE THE CHARACTER AS THEIR FAVOURITE PONY. 2nd FAVOURITES DO NOT COUNT. At the Knockout Stages, all draws are off. SINGLE VOTES MATTER. So you can't afford to miss any of them! Write to me a PM of your starting lineup with the following format:

Derpy Hooves Staring Lineup

GK:

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Pick one representative to send to me your lineup with the following title: "Starting XI for (insert character here). Do so by the end of the Group Stages and I will publish the lineups before every Knockout Stage match.

BONUS: If you can add substitutes, that is bonus enough for you guys to catch even more votes. Another bonus if you can find a coach.

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

@@Blobulle

Don't feel bad. I still drawing stick figures by the time I was ten, and even after that it took me a long time to be able to draw like I do now, and I still have a long way to go.

In unrelated news; Derpy is my favorite! I love to ship her with Doctor Whooves. They just look so cute together! (Like in my icon.)

• Brohoof 2

Let's do this randomly. Derpy_on_a_cloud.gif

GK:

LB: Batbrony

CB:

CB:

RB: Blobulle

RM:

CM:

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

• Brohoof 1

don't think we need to know anything about soccer.

That's the complete truth. No soccer knowledge needed :P. Just be in the lineup if your favourite pony's Derpy. 

• Brohoof 3

I'd rather not go on the list please. I don't know anything about soccer.

You should see us over in the Rarity fan club :D We don't know squat, pretty much. I picked my position because the initials it had were kind of like my username :D

No knowledge is needed. Just thought I'd point that out :D

• Brohoof 2
Badges

GK:

CB:

CB:

RM:

CM:MidnightFire1222

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Looking good!

Derpy_flying_S4E26.png

(edited)

Sure! :)

GK: Retro*Derpy

CB:

CB:

RM:

CM: MidnightFire1222

CM:

LM:

ST:

ST:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I have no idea what's going on, but I like Derpy, so hell yeah I'll join up! Just as long as I don't have to participate on cult activities. I've put that stuff behind me.

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! :muffins:

GK: Retro*Derpy

CB:

CB: 2MakusuMakusuMakusu2

RM:

CM: MidnightFire1222

CM:

LM: