Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Merchandise Guide

Lady Leopardess

I've seen these banners for sale from a shop advertisements, is it worth it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221299090924?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Well it seems like it's not deadly expensive, the question is rather how much you want it... I'm sure it will look lovely on the wall, or whatever you plan to use it for (seems like it's a waste to use it for it's "actual" purpose of advertising or whatever... since it seems to be used and all). It looks nice, that's for sure.

• 2 months later...

Don't know if this will help many people (People in the UK only really I suppose) but I haven't seen much on here to tell me where to get pony merch from in the UK! so for anyone else in the UK here goes :P

If your after pony figures then you should be able to find some brushables in shops suc has Tesco, Argos, Asda and the like, but it's generally not to much stuff. It tends to be a few of the $5 brushables from above and things like the remote controll car. If you go to a more toy based shop such as Toys 'R' Us I believe you should be able to get most of what is listed above, although from my knowledge they don't sell blind bags. But if it is blind bags you want you'll want to head to a Symths Toys store as they currently sell what I believe to be wave 6 blind bags (altough I could be wrong). In addition to the blind bags Symths also sell some of what is shown above. However if the fact that things such as blind bags cost more to buy here than in the US then Ebay is the place to head as you'll find blind bags being sold as well as just the ponys. There are sometimes even whole sets of waves being sold on there for quite a good price! You can also buy some pony merch from amazon but i've found it to be rather expensive compared to other shops.

If your after pony shirts and the like then im afraid your not in luck :/

From my knowledge you can't really buy Brony shirts and such in the UK so you'll want to head online for these! I believe the places like http://www.redbubble.com/ and http://www.welovefine.com/ are the better sites as the shipping doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

Hot Topic?

While they sell some very good merch the shipping is quite expensive, but it can be worth buying from there if they have deals on, such as $75 off when you spend $120 as if your buying a fair amount this can mean something such as a pony figure can go from costing £30 to only £10 :D

VINYL FIGURE AVAILABLE IN TH UK?!?!?

That's right, well almost. You will have to wait a good few months before you can get your hands on them but you can now pre-order them from http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/ for a very good price! :D

Hope this is helpfull for anyone in the UK :)

Thanks man that really helped.

• 3 months later...

Nice! I want that favorites set with Nightmare Moon so badly! Im saving up I found it for 110 at amazon, but im kinda doubting is it really worth that much?

You might still be able to order on Toysrus not positive though. It was like 40-50$ on there.

not sure if anypony has posted this or not but http://strawberryreef.com/    has a list of pretty much every pony ever to be released in the last 30 years

When I had started this guide up they didn't really have G4 covered since then they have . ^_^ ;  Although with all the merch coming out I would think they might have trouble keeping up too. Like some things that appear like the flashing rings /necklaces I didn't even know existed till I saw them in the store.

You might still be able to order on Toysrus not positive though. It was like 40-50$ on there.

Already looked on the website, but no luck. But! I looked up on Amazon, and they have the Midnight in Canterlot set with Nightmare + Minty! Which im so happy to find since she was from G3 Plus other 5 ponies (Celestia included) Spike, and a few more accesories. All that for 45 dollars! And in mint condition. 

Now I now what to buy, that set is so awesome, even tough a while back it was 30 dollars on Toys R Us

• 5 weeks later...

Were can I get pony related clothes/jewelry. The hot topic store in my area closed and I can't exactly order online, is there any store like that in west Tennessee?

I"m not sure what stores are in that area specifically I've heard of Targets having brony pj pants . If there's an FYE in your area that might have pony accessories. Claires has pony jewelry now as well. Spencers might have pony shirts as well too.

I"m not sure what stores are in that area specifically I've heard of Targets having brony pj pants . If there's an FYE in your area that might have pony accessories. Claires has pony jewelry now as well. Spencers might have pony shirts as well too.

Really apriciate the help, thanks. :)

• 3 months later...

I got a quick question. Is Toywiz a good website? I've seen a lot of negative reviews of this website. I've even seen reviews where Toywiz got an 0.8 out of 10. Should I buy pony merch there or not?

I got a quick question. Is Toywiz a good website? I've seen a lot of negative reviews of this website. I've even seen reviews where Toywiz got an 0.8 out of 10. Should I buy pony merch there or not?

My personal experience

Pros

Good Selection

Some of the Prices are best or equal to same to other pricing

Cons

If you preorder something , the month on there is a guess so you might get it that month you may not (right now I'm waiting on a Princess Twilight Funko figure that was suppose to come out last month) (depending on payment they won't charge til they send it to you though)

Some of the stuff is way overpriced so always double check with other sources

So my experience is if you order not preorder stuff it's a pretty decent company as long as you know pricing. If you preorder just be prepared for a possible wait. They do have have one of the best nonebay/amazon selections though and sometimes they even have sales on stuff.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been looking everywhere for brony shirts and a pinkie pie hoodie. Hopefully some of these links will help me find one. Has anyone one found any mane 6 hoodies for adults?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking everywhere for brony shirts and a pinkie pie hoodie. Hopefully some of these links will help me find one. Has anyone one found any mane 6 hoodies for adults?

Is there a Hot Topic in your area? That's where I've found my MLP shirts. 

• 2 months later...

I just got the mane 6 ty plushies. i really want princess luna large plush but haven't come across a realistic looking one that's a reasonable price. realy tempted to get the build a bear one though

The BAB Luna is probably the best IMHO. However if you are a fan of Funrise, they too are soon to release a Luna as well. http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/08/princess-luna-funrise-plush-revealed.html

The BAB Luna is probably the best IMHO. However if you are a fan of Funrise, they too are soon to release a Luna as well. http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/08/princess-luna-funrise-plush-revealed.html

Awesome, dident know that, thank you. cant wait to try and get one. ill have to travle 2 hours to toys r us, but so worth it.

Edited by Shadow_Dash

• 11 months later...

You can also find a huge variety of MLP shirts & hoodies on Amazon & Ebay. That's were I found mine.

Edited by Darthy Hooves

• 2 weeks later...

I've came up with an basic rule when seeking pony merchandise, avoid the "merch-face" merchandise. Basically, any piece of merchandise with less-than stellar/low-quality and somewhat non-canon facial designs. Most are fine and ok but some extraordinary examples just make my question if whether how the questionable piece of merch even pass QC and even end up on the self.

• 5 months later...