Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dashbolts Acamedy

CandyRush

New day in Cloudsdale, I'm finally in Wonderbolts Academy, score! I hope that Captain Dash likes me. As well as Captain Art Dream, but I'm her! RD has been my bff since we were fillies. How could we not remake Wonderbolts Academy after it shut down because of an accident. Well, new fresh start of the Wonderbolts Academy or should we call it Dashbolts Academy. I don't know, I'll ask Dashie. Now let's fly!

Rules:

Cursing aloud, but only one word per reply.

Don't hurt or kill anyone, unless they said that they want to kill themselves, which is unlikely.

Have a great time at Wonder... wait a minute, Dash and I haven't talk about the name. We'll call it

Dashbolts Academy.   

To sign up, you must fill out the form, we still need 3 coaches, so on your first reply, come to the front desk and ask Dash or me. Wait, I still need a Dash. Whoever ask first, gets to be Dash. You can change your name is something RD related or something. Now, the sign up sheet is below and say it before you do anything else.

Name:

Top Speed:

Favorite Captain:

Why did you join:

*Mane Color:

*Eye Color:

*Body Color:

Bio:

* Means that you don't have to fill it out.

Oh, and also guys. Come to the front desk to get a dorm key, two people per room.

Cya really soon.

Edited by ~RainbowDash~
  • Brohoof 1

Name:  Lightning Nova

Top Speed: 7 seconds

Favorite Captain: rainbow dash

Why did you join: After she realized her love of flying, her (non-biological) parents sent her off to Dashblots academy to live her dream as a famous flyer

*Mane Color: red

*Eye Color: red

*Body Color: orange

Bio: Lightning Nova was adopted by her loving parents, Death Heart and Red. (Death Heart is half-zebra, half unicorn) Nova is very sweet and is loved by all her friends, she hates walking and boring things.

Lightning Nova flew in to Dashbolt academy, a huge smile on her face. She stretched her wings, it had been along flight but she was still fully energized. Nova wanted to meet Rainbow Dash so bad, and she immidently set off to find her. Rainbow dash was Lightning's all-time hero. If she was going to meet her-she was going to meet her here. Nova made a twirl in the air, just for fun and suddenly-a rainbow appeared over the Academy. "Rainbowdash!" She said to herself, "She has to be here!" She zoomed to find the end of the rainbow, a long red and orange trail appeared after every inch she flew.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Silverstreak

Speed: 150 mph

Favorite Captain: Captain Art Dream

Why did you join: Silverstreak has been flying since he was young. He has wanted to be accepted into a group.

Mane Color: Gray

Eye Color: Green

Body Color: Dark Blue

Bio: When his home land was attacked by changelings, he has lost everything. His parents, His siblings, His life. Now, he has flown to Ponyville alone and afraid.

Silverstreak plummeted towards the ground. His wings exhausted from the fly. He pushed him self one more time to land. The landing was rough, but stable. He walked and walked until he became so tired he collapsed and passed out. When he came to, he saw an odd looking fellow with color beyond his amazement. "Who are you?" He asked. "I am Captain Art Dream, from Dashbolts Academy! I saw how fast you were going. No wonder you passed out!"  Came the reply. "I am Silverstreak. I have come to seek refuge from the changlings. They have attacked my home land, Juctress. I have lost everything to them. I seek caring and some to hang out with and-" He took a deep breath and sat down. "I can help you! I have lead the fastest flyers in Ponyville!" "So this is Ponyville! I've heard a lot about you!" He took one last breath and passed out again.

(From now on, I'll be Captain RD and Art Dream)

As Captain Dash, well Dash, walked out her bedroom she saw an orange pony. Dash asked," Well hello, there. Here for Dashbolts Academy, well because your in Dashbolts Academy! Lol!" The orange pony was shocked. She then said," Uh.... Are you... you...... you..." "Captain Rainbow Dash.Yup that's me,but who are you?" "I...I...am Lighting Nova." Lighting Nova put her right hoof on her forehead. "Hmmm, I think you should sign up, Nova. Follow me." Nova then flew to the front desk alongside Dash. Dash then sat in the front desk chair and wrote down Nova for sign up. Dash gave her a paper attached to a clipboard. "Here. fill in the information and you'll be ready." Nova then sat down on a comfy couch and filled in the information. Nova then gave the clipboard back to Dash. "Your ready. Here is your key." Dash grabbed the 1st key in the key holes. "Here you go, room 1. I think someone is sharing with you. I heard a crash and Captain Art Dream went to see what happened. So be prepared." "Okay, I'll be prepared. Cya soon Captain!" Nova then went to her room. Dash grinned then went to her room.

Name: Little Hop (Cadence)

Top Speed: 11.5-13 wing power

Favorite Captain: Undecided (Though she might decide after a short period of time)

Why did you join: Loves the rush of competition and wanted to feel the experience of the Dashbolts Academy

*Mane Color: Black

*Eye Color:Purple

*Body Color: Medium Grey

Bio: In the signature! (Please note I might be doing a revamp of that OC so expect changes to the bio. I'll let you know if there is anything important that got changed.)

Hop flew her way to the academy at a relatively relaxed pace. She had no reason to rush since today was where everyone was getting settled in. She had heard some things about RD and saw her around Ponyville every once in a blue moon, zipping around the sky at impressive speeds. After the long flight she could finally make out the outline of the academy and quickened her pace, wanting to get to meet Dash herself. Of course if it didn't happen today, there was always tomorrow during drills. Hop had made it to the academy grounds faster than she thought she would have, and after landing took a second to take in her surroundings and try to get a feel for the place. *Well, this is where you're going to be staying for a while. Might as well enjoy the view while you can.* Hop thought to herself as she made her way to the area set up for sign-ups. Arriving there she was disappointed to see the place empty. "Now where in Equestria are the coaches? I thought today was sign up day." she thought out loud. Curious she looked around the area for any sign of where the coaches could possibly be. After a thorough investigation, Hop found the room that must have been the notorious RD herself. Without hesitation Hop knocked on the door awaiting for Dash to open it. 

When Silverstreak woke up, he found himself in a hallway with Captain Art Dash. "Where am I?" he said, "You are at Dashbolts Academy! I took you in when I saw how fast you flew. This is your new room. I hope you will find your new room mate nice." Captain Art Dash opened the room to a neat pile of food and games, a bunk bed, and an orange and red pony. "Hi! I'm Lightning Nova, but you can call me Lightning! I'm your new roommate!" lightning exclaimed. "Hi, i'm Silverstreak. You can call me what ever you want."  "Captain Art Dash, where are the refreshments? I still feel a little drowsy." The captain replied, "Down the hall, to the left. When you come back, I want you two to get acquainted better. Then you can rest."  Silverstreak left the room to go drink. When he came back, Lightning asked, "Rest from what?! What happened?" "First off, I'm a little shy, second, here's my story. I was coming home from the library when  changelings attacked. I rushed home only to find my parents telling me to run. I flew so far and so fast that I got exhausted and fell. When I woke up, I met Captain Art Dash. He told me that everything was going to be fine. Then I passed out. When I woke up, I was here."

(edited)

Art Dream saw a dark blue stallion upon her hooves. "Why hello there, my name is Captain Art Dream. You can call me Captain Art or Dream. Doesn't matter. I have one question though, who are you, and are you joining." Without hesitating, the dark blue stallion said," My is Sliverstreak. I am here to join, sir." "Ahem, but I'm a lady. It's ok though." Dream grinned. Dream pulled out her hoof to help Sliverstreak get up. "Sir, can I sign up already. I'm too eager to wait!" " Ok Sliver, come with me, I think RD is already at the front desk."

Sliver said," Wait a minute, RD is a captain, too!?" "Yup, we've been best friends since we were fillies. After the Wonderbolts Academy shut down, we then started Dashbolts Academy. We did Dash's name because it sounded more like Wonderbolts." Sliver and Dream laughed. They then came to the front desk. They saw Dash. "Hey Dash, got a new recruit. We need a form. He looks like a good one." Dream winked at Sliver. Dash said," All right, here is your form. Fill it out and your ready." Sliver smirked. "Okay,Captains!" Sliver sat down and filled out the form. He then gave Dash the clipboard back. "Ok, you are ready. Your going to be sharing a room with someone named...um...Lighting Nova! Yes. Here is your key, see ya tomorrow at warm ups and have a great night!" Dream and Dash waved goodbye. Sliver went into his room and got ready. "Dash, I kinda like this kid. Not in the attractive way, but in the student way." Dream said. "Ya right, you LO..!" Dash got cut off by Dream. "I do not, but if I did I would tell him." Dash's bottom jaw dropped. "You DO like him!" "Shhhh! Ok,ok. I kinda like him, but don't  tell anyone! Not even the coaches!" "Knew it and I Pinkie Pie Promise." said Dash. "Really, thanks Dashie. Well, see ya." Dream then trotted to her room.

This post was supposed to be before the one above. Sorry!

Edited by ~DerpyWhooves~

(From now on, I'll be Captain RD and Art Dream)

As Captain Dash, well Dash, walked out her bedroom she saw an orange pony. Dash asked," Well hello, there. Here for Dashbolts Academy, well because your in Dashbolts Academy! Lol!" The orange pony was shocked. She then said," Uh.... Are you... you...... you..." "Captain Rainbow Dash.Yup that's me,but who are you?" "I...I...am Lighting Nova." Lighting Nova put her right hoof on her forehead. "Hmmm, I think you should sign up, Nova. Follow me." Nova then flew to the front desk alongside Dash. Dash then sat in the front desk chair and wrote down Nova for sign up. Dash gave her a paper attached to a clipboard. "Here. fill in the information and you'll be ready." Nova then sat down on a comfy couch and filled in the information. Nova then gave the clipboard back to Dash. "Your ready. Here is your key." Dash grabbed the 1st key in the key holes. "Here you go, room 1. I think someone is sharing with you. I heard a crash and Captain Art Dream went to see what happened. So be prepared." "Okay, I'll be prepared. Cya soon Captain!" Nova then went to her room. Dash grinned then went to her room.

"Oh my gosh!" Nova kept saying as she flew to her room, to excited to notice that she was running in to other ponies. I met...Rainbowdash! She thought to herself, as she turned the key to her room, with a huge smile on her face. Nova noticed that the room was empty, but there was some luggage on one side of the room. She giggled and slumped onto the next available bed, it wasn't all that comfy though. Nova didn't care, though. She had met Rainbow dash, and that was all that mattered right now. After daydreaming for a little bit, she immidiently snapped back to life. ''I better unpack!" Nova said to herself as she began to pull out her -many- rainbow dash posters and stick them on her side of the room, giggling softly as she did. She spent at least an hour decorating her side of the room, Nova liked how it turned out. It reminded her of home. When she was done, she decided to go explore the Academy. If she was going to get used to this place, she at least needed to know where to go! Nova put on her headphones, the ever-so-awesome beat of her favorite rock band, 'PO-Neyz' made her head bob to the beat as she walked down the corridors.

When Silverstreak woke up, he found himself in a hallway with Captain Art Dash. "Where am I?" he said, "You are at Dashbolts Academy! I took you in when I saw how fast you flew. This is your new room. I hope you will find your new room mate nice." Captain Art Dash opened the room to a neat pile of food and games, a bunk bed, and an orange and red pony. "Hi! I'm Lightning Nova, but you can call me Lightning! I'm your new roommate!" lightning exclaimed. "Hi, i'm Silverstreak. You can call me what ever you want."  "Captain Art Dash, where are the refreshments? I still feel a little drowsy." The captain replied, "Down the hall, to the left. When you come back, I want you two to get acquainted better. Then you can rest."  Silverstreak left the room to go drink. When he came back, Lightning asked, "Rest from what?! What happened?" "First off, I'm a little shy, second, here's my story. I was coming home from the library when  changelings attacked. I rushed home only to find my parents telling me to run. I flew so far and so fast that I got exhausted and fell. When I woke up, I met Captain Art Dash. He told me that everything was going to be fine. Then I passed out. When I woke up, I was here."

(Ignore my last post, I didn't see this. and also Lightning Nova's nickname is not 'Lightning' it is Nova.)

Nova looked at him, concerned. She was silent for a moment when she finally said "I know how you feel, waking up in an all-new place." Tears rimmed her eyes, she wiped them away. "When I was 5...our house caught on fire. I must of passed out or something because I woke up in a hospital a couple weeks later. they said my parents didn't make it, and then I was stuck in to an orphanage.'' Nova looked at him, her tear rimmed eyes were shinierng slightly from the lamplight. "I'm sorry...you didn't need to hear that." Her heart skipped a beat when she saw his surprised face. "Really?" he said, the words coming out of his mouth like melted butter. "Yeah." She smiled at him "I guess the world can't always be perfect, huh?" She put on her headphones, and began to listen to one of her favorite rock band's songs. As the band 'PO-neyz' played, she realized how much she missed Death Heart and Red, her adoptive parents. They were the best non-biological parents ever, and anyponys dream parents.

• 2 weeks later...

Silverstreak went outside to think. He sat down on a cloud, flying slowly, unlike his usual self. When he sat down, Dream sat down next to him. "You okay buddy?" "I'm just lonely. I have Nova as a friend, but it's almost Hearts and hooves day and I don't have anybody, I'f you know what I mean." "Yea, I know what you mean." "I'll go rest up." Silver fly back to his room. "Hey Nova? Don't tell anybody but, um... I kinda like you." "Really?" "Yea, Pinkie Promise?" "Yup!" Silver sped off to his bed, took out his laptop, and started watching PonydoesMLP. He started yawning and fell asleep soon afterwards. In the morning, Nova yelled "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! TIME FOR PRACTICE!!" "Already? What time is it?" "6:00! I wanna train with you, see your skills." Silver dashed out of bed and ran out of the room. "Race you!" He ran into Dream and startled her. "What are you doing up?" " Nova woke me up." "Oh, well, thats fine. hope you have fun!" :) "lets go!" "Where to Nova?" "To the Training Course of course! Oh and, TAG!" Nova sped off to the course with Silver right behind her. "Wait up!" "That wouldn't be fair!" "So? I don't want to be fair."

[Please edit the post Selly, I changed it so that your character wont be sad.]

Edited by ~Galloping Rainbowdash~

Name: Virtual Ember

Top Speed: Mach 7

Favourite Captain: No Favourite.

Why did you join: After recovering from his adventures with the mane six in defending Equestria, he set forth on proving his worth amongst the other Pegasi.

*Mane Colour: Main: Brown, Sub: Streaks of red, yellow and orange

*Eye Colour: Zaffre 

*Body Colour: Heliotrope 

Bio: Hard headed and Emotionally scared. Feels he has to do the best he can to help others. Believes only in second chances but once that's been smothered then you're out.

Ember came to a crashing halt as his wings began to tire.

'I wonder what these other ponies are capable of' He thought. Picking himself up he ventured forwards further into the academy. Looking around he noticed a flyer beached up against the wall. 'Wonderbolts Academy closed' it read. 'Humph'

Unable to find any answers he began to stretch his wing muscles and fly off into the sunlight. However upon taking flight he noticed a peculiar sight from below. Out of nowhere a young, grey, Pegasi flew out of control towards the ground. Ember followed this unusual pony and saw something which lifted his spirits. 

"Finally the academy!" He yelled. Before he decided to enter the confinement he noticed that it lay perpendicular to Ponyville. 

'Ah, Ponyville' he thought, 'It has been too long'. 

He dive bombed down into the village square, almost scaring half

the ponies to death. Landing on the ground he was greeted by Twilight Sparkle
and Fluttershy who were out gathering supplies. 

"Ah Ember!" Twilight shouted, beckoning Ember over, "It's very nice to see you again." Ember trotted over towards the

pair and embraced them both.

"As it is to see you both, especially you Fluttershy", Fluttershy blushed.

"What brings you to Ponyville?" Twilight questioned,
"After our adventures, I took a rest and heard about this flying academy for the best fliers in Equestria" Ember explained, "However when I arrived I found that it was closed"

"Ah you must be on about the Wonderbolts Academy"
"That's the one!"

"Yeah it was closed months ago because of some sort of accident, which nopony can figure out." Twilight explained, "That still doesn't explain why you are hear, the Wonderbolts academy was in Cloudsdale."

"Well I was about to give up but saw some poor soul crash land near some sort of complex nearby" Ember explained, "The complex kind of looked like an academy"

"Oh...you must be on about Dashbolts Academy" Fluttershy spoke up,

"Dash...Bolts...Academy?" Ember said, bewildered.

"Yes Dashbolts Academy" Fluttershy said, "It was created not so long ago, by our friend Rainbow Dash and an associate of

hers"

'Ah Rainbow' Ember thought.
"I see Rainbow has followed her dreams then"
"Yes, Indeedy!" All three ponies jumped in fright, as a pink mare broke through the fabric of the universe.

"Oh Pinkie, It's only you" Ember cried. "Would one of you mind showing me the way to the academy?"
"We'll all show you" Twilight said, looking at her friends nodding. Ember grinning followed on hoping for the best. 

Edited by Parsleyshy

Silverstreak went outside to think. He sat down on a cloud, flying slowly, unlike his usual self. When he sat down, Dream sat down next to him. "You okay buddy?" "I'm just lonely. I have Nova as a friend, but it's almost Hearts and hooves day and I don't have anybody, I'f you know what I mean." "Yea, I know what you mean."  "I'll go rest up."  Silver fly back to his room. "Hey Nova? Don't tell anybody but, I kinda like Captain Art Dream" "Really?" "Yea, Pinkie Promise?"  "Yup!" Silver sped off to his bed, took out his laptop, and started watching PonydoesMLP. He started yawning and fell asleep soon afterwards. In the morning, Nova yelled "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! TIME FOR PRACTICE!!" "Already? What time is it?" "6:00! I wanna train with you, see your skills." Silver dashed out of bed and ran out of the room. "Race you!" He ran into Dream and startled her. "What are you doing up?" " Nova woke me up." "NOVA!" "What? I wanted someone to play with!" "Nova, please look at him. He is leaning on the wall, his eyes half open.!" Nova whispered something in Dream's ear. " Silver likes you." "What!?"

(Please delete this. Nova would never do something like this, it goes against her character. I am just going to post Nova's reaction after he reaveals that he likes Art Dream, also, she is nice and sweet. did you even READ her character sheet? And why would she tell that anyways, it goes againt her promise code, and she likes Silver streak for heaven's sake! )

Lightning Nova felt her eyes begin to water, she jerked them back trying not to cry in front of him. He already loved somepony. That was that, there was no changing his mind. She looked down, "Ok, yeah I won't tell." and it was the truth. Nova never went against her promises. She nodded a small goodbye, before turning the light off on her side of the room and snuggling into the soft rainbow quilt. Nova turned around, making sure Silverstreak couldn't see her crying. It didn't matter, he would never love her. Why was she even bothering with stuff like this if it ended so sadly? Lightning Nova wiped a final tear from her eye, it was 3:00 A.M. now. She felt her eyes get heavy, and dozed off into a world of Nightmares.

Name: Quickwing Bolt

Top Speed: 13.6 wing power

Favorite captain: Rainbow Dash [admire speed only]

Why did you join: Promised to my (now deceased) father that I would become the best flyer in Equestria

Mane color: Brown

Eye color: Purple

Body color: Very dark blue, almost black

Bio: Lived in Cloudsdale with parents until 15 years old when father died from a badly injured wing 300 feet in the air. Fled to Neighagra Falls when 15 and lived there, improving speed, endurance and maneuverability for 7 years then entered Dashbolts Academy in order to prove that she is the best flyer in Equestria. Not friendly to anyone.

Quickwing Bolt finally saw Dashbolts Academy after hours of flying with barely any rest. When she finally landed, she was more exhausted than she had ever felt before. Collapsing on the runway, she granted herself a moments rest to compose herself before she stood up and walked steadily to sign-up as a student of the academy. As she was walking towards the door, she was knocked off her feet by an orange blur. Bolt pushed the other, now recognizable pony off her and stood up quickly. "Who are you?" Bolt snapped at the mysterious pony. "I'm Lightning Nova, but you can just call me Nova" the orange pony said, raising a hoof for a shake. Bolt didn't move, so Nova continued. "What's your name? I've never seen you here before, are you new here?". "My name is Quickwing Bolt. Why did you knock me over like that?" Bolt replied, warily. "Sorry, I was just flying around and I just lost contr....." Nova was interrupted by another pony poking her from above saying "TAG!" who started to fly away. He stopped when he noticed that Nova wasn't following him and came back to notice Bolt standing there. "Hey your new here aren't you?" he said to Bolt. She merely replied "Yes" in a cold voice, "Now please can I just get to the sign-up desk.". "Sure!" Nova excitedly shouted. "We'll show you the way. Oh, and by the way, Silverstreak this is Quickwing, Quickwing this is Silverstreak.". "Nice to meet you" Silver said, holding out a hoof just like Nova. Bolt just looked at it and said "Quite. Now could I please get to the desk, I want to sign-up as quickly as possible.". "Sure" said Nova, happily. "You'll also be able to see who your roommate is. I hope you have one as great as Silver, don't you?". Bolt just sighed and said nothing.

[This is my first RP so if it is not up to standards, please forgive me.]

Edited by Jafro159

Name: Quickwing Bolt

Top Speed: 13.6 wing power

Favorite captain: Rainbow Dash [admire speed only]

Why did you join: Promised to my (now deceased) father that I would become the best flyer in Equestria

Mane color: Brown

Eye color: Purple

Body color: Very dark blue, almost black

Bio: Lived in Cloudsdale with parents until 15 years old when father died from a badly injured wing 300 feet in the air. Fled to Neighagra Falls when 15 and lived there, improving speed, endurance and maneuverability for 7 years then entered Dashbolts Academy in order to prove that she is the best flyer in Equestria. Not friendly to anyone.

Quickwing Bolt finally saw Dashbolts Academy after hours of flying with barely any rest. When she finally landed, she was more exhausted than she had ever felt before. Collapsing on the runway, she granted herself a moments rest to compose herself before she stood up and walked steadily to sign-up as a student of the academy. As she was walking towards the door, she was knocked off her feet by an orange blur. Bolt pushed the other, now recognizable pony off her and stood up quickly. "Who are you?" Bolt snapped at the mysterious pony. "I'm Lightning Nova, but you can just call me Nova" the orange pony said, raising a hoof for a shake. Bolt didn't move, so Nova continued. "What's your name? I've never seen you here before, are you new here?". "My name is Quickwing Bolt. Why did you knock me over like that?" Bolt replied, warily. "Sorry, I was just flying around and I just lost contr....." Nova was interrupted by another pony poking her from above saying "TAG!" who started to fly away. He stopped when he noticed that Nova wasn't following him and came back to notice Bolt standing there. "Hey your new here aren't you?" he said to Bolt. She merely replied "Yes" in a cold voice, "Now please can I just get to the sign-up desk.". "Sure!" Nova excitedly shouted. "We'll show you the way. Oh, and by the way, Quickwing this is Silverstreak, Silverstreak this is Quickwing". "Nice to meet you" Silver said, holding out a hoof just like Nova. Bolt just looked at it and said "Quite. Now could I please get to the desk, I want to sign-up as quickly as possible."

[This is my first RP so if it is not up to standards, please forgive me.]

(It is pretty good. I love your character BTW. Nova is roomies with Silverstreak, just something you might want to edit.)

Nova smiled at Quickwing, she seemed unaware by of her rudeness. "Can I call you Bolt?"  Nova said with a humongous smile on her face.  "No.." Quickwing said, rolling her eyes at the pony. Nova seemed unaware. ''Well, anyways, I'm heading out to the with some of my friends to go the mall, you wanna come with?" Lightning Nova's smile was bigger than ever. If she knew one thing her adoptive parents taught her, was to always be nice and sweet. No matter how rude the other pony was. Lightning Nova had always followed this piece of advice and had gained many friends. So Nova hoped Quickwing would say yes, so maybe they could be pony pals. After all, under all that rudeness, Quickwing Bolt seemed like a pretty fun pony. And Lightning Nova had to get that fun pony out instead of the grumpy one. "Sooo...?" Lightning Nova said, Her back hoofs not touching the ground anymore. "Will you go? Don't worry, we'll do stuff you like to!"

Edited by SellyBelly411

(It is pretty good. I love your character BTW. Nova is roomies with Silverstreak, just something you might want to edit.)

Nova smiled at Quickwing, she seemed unaware by of her rudeness. "Can I call you Bolt?"  Nova said with a humongous smile on her face.  "No.." Quickwing said, rolling her eyes at the pony. Nova seemed unaware. ''Well, anyways, I'm heading out to the with some of my friends to go the mall, you wanna come with?" Lightning Nova's smile was bigger than ever. If she knew one thing her adoptive parents taught her, was to always be nice and sweet. No matter how rude the other pony was. Lightning Nova had always followed this piece of advice and had gained many friends. So Nova hoped Quickwing would say yes, so maybe they could be pony pals. After all, under all that rudeness, Quickwing Bolt seemed like a pretty fun pony. And Lightning Nova had to get that fun pony out instead of the grumpy one. "Sooo...?" Lightning Nova said, Her back hoofs not touching the ground anymore. "Will you go? Don't worry, we'll do stuff you like to!"

Quickwing looked at Nova, surprised at how incompetent anypony could be. "Fine" she said in an exasperated voice, "but only after I've signed up". "You want to sign up do you?" a voice behind them spoke. Bolt turned and saw a pony in a suit similar to the old Wonderbolts captain uniform. "You must be a new recruit then". "Yes Ma'am. My name is Quickwing Bolt. You must be Captain Art Dream. I've heard about you.". "Well, I'm flattered" Art Dream replied, a slight grin playing on her face, "But please, just call me Dream. You must be looking for the registration desk. It's just through that door over there.". "Thank you ma'am" Bolt said and started to head over there at once. She was halfway though the door when Nova shouted at her. "We're still going to the mall together, right?". Bolt replied "Sure thing, I'll be right back", forcing a very watery smile onto her face. "O.k then" said Nova, her smile growing an inch. Bolt sighed again when she was inside and walked towards the desk with Art Dream to get a sign in sheet. Art handed her a sheet and Bolt quickly filled it in and handed it back. "O.k then" Art said, filing it away and grabbing a key from the rack behind the counter. "You're in room 5, now you better get out there and have fun with your friend" said Art, grinning, knowing that hanging out with anypony was the last thing Bolt wanted to do. "Yes ma'am" said Quickwing and headed out the door where she was immediately stopped by a grey pony with a brown mane and eyes the same color as hers. "Oh, hello there" said the pony smiling slightly. Bolt looked her in the eye and said "Hi" quickly and made to move around her. "My name's Little Hop, but you can call me Cadence. What's your's?" The grey pony said, staring into Bolt's eyes in a very unnerving way. Bolt replied coolly "My name is Quickwing Bolt, and you can call me Quickwing Bolt. Now excuse me I have to get back to my 'friend'. I'm going to the mall with her". Cadence frowned slightly, then a smile appeared on her face. "Well I'll see you later". "Or not, hopefully" said Bolt under her breath as she reluctantly took off, following Nova.

Quickwing looked at Nova, surprised at how incompetent anypony could be. "Fine" she said in an exasperated voice, "but only after I've signed up". "You want to sign up do you?" a voice behind them spoke. Bolt turned and saw a pony in a suit similar to the old Wonderbolts captain uniform. "You must be a new recruit then". "Yes Ma'am. My name is Quickwing Bolt. You must be Captain Art Dream. I've heard about you.". "Well, I'm flattered" Art Dream replied, a slight grin playing on her face, "But please, just call me Dream. You must be looking for the registration desk. It's just through that door over there.". "Thank you ma'am" Bolt said and started to head over there at once. She was halfway though the door when Nova shouted at her. "We're still going to the mall together, right?". Bolt replied "Sure thing, I'll be right back", forcing a very watery smile onto her face. "O.k then" said Nova, her smile growing an inch. Bolt sighed again when she was inside and walked towards the desk with Art Dream to get a sign in sheet. Art handed her a sheet and Bolt quickly filled it in and handed it back. "O.k then" Art said, filing it away and grabbing a key from the rack behind the counter. "You're in room 5, now you better get out there and have fun with your friend" said Art, grinning, knowing that hanging out with anypony was the last thing Bolt wanted to do. "Yes ma'am" said Quickwing and headed out the door where she was immediately stopped by a grey pony with a brown mane and eyes the same color as hers. "Oh, hello there" said the pony smiling slightly. Bolt looked her in the eye and said "Hi" quickly and made to move around her. "My name's Little Hop, but you can call me Cadence. What's your's?" The grey pony said, staring into Bolt's eyes in a very unnerving way. Bolt replied coolly "My name is Quickwing Bolt, and you can call me Quickwing Bolt. Now excuse me I have to get back to my 'friend'. I'm going to the mall with her". Cadence frowned slightly, then a smile appeared on her face. "Well I'll see you later". "Or not, hopefully" said Bolt under her breath as she reluctantly took off, following Nova.

Nova looked at Quickblade, she was not smiling for once. She was, in fact, looking quite serious. "Look, Quickblade. You seem like a fun pony, and I KNOW a fun pony when I see one. You're going to have to lighten up a bit, be yourself. Just don't force this whole friend thing on yourself, I didn't mean to push you. I'm sorry." Lightning Nova sighed, and smiled a small smile. "You have to get to know ponies before their officially your friends, right now, we're just acquaintances. We simply just know each others names."  She paused before continuing, "Listen, when I first got adopted by my parents, I was scared. But that's a feeling everypony gets when they meet somepony new. You label them as stupid or lame or just plain ugly. I always feel guilty, because on the very first day I met my new parents, I labeled them as mean. I will always regret that day of my life. Always. I don't do that anymore though, I like to get to know somepony before they officially become my friend. So, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Nova's smile was smaller than usual, it was obvious that she missed her parents.

Nova looked at Quickblade, she was not smiling for once. She was, in fact, looking quite serious. "Look, Quickblade. You seem like a fun pony, and I KNOW a fun pony when I see one. You're going to have to lighten up a bit, be yourself. Just don't force this whole friend thing on yourself, I didn't mean to push you. I'm sorry." Lightning Nova sighed, and smiled a small smile. "You have to get to know ponies before their officially your friends, right now, we're just acquaintances. We simply just know each others names."  She paused before continuing, "Listen, when I first got adopted by my parents, I was scared. But that's a feeling everypony gets when they meet somepony new. You label them as stupid or lame or just plain ugly. I always feel guilty, because on the very first day I met my new parents, I labeled them as mean. I will always regret that day of my life. Always. I don't do that anymore though, I like to get to know somepony before they officially become my friend. So, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Nova's smile was smaller than usual, it was obvious that she missed her parents.

Bolt looked at Nova with the same coldness that she was used to. Nova's smile shrank a little and as she turned to walk away she heard a voice say "I know how you feel". Nova spun back, surprised to see Bolt there with a look of both concern and sadness in her eyes. "My father died when I was 15 and my mother was dead to me from that day onward. That was years ago. I'm 23 now." She looked at a point just past Nova's shoulder. After a couple of seconds she gave her head a small shake and let loose a small and sad chuckle. "Sorry about that" she said.  "My father was very close to me. He is the reason why I came here and when he died, I just couldn't bear to live with the empty shell of my mother. I fled to Neighagra falls then and have been living there for a long time now. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. How old are you and why did you decide to join the Wonderbolts?" Nova was shocked. This was the most she had heard Quickwing speak since she met her and she seemed to be a completely different pony, much more open and friendly than she was used to. She took a moment to compose herself and answered, with a smile growing across her face.....

Edited by Jafro159

Bolt looked at Nova with the same coldness that she was used to. Nova's smile shrank a little and as she turned to walk away she heard a voice say "I know how you feel". Nova spun back, surprised to see Bolt there with a look of both concern and sadness in her eyes. "My father died when I was 15 and my mother was dead to me from that day onward. That was years ago. I'm 23 now." She looked at a point just past Nova's shoulder. After a couple of seconds she gave her head a small shake and let loose a small and sad chuckle. "Sorry about that" she said.  "My father was very close to me. He is the reason why I came here and when he died, I just couldn't bear to live with the empty shell of my mother. I fled to Neighagra falls then and have been living there for a long time now. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. How old are you and why did you decide to join the Wonda erbolts?" Nova was shocked. This was the most she had heard Quickwing speak since she met her and she seemed to be a completely different pony, much more open and friendly than she was used to. She took a moment to compose herself and answered, with a smile growing across her face.....

(Finally have some time to respond. Sorry.)

"It was just after I got my cutie mark, actually. Nova pointed to her cutie mark, which was a orange lightning  bolt outlined in red, the bolt has golden angel wings and it was striking a cloud of grey dust. "I decided if I wanted to become a famous flyer, I would have to go to Dashbolts academy. I told my parents, they willfully decided to start a fund for the Acadamy. Eventually we had enough, so I packed my bags and came here!" Nova flicked some mane away from her face, "I'm 18, by the way." Nova began to walk towards the front doors to the academy. "I'm not really a huge shopper, are you?"

(Assuming she isn't, correct me if I'm wrong.)

"No, not really." Quickblade said. "I rather prefer flying." Lightning Nova's smile automatically got bigger. "Cool! So I guess we can hang out in the food court or maybe Hottopic? That's not a bad store, I always get cool T-shirts from there. Oh, ehem, how about you what's your favorite store Bolt?" Lightning Nova braced herself for a good yelling at, but instead, Quickblade puffed an enoumous sigh and began to answer her question.

(BTW, this is Sellybelly. This is just my other account that...I forgot to log out of.)

Edited by Gemstone

(Finally have some time to respond. Sorry.)

"It was just after I got my cutie mark, actually. Nova pointed to her cutie mark, which was a orange lightning  bolt outlined in red, the bolt has golden angel wings and it was striking a cloud of grey dust. "I decided if I wanted to become a famous flyer, I would have to go to Dashbolts academy. I told my parents, they willfully decided to start a fund for the Acadamy. Eventually we had enough, so I packed my bags and came here!" Nova flicked some mane away from her face, "I'm 18, by the way." Nova began to walk towards the front doors to the academy. "I'm not really a huge shopper, are you?"

(Assuming she isn't, correct me if I'm wrong.)

"No, not really." Quickblade said. "I rather prefer flying." Lightning Nova's smile automatically got bigger. "Cool! So I guess we can hang out in the food court or maybe Hottopic? That's not a bad store, I always get cool T-shirts from there. Oh, ehem, how about you what's your favorite store Bolt?" Lightning Nova braced herself for a good yelling at, but instead, Quickblade puffed an enoumous sigh and began to answer her question.

(BTW, this is Sellybelly. This is just my other account that...I forgot to log out of.)

[it's Quickwing, not Quickblade]

"There was only one shop that I actually didn't mind to go to." Quickwing replied. "It was only a small bakery run by some Pegasus that I grew quite fond of. It was a family run business and the Pegasus was the founders grandson. He was the first pony who showed some understanding of how I felt. His wife was always nice to me as well, gave me batches of muffins and cupcakes for free every so often. Other than him, I haven't really liked anypony else.". "Well, let's see if I can change that then." Nova said, her face positively beaming. She began to fly up but stopped and started to turn to see is Bolt was in fact following her. A dark blur zipped past her, yelling "RACE YOU!". Smiling more than ever, Nova gave pursuit. 

[a few moments later]

Bolt landed in the mall and spun around to dive out of the way of a speeding Nova. Nova pulled up from her dive seconds before she skidded to a halt on the polished floor. Both ponies were panting. "That was a good workout," said Nova, breathing heavily "but I still think I would have one if you hadn't tried to block my path with that cloud.". "Hey, you snooze, you loose" replied a grinning Bolt. "Now, show me that shop you liked. I wanna check it out."

[it's Quickwing, not Quickblade]

"There was only one shop that I actually didn't mind to go to." Quickwing replied. "It was only a small bakery run by some Pegasus that I grew quite fond of. It was a family run business and the Pegasus was the founders grandson. He was the first pony who showed some understanding of how I felt. His wife was always nice to me as well, gave me batches of muffins and cupcakes for free every so often. Other than him, I haven't really liked anypony else.". "Well, let's see if I can change that then." Nova said, her face positively beaming. She began to fly up but stopped and started to turn to see is Bolt was in fact following her. A dark blur zipped past her, yelling "RACE YOU!". Smiling more than ever, Nova gave pursuit. 

[a few moments later]

Bolt landed in the mall and spun around to dive out of the way of a speeding Nova. Nova pulled up from her dive seconds before she skidded to a halt on the polished floor. Both ponies were panting. "That was a good workout," said Nova, breathing heavily "but I still think I would have one if you hadn't tried to block my path with that cloud.". "Hey, you snooze, you loose" replied a grinning Bolt. "Now, show me that shop you liked. I wanna check it out."

(sorry)

"Ok." Lightning Nova said, starting to make her way to HOT TOPIC, when they got there rock music was blaring so loud that it harmed your ears, the workers there had piercings or had dyed their mane a different color. Or both. Thee store was all very emo, HOT TOPIC mainly sold a lot of shirts and accessories that were inappropriate, but that wasn't the reason she loved this store. No way, there was a section near the back that sold Rainbowdash stuff, Nova nudged Quickwing and pointed to the back of the store, where Lightning Nova picked up a bottle of Rainbowdash hoof polish. It was blue, and so not her taste. So Nova just set the bottle back doen and began looking at a Rainbowdash beach towel. "I think Tappsapple is coming soon, he's probably going to want to go to one of the dancing stores, he told me he had to get new laces for his tap shoes."

(BTW, can I fill out the sheet for Tappsapple? He is actually a Earth pony, and won't go to the academy, but is one of Nova's close buds. Also, her other friend is Bubblewrap, a unicorn. Can I fill one out for her to?)

(I love this roleplay, but I have to quit. I am not one to hold a grudge, but I am not quite approving of the owner of this thread.

~Derpyhoofs~ You know what I am referring to, that post that you made on my past threads. I just can't trust you after what you did.

jafro159, I am sorry to quit so suddenly. I hope you can understand. You have made a very good friend to Nova.

Again, I love this thread but bad things have happened to me in the past that have made me want to quit.

DerpyHoofs, you better check the Before Equestria: The Vampony Wars thread. There's something you should see.

I am not doing this because I hate any of you. I just found out something that I neccisarily am not so fond of.

and please, PLEASE stop controlling other ponies OCs you don't know them as well as your own, and if something happens

well-that's very bad.  So, therefore I am quitting this thread, if you want to see WHY go to the last page of the Before Equestria: The Vampony Wars. Message me if you want to join my threads, Unwanted RP has no joiners. I'll miss you all! :wub:  )

• 2 years later...

Name: Sunshine Shimmer

Top Speed: 14.5

Favorite Captain: Art Dream & RD (Can't Decide)

Why did you join: want to be the best that she can possibly be!

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunshine-shimmer-r8389

Sunshine wakes up w/ a smile on her face. 'today's the day!' she get's out of bed and flies as fast as she can to Dashbolts Academy's front desk. "Hi I'm here to check in? Name's sunset shimmer!" 'ooo, I hope I'm not too late!' She get's handed her key and she zooms off to her room to unpack her things. 'I wonder who may roommate will be? I hope it's not some one too neat and tidy. I'm not a very clean roommate, and I don't want to cause any arguments over tidiness of the room.' she thought as she entered the room to find it empty at that moment. 'mmm, no one's home well that's okay, no issues here.' she though as she set her bag down on a bed and started to unpack her one medium sized duffle. I was full of mythical artifacts that she had collected from all over equestria. mostly plants and herbs that healed certain illnesses, and books on how to use them. she also had a few weapons that she kept on display but never used!

• The topic was unlocked