Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video My Dubs!

Blank Flank

So I'm gonna jump on this bandwagon. Here is my first ever dub...EVER!!! So yeah I know that the timing is WAY off but it was my first attempt at Vegas (thanks for the tip Rita I was using WMM before). Hopefully I'll get better with the program and do more FanDubs, if I do I'll just post them here. :) Hopefully they're not too horrible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpPlEUmDQk4&feature=youtu.be

(Again sorry for the horrible editing :blush: )

EDIT: Also if anyone wants me to do a certain line or something just tell me. I'll try to do it to the best of my ability!

Edited by Blank Flank
  • Brohoof 1

check this out later. this comp at school don't allow meh to use mah headphones for some reason...D:

y'know, you should've just delete the Derpy's original lines, not makin them quieter, and then put your voice there.

but still, its fantastic! ^3^ 10/10

check this out later. this comp at school don't allow meh to use mah headphones for some reason...D:

y'know, you should've just delete the Derpy's original lines, not makin them quieter, and then put your voice there.

but still, its fantastic! ^3^ 10/10

So I made another dub if anyone wants to hear/see it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3gK5HVTVYY&feature=youtu.be

Thank you again! Here's another one. I wanted to do something other than a country accent, because I did pretty much everyone in the Apple Family (Except Big Mac), so I wanted to do something else.

The fun was definitely doubled xD