Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Word

Shanks

I also really like defenestration.

Ever since I learned that was a word and what it meant it was one of my favourite things to say.

Though my fav. has got to be either 'Arid' or 'Galivant'. They're just cool.

• Brohoof 3

my favorite word is crayolas. i use that word as a replacement for the word crazy or insane sometimes the word crap as well like "holy crayolas". i have a ton of replacement words in my vocabulary xD

Edited by MasterNeutral1
  • Brohoof 2

My favourite word is odyssey. Something about this word sounds grand, similar to the epic poem Homer's Odyssey. I'm also very fond of the words magician and galaxy.

• Brohoof 2

Oh goodness... I don't have just one favorite word.  It's funny that I'm a computer-science major in college, but yet, back in high school, my favorite subject was Language Arts.  I loved writing and vocabulary.  I'll try to limit myself and not post a plethora of words... but still, I'm gonna have a solid list of words.  So, for those of whom post after me, if I happen to list a word that is also a favorite of yours, since we're only supposed to list one, but I'm going to list multiple, then by all means feel free to reuse a word in my list if you already had it in mind.

Note: some words may be names, or names of a thing, others may not - and, some may be word phrases.

---

Aurora Borealis.
Circadian Rhythm. 
Decibel.
Equilibrium.
Lithium.
Micah.
Phoenix.
Reckon.
Savanna.
Winchester.

---

These are only a few of my favorites, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Out of all of those words I have listed, I'd say my overall favorite is "Phoenix"...

Not only have I always loved the way it sounds, but I love the meaning behind it.  The mythological bird is said to burst into flames and then be reborn to live another life cycle, over and over again.

Now of course many of you know that Philomena, Celestia's pet, is a phoenix.

Philomena_renewed_S01E22.png

However, it was not MLP where I first learned of the phoenix.  I've loved the word and the bird long before I was a brony, so it was a pleasant surprise to find that the show featured one.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

Hmm, even though it's more of a name than a word, I like "Parangaricutirimícuaro." I knew that when I could pronounce it well that I could feel comfortable with my Spanish articulation.

But if it had to be an English word, it would be... stuff. Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff.

Also it goes ding when there's stuff

Cascade

Aurora

Galaxy

Lunar

Solar

Jupiter

Luminescent

I can't choose one, they're all beautiful. ;-;

Edited by Flitter
  • Brohoof 2