Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pony Dating RP

~Lawful Sturdy Wing~

He let's out a small squeak as she nuzzles him, blushing from her holding him up. Walking was like standing on double edged swords but he was determined to look a little tougher just for Fluttershy's sake. He wondered what the bunny's problem was. Maybe he was just angry because he was hungry. He catches Fluttershy's eye for all of two beautiful seconds. It was almost impossible but she was more shy than he was and it made his heart skip a beat every time she appeared in the corner of his eye. He felt... good, very good as she brings him into the kitchen. He sits down with a small grateful sigh. Fluttershy lets him go and he accidently makes a noise of longing. He blushes heavily and looks down at the table thoroughly embarrassed by this action. She was so sweet and helpful and utterly jaw dropping gorgeous. He just wanted to kiss her gently on the lips and wrap his hooves around her soldiers. This danced in his eyes and on his smile before he realized that he didn't even know whether she liked him or not. "um Miss F-F-Flutters, do y-you like me?

“Oh well um…” Fluttershy stammers out, her cheeks suddenly blazing red, fumbling her hooves over themselves as she lands, turning away from you “Well you see… I don’t really know you that well… But you seem really nice, and kind of…” her voice shrinks down to being almost inaudible ‘cute…” She buries her face in her hooves, making sure to hide her blushing “But I am still really worried about you, please sit down” she gently calls to you, placing her hooves on your shoulders, easing you into the chair “I will make you something nice and yummy to make you feel all better” She kisses your forehead before turning around to the counter, and beginning to prepare a salad for you.

Colt follows the mare blindly. Trying his best to keep focus off of her by staring ahead at the buildings and familiarizing himself with the town.

"Maybe I should move here then... Cloudsdale's nice, but this place seems more friendly. And evidently filled with cuter mares." He thought to himself. "Hmm. Cloudsdale's a nice town from what I saw while I was there. But I still haven't decided where to live. Anywhere that has adventure is perfect for me." He keeps looking around, oblivious to the mare's smile. "I guess I can deal without too much, I just prefer to get more. Better to have more than you need, than not enough." He says with a reassuring, but slightly nervous smile, as a sugery looking building comes into sight.

Colt feels the nudge against him as he starts to blush a bit.

"Okay... I think I'm staying down here. Wait... Is she flirting with me?" As the thought crosses his mind, the blush becomes more intense. He looks ahead and notices the other ponies. "Hmm, not really great with other ponies, from the looks of it, she knows the both of them though." He thinks to himself, examining the area. "So, where do you want to sit? Your choice." He asks, looking over at the Rainbow maned mare. He still can't help but blushing when she comes into sight.

"This is gonna be interesting..."

“Yeah yeah, anywhere is fine Speedy” Rainbow Dash says coldly, almost not paying attention, she tugs you over behind a bush, as the two of you sit underneath the brush, you look at her dumbfounded “What are we doing here?” you ask, beyond confused

The mare places a hoof over your mouth; trying to keep you quiet “You see that colt over there?” she points out of the bush “The one with the prosthetic wing?” she whispers “He is an ex-coltfriend of mine… Dated a few months back, wasn’t really working out… That wing of his kind of made him way to slow for me” she grins at you, remember your impressive speed “Looks like he has gotten himself a new piece of flank… That’s not good” her face drains

“I can’t be seen alone” when a lightbulb idea hits her “That’s it!” she shouts, maybe just a bit too loudly “You there, you are my coltfriend… Well at least for now, pretend? For me?” She looks at you with big, beautiful magenta eyes and takes your hoof in hers, lightly brushing her mane out of her face…

Half Note's mouth hangs open as Trixie's silky silver mane cascades down her perfect face. "You are so beautiful," he tells her. He soon realises that he is staring at her once again so he turns away with a blush on his face. "I'm sorry for staring," he says embarassedly. "I just can't beleive you wanted to go on a date with a pony like me," he continues.

Soon a random pony from a table beside them pipes up. "Hey aren't you that musician that preforms here on the weekends?" the pony asks. Soon everypony starts whispering about him until finally they start chanting, "Sing, Sing, Sing." Half Note blushes and looks over at Trixie. "Sorry to leave you here, this will only take a minute or two," he tells her apologetically before walking up to a small stage and singing.

“Well I need to be honest… I didn’t exactly think this was a date” she blushes, turning her face away “but now that I’m here… and now that I do, I am really glad I came” she smiles and takes your hoof in hers, her eyes open wide as the crowed begins buzzing with Half’s name, suddenly experiencing what it feels like to be seen with a celebrity, as you are called away she smiles

“Oh don’t worry about it, I am looking forward to this” her face breaks into a wide, happy smile as you begin singing “Oh my…” Her heart melts effortlessly as you sing atop the stage, she feels twinges of nervousness, wondering if the song is for her… As you get down from the stage she rushes up to you, throwing her arms around you as the crowd cheers “Oh that was wonderful! That was just amazing!” she nearly explodes from excitement, and in the intensity of the moment, finds that her lips have pressed themselves warmly against yours, your eyes open wide and you see her eyes closed, arms holding you close as the kiss deepens. A few seconds pass and she breaks the kiss, pulling back softly, blushing with an almost luminescent light “Oh I am so sorry! Oh gosh… Trixie apologizes for embarrassing you…” She tears slightly before rushing out of the restaurant, back to her wagon…Leaving her hat behind.

'Did... Did she almost just call me her colt-friend?!' the thought raced through his mind. This is going much better than he originally hoped; First she kisses him, then she almost calls him her colt friend! His only regret is that it took him so long to ask her out. Jordo just gets lost in his own thoughts and drowns out the rest of the conversation  He just sits there, blushing hard with a goofy smile across his face. His trance was only broken when Pinkie pokes him in the head, snapping him back to reality. 

'Jeez, it's like this mare is on a constant sugar high.... Not surprising considering she works at Sugarcube corner." Jordo thought as he stared at her, in somewhat awe of her energy. Lyra leads Jordo away from Pinkie, which he is somewhat thankful for. They take their seats in a comfy little booth near the window. Jordo looks Lyra in the eyes, a little nervous. The nervousness he had earlier was slowly receding, considering how well this was going so far. 

"Thanks a lot for coming to Sugarcube corner with me" Jordo chuckles nervously as a grin overtakes his face.

"To be honest, I was actually really nervous about asking you.. Though you probably noticed that by now."

Before she could respond, something caught Jordo's eye. A familiar Cyan coat and Rainbow mane. Oh no, not now. Rainbow Dash?!

Jordo began to panic again. What were the chances that he would run into his ex Marefriend? He slouches a bit. 

'Maybe she hasn't noticed me yet.' Jordo gulped as his heart pounded. 

Maybe he was overreacting. They dated back in cloudsdale years ago.

Time heals all wounds, right?

Lyra notices something bothering you as your eyes dart to the side “Um are you ok Jordo?” she looks out the window “I don’t see anything?” she smiles a bit, her light blue coat shining in the sun “Why were you so nervous?... You knew I liked you silly” a laugh escapes her mouth as she chuckles “I swear to Celestia I mentioned wanting to go out to lunch at the last Hearts and Hooves day party we attended together…” she looks lost in thought, before snapping back she looks into your eyes “But I guess that doesn’t matter now… I am really glad to be here with you Jordo” She fumbles her hooves around a bit, waiting for the waiter to arrive “Hey look… After dinner and all, would you mind doing something for me?” she blushes, looking down “I have always wanted to know what it’s like to be a Pegasus… Could you take me for a flight around Ponyville?” she looks at you needfully, almost tearing up a bit

• Brohoof 2

“Yeah yeah, anywhere is fine Speedy” Rainbow Dash says coldly, almost not paying attention, she tugs you over behind a bush, as the two of you sit underneath the brush, you look at her dumbfounded “What are we doing here?” you ask, beyond confused

The mare places a hoof over your mouth; trying to keep you quiet “You see that colt over there?” she points out of the bush “The one with the prosthetic wing?” she whispers “He is an ex-coltfriend of mine… Dated a few months back, wasn’t really working out… That wing of his kind of made him way to slow for me” she grins at you, remember your impressive speed “Looks like he has gotten himself a new piece of flank… That’s not good” her face drains

“I can’t be seen alone” when a lightbulb idea hits her “That’s it!” she shouts, maybe just a bit too loudly “You there, you are my coltfriend… Well at least for now, pretend? For me?” She looks at you with big, beautiful magenta eyes and takes your hoof in hers, lightly brushing her mane out of her face…

"Uh... Sure. I mean, I'll try. But like you said... Just pretend..." Colt seemed to fumble over his words several times. "So... How exactly am I doing this, I've never acted as anypony's coltfriend before." He puts his hoof on his chin and thinks for a minute. "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean he has a prosthetic... I kinda feel bad about doing this." He looks above the bush and at the stallions wings and at his apparent marefriend.

"This mare is REALLY interesting... Never thought I'd meet a pony as odd as me. It's pretty attractive." He smiles and looks back at the Rainbow maned mare, blushing slightly as she takes his hooves in hers. "Actually... I uh... I think I'm good. I can help you. Anything you tell me, I'll do my best to make it seem believable, just try not to go too overboard Miss Rainbow. So what's the plan if we're doing this?" I look at the mare with wide attentive eyes, blushing again at the sight of hers. "Alright, don't screw this up Colt. You don't want to mess this up for her... She seems disappointed about this stallion having a new marefriend. I just hope I don't go overboard and hurt any of them. This is harder than any ruins I've ever delved into that's for sure." Colt looks back at the mare and tips his hat. "Alright, I'm ready whenever you are."

(Since everypony else is doing it, I guess I'll add a color to my speaking parts to make them stand out.)

Edited by Admiral Colt

“Oh well um…” Fluttershy stammers out, her cheeks suddenly blazing red, fumbling her hooves over themselves as she lands, turning away from you “Well you see… I don’t really know you that well… But you seem really nice, and kind of…” her voice shrinks down to being almost inaudible ‘cute…” She buries her face in her hooves, making sure to hide her blushing “But I am still really worried about you, please sit down” she gently calls to you, placing her hooves on your shoulders, easing you into the chair “I will make you something nice and yummy to make you feel all better” She kisses your forehead before turning around to the counter, and beginning to prepare a salad for you.

Umbra stares straight ahead, his mouth open a little bit, utterly frozen in place from the kiss. Nopony kissed him like that, well nopony kissed him but still, it was the best feeling in the universe and it left him without thought or movement. She liked him! She kissed him! She thought that he was cute! She was making him salad... wait what? He looks over at the beautiful mare. He never ever thought he'd be this happy. He watches the little rabbit who is green with envy. Why would a rabbit be jealous? Maybe it was because Umbra was getting salad or something. A bird chirps right in his ear, making him jump. "hay there" he smiles taking the bird in hoof, stroking it gently before it flies away. He tested his hooves with a smile. He just had to return the favour from earlier. He puts his hooves down and walked over to Fluttershy quietly. She had mostly finished but still not thoroughly. Umbra smiles and kisses her gently on the cheek. "thank you" he smiles, wandering back to the table. Seeing Angel fuming with jealous rage made it feel all the more better.

Lyra notices something bothering you as your eyes dart to the side “Um are you ok Jordo?” she looks out the window “I don’t see anything?” she smiles a bit, her light blue coat shining in the sun “Why were you so nervous?... You knew I liked you silly” a laugh escapes her mouth as she chuckles “I swear to Celestia I mentioned wanting to go out to lunch at the last Hearts and Hooves day party we attended together…” she looks lost in thought, before snapping back she looks into your eyes “But I guess that doesn’t matter now… I am really glad to be here with you Jordo” She fumbles her hooves around a bit, waiting for the waiter to arrive “Hey look… After dinner and all, would you mind doing something for me?” she blushes, looking down “I have always wanted to know what it’s like to be a Pegasus… Could you take me for a flight around Ponyville?” she looks at you needfully, almost tearing up a bit

Jordo sees Dash dart away from the entrance of Sugarcube corner. Did she see him? In all honesty, he was kind of hoping she didn't. Jordo dated Dash for almost two years, he knew what she was like. Her competitive nature made her get really jealous at times. If she saw him with Lyra, who knows how she would take it. She might try and do something about it....

Jordo snapped out of it when Lyra addressed him, he looked at her attentively. 

"Heh, um.. I'm fine." Jordo lied. He didn't want to bring up Rainbow Dash if he didn't have to.

Jordo began to wonder why it took him so long to ask her out. She had made it obvious in the past that she was interested in him, though he was somehow still too nervous to ask her out. It hardly mattered anymore; He was sitting in Sugarcube corner with his crush. 

'Come on Jordo, it's painfully obvious she is into you! You don't have to be nervous, she already likes you. Be confident!' Jordo gave himself mental instructions, almost as if he was yelling at himself.

Jordo looks at Lyra curiously. A favor? 

She wan'ts him to fly her over Ponyville? Jordo almost gave her a shocked look. He glanced at his prosthetic wing for a brief moment and began to frown. He turns back to Lyra and sees the look on her face. She was quite beautiful.

Something about her just gave Jordo a spark of confidence. He gives her a warm smile as he places his hoof on hers. 

"Ms. Heartstrings, It would be my pleasure to fly you over Ponyville." 

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~

“Oh don’t worry about it, I am looking forward to this” her face breaks into a wide, happy smile as you begin singing “Oh my…” Her heart melts effortlessly as you sing atop the stage, she feels twinges of nervousness, wondering if the song is for her… As you get down from the stage she rushes up to you, throwing her arms around you as the crowd cheers “Oh that was wonderful! That was just amazing!” she nearly explodes from excitement, and in the intensity of the moment, finds that her lips have pressed themselves warmly against yours, your eyes open wide and you see her eyes closed, arms holding you close as the kiss deepens. A few seconds pass and she breaks the kiss, pulling back softly, blushing with an almost luminescent light “Oh I am so sorry! Oh gosh… Trixie apologizes for embarrassing you…” She tears slightly before rushing out of the restaurant, back to her wagon…Leaving her hat behind.

Half Note picked up the hat and  stared at it, thiinking about what happened. 'She... just kissed me. The Great And Powerful Trixie kissed Half Note,' he thought. He quickly snatched up the hat and ran at full gallop towards after her. He kept whispering the same thing to himself as he ran towards her wagon. "I have a shot, I have a shot, I have a shot!"

When he reached her wagon he quickly knocked on the door of the wagon and smiled brightly. "Trixie, please come out and talk to me," he pleaded. "Look, I know you may be a bit embarassed but It's okay. I can't tell you how hapy I was when you gave me the chance to spend time with you. I thought that that kind of chance was out of my reach! Then we went to the park and you enjoyed that too! Everything was going perfectly, then I sang and I was so sure that you wouldn't think I was good enough. But when we kissed, all I could think about was the fact that a pony who is so beautiful and talented was kissing a nopony singer from Ponyville. I'm not going to say I love you because it's too early for either of us to say that. All I'm going to tell you is that I love being with you and I want to be around you for as long as i possibly can."

• 11 months later...

A black and browned maned Pegasus stallion flew though the skies. His mind was thoughtless, except for one thing. He always had a crush on a white unicorn named Vinyl Scratch. He was scared if he asked her he would get rejected or it would be really awkward and he would freak out.

Lightning Strike flew down to a fluffy cloud and layed down on it. He rested their for a few minutes. " Yeah, I've been working on some new beats. I have to hurry up and make a new one for that mare named Pinkie Pie's new party." He heard Vinyl say from on the ground. He looked down to see Vinyl and Octavia walking though town. "Hey Vinyl!" Lightning shout from the cloud above them. Vinyl and Octavia look up to see a Pegasus floating down to them. "Oh, Sup Lightning!" Vinyl said in her usually excited tone."Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie Friday night?" Lightning asked. Vinyl blushes "Sure! Why not" Vinyl says smiling and blushing. "Ok, see ya Friday then" Lightning says spreading his wings and taking off into the dawn sky.

Lightning Strike pushed open the door to his cloud bedroom. He walks over to his desk and sets down his saddlebag next to his guitar, piano, and 3D Glasses he had for no reason. He walks over to his cloud bed with a midnight blue blanket and plots down on it. Lightning slowly drifts off into sleep.

• 2 months later...

On a dark moonless summer night, with only occasional bolts of heat lightning to relieve the blackness, Golden Waves stopped to stretch her stiff legs as best as she could while pulling the rented moving wagon. All her worldly possessions were stuffed behind her as she walked the long five hour trip. She turned left onto a gravel road, almost there now, almost to her new home in the country and to her new life in nearby Ponyville.

Off in the distance, an orange, yellow, and red glow flickered on the horizon. A fire! Oh no! Golden ran into the long winding driveway as flames leaped, dancing in the wind, while devouring the old weathered wood barn. She unhitched herself from the wagon and ran toward the blaze. That barn was supposed to be an animal shelter and headquarters for her new job. Golden felt like she was watching a funeral pyre for her new life. What kind of sign was this for her new beginning?

The fire, hot as the hinges of hell, singed her chocolate hair as she ran into the choking cloud of billowing black smoke. She collided into what felt like a brick wall and her knees buckled.

"Whoa, little mare." Large gentle hooves clasped her shoulders to stop her from falling upon impact, and then guided her back out of the heat.

Golden's heart caught at the sound of the deep, rich baritone voice. His cobalt eyes locked onto her blue ones then widened with surprise. Or was it appreciation? Perhaps the scorching heat was roasting her thinking processes? Something soft squirmed against her chest before she realized he was holding a few whimpering kittens in his magic. He was rescuing the baby animals! Although glistening with sweat and smudged with charcoal, too sooty to distinguish his features, he seemed like a knight in not-quite shimmering armour. "Who are you?" Goldie whispered.

"I'm Charming Masquerade." Charming remembered his manners at the same time as the wiggling weights in his magic. "Here." He thrust the bundle of panicky kittens into her hooves before brushing a stray lock of chocolate hair from her lovely face. He took a giant step back, away from the temptation of her feminine and athletic form. Charming wondered why no one warned him that she was such a beauty. "You must be Golden Waves, the new vet," he tossed back over his shoulder as he again ran toward the barn to save more animal shelter strays.

Edited by GoldenWaves