Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brook's MLP Forums Members Interview Queue And General Sorting

Brook

Alright, so I didn't know about this thread until I got back. So I thought it'd be fair to tell you guys my input on it.

I decided that perhaps me and Brook should interview seperately because that would keep things interesting and unique, and would also avoid other problems. I haven't figured out the detail, so technically speaking, I'm not going to adhere to this list specifically, Brook might, I'm not sure yet.

What I do know is that specifically speaking, Brook and my interviews might not even be written in the same style.

Tis' quite alright with me ^^

Being interviewed would be awesome no matter what

Now I am off to cry over how much of a failure my Fan Fic seems to be

Totally. that would be amazing. Also, I didn't even know Brook was going to make this thread until literally when I posted that reply.

That's how early on we are in deciding how things will be done. I am talking to Brook via PM about it.

Well... I never plan things. So in my opinion you are going above and beyond.

Anyways, what would you like it to include? And what size, pixel wise?

Well... I never plan things. So in my opinion you are going above and beyond.

Anyways, what would you like it to include? And what size, pixel wise?

I'm not very sure, I've never done anything like this before, but if I had to guess anything, this is what I'd go with:

750 pixels wide by 85 pixels tall.

You can get creative, I'm not sure what to include.

Also, Harmonic, if you want to have a banner for your thread or anything I can totz hook you up with that, seeing as this will probably be a long term thing.

Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, get me one too, I want one too, please? For the man of your nightmares? 

In all seriousness though if you can make me a banner too that'll be cool :3

• Brohoof 1

I'm not very sure, I've never done anything like this before, but if I had to guess anything, this is what I'd go with:

750 pixels wide by 85 pixels tall.

You can get creative, I'm not sure what to include.

That may be a bit too short... but we shall see. I'll just use vectors and no shading though... due to my laziness and OCD. :3

Dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, dude, get me one too, I want one too, please? For the man of your nightmares? 

In all seriousness though if you can make me a banner too that'll be cool :3

Imma give you guys both the same one? :P

That may be a bit too short... but we shall see. I'll just use vectors and no shading though... due to my laziness and OCD. :3

Imma give you guys both the same one?

I'm not sure if it should be the same one. The way things are going, we've run into complications and I'm not sure at this point if I'm even going to work with Brook at all, we never agreed to anything except possibly working together and that's why I'm surprised this thread exists.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if it should be the same one. The way things are going, we've run into complications and I'm not sure at this point if I'm even going to work with Brook at all, we never agreed to anything except possibly working together and that's why I'm surprised this thread exists.

Well... that's a minor thing...

I will work on yours first, regardless, seeing as I actually know you and of course you are the one I suggested this too in the first place. Ill see what happens though.

(edited)

Imma give you guys both the same one? 

Well, perhaps similar because we ARE in fact, a team, but not the same, as we won't be coinciding the way we thought we would, I think.

Edited by Brook

This is really good so far. And it's not like there's any shortage of people wanting to be interviewed, but if you're looking for a random nobody to interview, I can at least guarantee that I'd be available pretty much all the time, and will respond quickly. Just sayin'.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I don't really know why you would want to interview me, but I'm always here if you do.

So... uh, yeah. Sign me up I guess

We have decided it, we will be working seperately, and I'm not using this queue.

We also agreed not to interview to the same people.

Meaning that if someone is interviewed by Brooks, then I'm not going to interview them, to keep it interesting and unique.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind being interviewed.

Think it might actually be fun if its the case.

I'll just be sitting here waiting for that small chance that I do get the PM 

<ok I lie, i'm just sitting here cause I got homework to do  >

Awwe man, I love being interviewed. I did one a few weeks and it was entertaining :3

It'd be good fun to do one on here, methinks. So I nominate myself to be interviewed. :3

Sure, sounds cool to me.  Be more than happy to participate in an interview if you ever need me to!!!  Very good idea Brook, very good indeed!  Feel free to contact me anytime via PM!!!

Edit: I signed up on Harmonics thread as well, and will promptly inform you if he decides to contact me at anytime.

Edited by Batbrony

I really like the idea, and I would like to sign up for the list. This concept is a really good one, as this will allow any of us to discuss the show, ideas, and thoughts on the show, how we grew to like it, and thoughts on current MLP-related events. ^_^

Well, I like interviews&stuff like that (I've been interviewed just once by the gm, but I've been a well-known gamer..),

but I think I'm not known enough for this. Also, I don't think someone would be actually interested in reading an interview of me.

Anyway, if you don't have anyone to interview, be free to PM me.

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I'd like to be interviewed, even though I'm not very known here since I just joined in November (or was it October?) last year.

Edit: Foxy?  xD  I'm good with that.

Edited by Feather Gem
  • Brohoof 2