Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brook's MLP Forums Members Interview Queue And General Sorting

Brook

An interview over PMs... Well, considering that I like PMs, and I like talking, I wanna do this.

Sign me, brohoof king, up. :lol: Sounds like it could be a fun experience. ;)

I don't mind being interviewed at all. Mostly people on the forums, don't really know that much about me.

The About Me page only explains well stuff that I never told anyone.

Well, the queue seems to be getting longer and longer, so I better secure a spot before the line starts on the other side of the sun.

I'd love to be interviewed, I actually have never been interviewed before, so this'll be a first :3

I'm down for an interview, I think that everyone wants to know how someone living in a democratic terrorist state becomes a brony.

I do have to admit, its crossed my mind more than once lol. I'm sure it's an interesting tale and I know I for one would like to read it.

Hey, I'd like to be interviewed! :3

....then again, considering that like everypony would want to be interviewed, I probably won't get the chance. :I

Still, why not try, eh? Got nothin to lose :P So what the heck. Add me to the queue, if ya want to :3

(edited)

Hey, I'd like to be interviewed! :3

....then again, considering that like everypony would want to be interviewed, I probably won't get the chance. :I

Still, why not try, eh? Got nothin to lose :P So what the heck. Add me to the queue, if ya want to :3

You realize I'm doing more than 2 a day right? You WILL get interviewed Fight Swine, I guarantee you will. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I'll get to you, I promise I will Flight Nine.

Edited by Brook

You realize I'm doing more than 2 a day right? You WILL get interviewed Fight Swine, I guarantee you will. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I'll get to you, I promise I will Flight Nine.

Do you Pinkie Promise?!

:flutteryay:

Awesome! Based on what I've seen of the interview questions, it appears to be a 'what's your story?' kinda dealio, which I'm good at telling. Also my story is somewhat unique, so.........yay! :P

This sounds fun! Please put me on the queue. I wanna be interviewed. :P

WAIT! I forgot just a couple minutes ago, is this what you're supposed to do in order to get interviewed? o.o I'm so forgetful...

Yes Stormz, all you need to do is ask :) You are added to the queue, and I'll even put you somewhere in the middle 'cause I'm picking randomly anyway :P

Yes Stormz, all you need to do is ask :) You are added to the queue, and I'll even put you somewhere in the middle 'cause I'm picking randomly anyway :P

Middle you say? *lesmugface*

Heh, thanks!! I'm just trying to get some time off ... before studying. (ew.) :P

Wait, even if you are put in last, you can be interviewed first since you're picking randomly? o.o

Middle you say? *lesmugface*

Heh, thanks!! I'm just trying to get some time off ... before studying. (ew.) :P

Wait, even if you are put in last, you can be interviewed first since you're picking randomly? o.o

Well, probably not in last because after all, I don't want people to wait a year, but generally yeah it could from anywhere on the queue :P I guess it isn't really a queue then, but oh well, I just like the word queue.

Also 600th post yay! ^-^

Well, probably not in last because after all, I don't want people to wait a year, but generally yeah it could from anywhere on the queue :P I guess it isn't really a queue then, but oh well, I just like the word queue.

Also 600th post yay! ^-^

I helped you get 600? Sweet. :D

Also, I think you should put it by order and not really that randomly. Also, maybe you should interview about 3 a day and things would be finished before the week ends which is always a plus.

I helped you get 600? Sweet. :D

Also, I think you should put it by order and not really that randomly. Also, maybe you should interview about 3 a day and things would be finished before the week ends which is always a plus.

Well, I'm doing 2 a day, and I don't want to go by order, then it would feel like a chore, and not everyone is online when I need them to, I know it may seem unfair, but I WILL get to everyone, I know I will. Also, I don't even want to be "finished", I like doing these inertviews, and I hope I won't run out of people to interview, at least not anytime soon :P

Well, I'm doing 2 a day, and I don't want to go by order, then it would feel like a chore, and not everyone is online when I need them to, I know it may seem unfair, but I WILL get to everyone, I know I will. Also, I don't even want to be "finished", I like doing these inertviews, and I hope I won't run out of people to interview, at least not anytime soon :P

Sounds like a plan and a hobby! A nice one too. It'll definitely help in other things in the future.

I do understand what you mean also with all that you say. I guess you are kinda right. :3

I'll throw my hat in, if you feel like interviewing one of the few OverClocked ReMixers that make pony music.

On that note, odd how only three OC ReMixers (afaik) make pony music.

What a response you're getting! :D

Yup, I'd like to be interviewed too, if it's not too much bother. I'm more of an aspiring writer than anything else, so it'd good practice for my communication and people skills anyway!

Well, I'm ready whenever you are.