Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brook's MLP Forums Members Interview Queue And General Sorting

Brook

Hi! This idea intruges me. Interview me either on Wednesday Mornings (10Am - 2 PM ET) or on Monday, February 20 (same time)

I willl gladly contribute to this. Might actually get some (gasp) popularity. A totally foreign concept to a nerd like me, I know, but still.

Well, I'm doing 2 a day, and I don't want to go by order, then it would feel like a chore, and not everyone is online when I need them to, I know it may seem unfair, but I WILL get to everyone, I know I will. Also, I don't even want to be "finished", I like doing these inertviews, and I hope I won't run out of people to interview, at least not anytime soon :P

I just hope you don't get burned out by the time you get to me. :P

Anyway, try to be fair, but you do it the way you feel is best.  I hope it doesn't become something you feel like you're doing out of obligation.

Holy shit, that's a long queue, but I'm up for it :3. I already was interviewed by Harmonic Rvelation, so I can wait in that line, but make sure to choose different questions than what he did ;).

Sorry Spazzy, but one interview per forum member, me and Harmonic agreed never to interview the same person twice, so because you already were interviewed, YOU AIN'T MAKIN' IT TO THE QUEUE. Sorry.

Sorry Spazzy, but one interview per forum member, me and Harmonic agreed never to interview the same person twice, so because you already were interviewed, YOU AIN'T MAKIN' IT TO THE QUEUE. Sorry.

Well that's stupid <_<. I wanted one of you to ask "What do you love most about Applejack" since Harmonic never did and asked this stupid placebo effect question instead.

Also, aside from the agreement between you and him, how come you don't want to one member to be interviewed from two different people, huh? Maybe I want to be asked different questions so people get to know me more. Just a suggestion.

Edited by  spas-ticShotty 

Hey, think ya'h can give me an interview?

I was gonna do it on the same thread with Urdie, but seeing that's not possible, might as well each make our own xD

Sure why not. I'll stick my name on this list. It could prove to be interesting though like many ponies hear, I'm not really sure what I could be interviewed about. I'm just little ol' me!

Obsidian Winter

Why not.

Just a warning...It could end terribly and I could sit there talking about pretzels...but why not eh  :lol:

I have never been interviewed about anything before  :blink:

Actually a conversation about pretzels would be wonderful, I mean who doesn't like pretzels? they're salty, they're puffy, they're like buns but better, there's so much to say!

• Brohoof 1

Actually a conversation about pretzels would be wonderful, I mean who doesn't like pretzels? they're salty, they're puffy, they're like buns but better, there's so much to say!

Especially when they are chocolate or yogurt covered. But giant pretzels...I have only ever really had a small piece of one and personally...The wee little crunchy pretzels are the best  :lol:

(edited)

Especially when they are chocolate or yogurt covered. But giant pretzels...I have only ever really had a small piece of one and personally...The wee little crunchy pretzels are the best  :lol:

I like making grilled cheese sandwiches out of pretzels, it's the most fun you could ever have with flour and cheese really. Or sometimes, I like to just smell the pretzel when it's hot, it has that fresh baked smell that leaves me hovering, and then the first bite, so good. Damn it now I'm hungry. See? There's tons of stuff to say about pretzels :)

Edited by Brook
  • Brohoof 1

Well that's stupid <_<. I wanted one of you to ask "What do you love most about Applejack" since Harmonic never did and asked this stupid placebo effect question instead.

Also, aside from the agreement between you and him, how come you don't want to one member to be interviewed from two different people, huh? Maybe I want to be asked different questions so people get to know me more. Just a suggestion.

Well I think it would be unfair to have one member interviewed twice while others (*coughcough*me*coughcough*) are still waiting in line for their first one.

Well I think it would be unfair to have one member interviewed twice while others (*coughcough*me*coughcough*) are still waiting in line for their first one.

hawkflame, are you implying you have nothing better to do at this exact moment other than to get interviewed by me? Because that's totally what's going to happen.

hawkflame, are you implying you have nothing better to do at this exact moment other than to get interviewed by me? Because that's totally what's going to happen.

Well I was trying to be a little facetious there, but sure I got time! 

I do think it's unfair for one person to be interviewed twice while others are still waiting for their first shot, though.   So I like the 1 interview limit.

@@Fridge,

Well another flood just hit my city so there's no guarantee for an interview if it doesn't happen soon coz I might be skipping town if it gets worse.

I think if that's the case nobody will blame you for not taking part right away. And I hope you don't have to take such extreme measures.

I need an interview pls.

pls.

Oh wai, yo ascepted me befo i even posted. wow this is a fast servus :l

I will be wait here for the while then 

img_866_baman-piderman-find-da-sandwich.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen your interviews threads all scattered the general discussion forum and it would be pretty cool if you could interview the people via skype or something, record the audio, and upload it on youtube, that way it could have a better sense of interview and not just plain text.

(edited)

I've seen your interviews threads all scattered the general discussion forum and it would be pretty cool if you could interview the people via skype or something, record the audio, and upload it on youtube, that way it could have a better sense of interview and not just plain text.

Yeah I could do that why not, I'll edit the OP saying that it could be done with audio or just text, good idea Kyle. blahblahblah characterlimit

Edited by Brook