Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brook's MLP Forums Members Interview Queue And General Sorting

Brook

I'm fine with all of that. Voice. Skype. YouTube. You name it. Sounds cool. I mean, it's not like I'm cool enough to be interviewed by Everfree or something. XD

Dismajo please, Everfree Radio isn't good enough for YOU. You're better than that, you're a classy lady, with standards, you don't let ANYONE tell you you're not good enough, nuh-uh gurl.

• Brohoof 2

Dismajo please, Everfree Radio isn't good enough for YOU. You're better than that, you're a classy lady, with standards, you don't let ANYONE tell you you're not good enough, nuh-uh gurl.

tumblr_ma7rhlS6lv1r6gpo9o1_500.png

How do you even know me? I know that username, I've seen you around, but I didn't know you remembered me. How have I not added you as a friend yet?

• Brohoof 3

How do you even know me? I know that username, I've seen you around, but I didn't know you remembered me. How have I not added you as a friend yet?

Nope, barely know ya, but I saw the opportunity to make a joke about a sassy lady, and I took it. That's just how I am, if I can make jokes about people not giving themselves credit I take it. Also we can be BFFs :3

• Brohoof 2

Welcome, welcome, welcome, to the general sorting thread of my interviews, which also contains the queue. Reply to this thread if you wish to be interviewed.

Sure, why not. 

I have plenty of things to say that has been on my mind for a while that I feel this would be a great way to share it. Would love to be interviewed! :3

Did you not see my post, or just forget about me? Either way, can I be added to the list now? I understand if you forgot. There are so many ponies here, and I'm just a regular pony. (C wut I did thur?)

Did you not see my post, or just forget about me? Either way, can I be added to the list now? I understand if you forgot. There are so many ponies here, and I'm just a regular pony. (C wut I did thur?)

Oh, um, I guess I did forget, sorry about that, I'm adding you now. It is kinda hard to keep track with all of these people :P blahblahblah characterlimit

Welcome, welcome, welcome, to the general sorting thread of my interviews, which also contains the queue. Reply to this thread if you wish to be interviewed.

Important note: know that this is only a list, and not everyone on it will be interviewed, being on the list will only inform me that you wish to be interviewed, and I may or may not pick at random. But there is a very good possibility you will be interviewed eventually, if you are on the list.

Also I highly recommend you take a look at Hiddenpairer's follow-up interview series here, he expands upon the interviews and makes sure to pick up what I lost the first round, and everything about these follow-up interviews is explained there.

Link to the actual thread with the interviews:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/47986-brook-interviews-forum-members-the-series/

-Interviews themselves will be done through the personal messenger here on the forums, so semi-anonymously is guaranteed. 

-Or I can record your voice over Skype, if you want to do it with audio, and then upload it to youtube, take your pick.

Line starts here:

-akita-ken (he brohoofed my blog! =D)

-BLU engie (damn he's old)

-Fridge (the local idiot, but not really)

-Lost (the enigneer AJ pony rabid creature of sorts undefined cow bell)

-Gigachip (with extra dip)

-Quiles (the science guy)

-PinkieDaShy (FluttehDaSky)

-Arcus Wind (Elementary my dear)

-DashieVROOM (he'll leave you in the dust)

-PonyEcho (Quite.)

-Stormz (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SEXY LADEH)

-Dusty Soul (the cereal bowl)

-Narutardedscum (is that German?)

-Uhhh, Stefan, aka the one dude that has an entirely Russian username that I can't write :|

-Chaotic Lightning (buck yeah)

-Dev ~♥ Derpy ♥~ (come on and slam and welcome to the jam)

-Riclo (secretly likes shows for little girls)

-Freewave (secretly in love with himself)

-MelancholicMemory (secretly fabulous beyond all imagination)

-khaine21x3 (I got nothing)

-Neighvana666 (smells like mean table)

-Doctor-Whooves (who?)

-AtomicBassCannon (wub the Brook ;))

-DusK (the clockwork lavender)

-Hiddenpairer (of pants and wonders)

-Thunder Knight (thunder POWAAH!)

-Pripyat Pony (everybody do the dinosaur)

-CrimsonArrow0519 (but not now, later)

-Chaotic Luna (and don't call me shirley)

-Rarietty (gypsy magic)

-Pinkazoid (RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!)

-Antismurf9001 (WHAT? 9000?!)

-Obsidian_Winter (coolest OC ever)

-Flame Dancer (a.k.a. Star Pants-er)

-Fubz (tenouttatenbronybestof1996greatesthitsworkingoutwithfubznowinstorescallnineoneoneformoreinfo)

-Dismajo (insert funny comment)

-LoyalRaccoonBL (you get an F for Fantastic failure. not really. You get S for Super)

-Steamgamer27 (hey that's my favorite number :D)

-Regular aRegularPony (whoops)

-DrUnderachiever (a.k.a. the banana man of your mom)

Skype interview? Featuring moi? Count me in, man. I'll have a lot of fun with this and personally, I love getting interviewed -- whatever to get myself in the spotlight :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Skype interview? Featuring moi? Count me in, man. I'll have a lot of fun with this and personally, I love getting interviewed -- whatever to get myself in the spotlight :lol:

Um, sorry to disappoint you my friend, but you already got interviewed, and unfortunately I have no intentions of re-doing what I already did, so I'm sorry you sort-of got screwed, but one way or another these video interviews aren't too common anyway :\

Once again, sorry, but I'm not going to interview you again :(

Um, sorry to disappoint you my friend, but you already got interviewed, and unfortunately I have no intentions of re-doing what I already did, so I'm sorry you sort-of got screwed, but one way or another these video interviews aren't too common anyway :\

Once again, sorry, but I'm not going to interview you again :(

I'm aware of that -- but to be blunt, it's really easy to ask a set questions through PMs and have the recipients just... type them out, mainly because you can write a whole bunch of them without much trouble. We can both do that in about 30 minutes tops. You gave the option to have someone voice-called a few days ago and I'm positive that some more of them will add some real flair to this series of yours.

I don't think anyone paid much atttention to my previous interview anyways. :P

I'm aware of that -- but to be blunt, it's really easy to ask a set questions through PMs and have the recipients just... type them out, mainly because you can write a whole bunch of them without much trouble. We can both do that in about 30 minutes tops. You gave the option to have someone voice-called a few days ago and I'm positive that some more of them will add some real flair to this series of yours.

I don't think anyone paid much atttention to my previous interview anyways. :P

Hm, I suppose that's true, I did kind of screw it up back when we did it...

Alright, tell you what, I'll keep you in mind the next time I need an interview, and maybe we'll do a video. Maybe. No promises.

• Brohoof 1

-Fubz (tenouttatenbronybestof1996greatesthitsworkingo utwithfubznowinstorescallnineoneoneformoreinfo)

Lool xD

Ooh Skype. I might mebbe do that, if I get the chance. Apparently I sound like a pirate... also I've got a Scottish accent :P (that's why I'm Cap'n Fubz on Skype, not just Fubz :lol:) only problem will be finding a good time ^-^ I've been reading a few more interviews P: it's good.

What do the emboldened stuff signify on yo fancy queue list?

Edited by Fubz
  • Brohoof 1

What do the emboldened stuff signify on yo fancy queue list?

Absolutely nothing! I come up with shit on the spot to make that boring old list a bit more interesting. Also, as far as I know, everything written on it is 100% (in)accurate :3

I'd like to be interviewed, when you'd have the chance. It would be pretty fun. 

If possible though, I'd rather do an interview over messages. It's easier for me to give better responses to questions when I can sit there and type it, and then read it over to make sure I'm actually saying exactly what I want to say. 

• 2 weeks later...

*Raises Hand*

I give it a go I guess :P

Because as everyone knows, I'm the best Russian on the forums

Disclaimer: Dimitri is being overconfident, please stop him before he hurts himself and then others.

Overconfidant? Yeah sure...

tumblr_leoswyja5u1qangpe.gif

:P Whenever you have time for an old foreigner.

I'll give it a shot. I might like it a lot. I would love to be interviewed. If people see the interview, they might notice me.  Well, I hope you choose me to be interviewed.