Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here, but think I'm too late..

ScotsPony

Hey. I'm new here as you can obviously tell. So I recently decided to give Mlp Fim a chance because of this fandom. So I watched a couple of episodes and I honestly enjoyed them. The animation is quite appealing and I love the different personalities of the 6 main ponies! I recently made a pony version myself but haven't had the chance to show it.

But now that it's been two years since it's air, I feel like I missed out on alot and didn't watch the episodes on their original airing. sad.png I could've had great nostalgia watching them! Maybe I'm just beating myself but thats how I feel. And it's embarrassing that I just became a fan before the season 3 finale where apparently Twilight Sparkle becomes an alicorn. Like, UGH, why didn't I watch this show earlier?! angry.png I mean, sure I'm glad I decided to watch it now, but that doesn't make any difference... does it? Oh why am I always late on these things?!!!

P.S. On a happier note, I love Applejack the best! Giddeyup cowgirl!

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if this is the right place for the thread, but welcome to the forum! I just joined the fandom around five months ago so I feel like I missed a lot too at times :(.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that the end is coming. I'm sure we have loads of great MLP stuff to come ;).

Also great to have a new Applejack fan :). Now more than ever we need more of them.

I hope that you enjoy your time here for a long time to come :)

Edited by DashForever

Not sure if this is the right place for the thread, but welcome to the forum! I just joined the fandom around five months ago so I feel like I missed a lot too at times .

I wouldn't be so quick to say that the end is coming. I'm sure we have loads of great MLP stuff to come .

Also great to have a new Applejack fan . Now more than ever we need more of them.

I hope that you enjoy your time here for a long time to come

Hey DashForever! Thanks for replying quickly.

Well I at least don't feel alone on this anymore, but yeah, I hope there's still alot more exciting MLP stuff to come in the future!

Yeah, I love AppleJack! She's probably the toughest pony out of the 6! happy.png

I joined around summer 2012, which is also relatively late but still before season 3 aired.

I feel like I missed allot too, but I'm glad I got experience the season 3 hype and be there when it actually came out.

To me, it wasn't THAAAT big of an event but apparently the whole fandom had been waiting for it for like ever. I didn't quite share their excitement since I had just only finished season 2.

Equestria Girls must have been another one of those major events, it seems that's when Hasbro officially acknowledged Bronies which must have been a pretty big deal. I mean, I can really imagine how that must have felt, but since I joined long after Bronies had more or less taken over the world, I just feel like I missed so much.

Better late than never I guess. I hope you still get to see your fair share of events.

I joined around summer 2012, which is also relatively late but still before season 3 aired.

I feel like I missed allot too, but I'm glad I got experience the season 3 hype and be there when it actually came out.

To me, it wasn't THAAAT big of an event but apparently the whole fandom had been waiting for it for like ever. I didn't quite share their excitement since I had just only finished season 2.

Equestria Girls must have been another one of those major events, it seems that's when Hasbro officially acknowledged Bronies which must have been a pretty big deal. I mean, I can really imagine how that must have felt, but since I joined long after Bronies had more or less taken over the world, I just feel like I missed so much.

Better late than never I guess. I hope you still get to see your fair share of events.

Hey CloudsdaleCompanion. Well I guess I'm not the only one anymore but I still wish something could make me stop beating myself about it! Thanks for helping though.

Hayyy there. I'm also relatively new to the fandom, but even more so to this forum. Matter of fact, this is my first post!! Hooray!! Lol.

So I started watching in June but didn't become attentive to what was going on within the actual community until a little later. The worst part of all this though, is that I don't even live in the States, or Canada, or anywhere else where there's a dedicated or at least substantial fanbase. I live in Nicaragua (Neigh-eragua anyone??) for Pete's sake...

Anyway, I totally agree with whoever said that he/she was sure that there's still plenty of awesome pony stuff in store for us. Yeah, we've missed out on quite a bit of it already, but so what?? 

Let's just keep calm and brony on..

Edited by NicaPumpkin
  • Brohoof 1

I first watched MLP:FiM on Thanksgiving Day of 2012, so I'm a late brony just like you are (my first episode was Season 3). Better late than never though, am I right?

Sure, we missed the explosion of popularity at the start, and that feeling of innocent quantness that comes when a fandom is first in it's inception, but the community is still on it's way up. We're in a fan art renaissance at the moment (did you know someone is making their own episode? "Double Rainboom," look it up! :)), and the future is bright. :)

Oh, and welcome, friend. :)

• Brohoof 1