Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Metallica

Champion RD92

Kill 'Em All is easily my favourite album. Was written with Mustaine, who wrote my favourite Metallica song, "The Four Horsemen". After that album, I like Master of Puppets, and then Ride the Lightning. Black album was pretty alright too. Mainly just Kill 'Em All that I like, though. I should give it another listen again.

And you might wanna add Lulu to that list in the OP! Unless it's so bad that it can't be on there. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I've been a fan since I first heard them in 1997.  Last year I managed to finally see them at the Orion festival in Atlantic City.  In no particular order, some of my favorites...

The Four Horsemen (Kill 'em All)

The Call of Ktulu (Ride the Lightning)

Welcome Home (Master of Puppets)

Disposable Heroes (Master of Puppets)

One (...And Justice for All)

Don't Tread on Me (Black Album)

Of Wolf and Man (Black Album)

Bleeding Me (Load)

Slither (Reload)
No Leaf Clover (S&M)
Loverman (Garage Inc)
I Disappear (Mission Impossible 2)
Dirty Window (St. Anger)
The End of the Line (Death Magnetic)
The Judas Kiss (Death Magnetic)
  • Brohoof 2

Talli'! Woo! Some serious \M/ here then.

Yup, gotta live Metallica, Metallica Reloaded are a brilliant Tribute band by the way..

Master of Puppets, Fuel, Enter Sandman, another one I can't think of right now...Yup..All brilliant.

Metallica are just brilliant. 

I gotta say though, I felt St. Anger and Death Magnetic to be a little...lacking...Yeah...It's prolly just me..

I need to get back to my Metallica actually..I've gone to a load of Power metal recently, Time for the good ol' stuff ^-^

I absolutely love Metallica. Also seen them live twice :D

Best songs?
1. Master of Puppets
2. Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
3. The Unforgiven
4. The Four Horsemen

5. Fade to Black
6. For Whom the Bells toll
7. Nothing else Matters

8. One
9. Unforgiven 2
10. Enter Sandman
11. Ecstasy of Gold(Ennio Morricone Cover)

Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 1

Question for you guys: What's your favorite Metallica instrumental?

I love Orion and To Live Is To Die. Those are both absolutely amazing songs.

I'd say The Call of Ktulu. BTW, do you think Destruction is overrated? I listened to their album Infernal Overkill, thought it was good but not great. 

Hello!

There's a story my dad always said to me. When i was a baby, i wasn't put to bed along the music of lulabies, but instead, he played metallica and i loved it.

Metallica is one of the bands that inspired me to play guitar. They aren't just a band to me, but they have become a part of my life and future.

Couldn't pick out the favourite songs, but, Favourite albums would be "And justice for all..." and "The black album".

Different from most of the fans, i also enjoyed the Load and Reload albums. They were awesome to me.

• Brohoof 2

Just about everything Metallica has done since the black album has been terrible. A few good songs here and their (Fuel, All Nightmare Long), but other than that, I feel they've run their course at this point. Their sound feels old and dated, and it hasn't aged well, in my opinion, nor has it evolved very much..

Metallica is one of my favorites! I listen more to the ...And Justice For All, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning albums.

My favorite songs are:

...And Justice For All

Blackened

One

Shortest Straw

Leper Messiah

Orion

Disposable Heroes

King Nothing

Seek & Destroy

Hit the Lights

To Live is to Die

Creeping Death

Frantic

St. Anger

...they have a lot of good songs. I'm stopping my list there. Lol.  :D

• Brohoof 1

When the sheer epicness of Metallica is combined with a full blown orchestra, it becomes a living nightmare (in a good way). Look up their stuff that collaborates with an orchestra. You might like it and get a whole new sound out of the legendary Metallica!

P.S. wonderful taste!

• Brohoof 1

When the sheer epicness of Metallica is combined with a full blown orchestra, it becomes a living nightmare (in a good way). Look up their stuff that collaborates with an orchestra. You might like it and get a whole new sound out of the legendary Metallica!

P.S. wonderful taste!

Ah, Metallica S&M, I need to get that album. No Leaf Clover was truly an amazing piece to hear, I first heard it over the radio and loved it.

• Brohoof 1

Wow I never realized how many times Metallica referenced "death" in their songs. 0_o

"Deathly death greets death!" LOL Wut?

"Not dead, death may diiiieee" Now that's poetry

"DEAAATH CAN NOT DIE!" Contradicting much?

Edited by woohoo
  • Brohoof 1