Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Broke hand while clopping....

ToasterStreuselPony

Haha!! Now that i have your attention, i didn't actually break my hand, nor do i "clop"..... But i do love MLP, and dammit im proud of it!! I have even welcomed a few of my friends to the herd recently.. I have been a brony for quite a few months, even though i just recently made this account! I want an opportunity to meet new, nice people and i know for a fact that the brony community is where i should look! Feel free to add me on here, or on the gameloft app: JimmyRevSulli. See ya! :D /)

• Brohoof 9

FIRST PERSON TO REPLY!!!! :D Though I didn't come for the title of the comment but because I wanted to welcome you :) I saw there were no replies! :D WHICH MEANS I GET TO DO THIS!!! 

May I help you? Your avatar doesn't seem to show. You may want to fix that. But anyways WELCOME!!
  • Brohoof 1

I saw the title and was like... Kay.

Then I read the post and was like... Kay.

Hello! I must ask you, who is your favorite pony? :3

FLUTTERSHY 100% fluttershy has always been best pony in my opinion..

• Brohoof 1

An a7x Fan I assume. foREVer bro.

Allow me to welcome you with my favorite A7X song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fM3ylFs3hs

Hope to see ya Around!

An a7x Fan I assume. foREVer bro.

Allow me to welcome you with my favorite A7X song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fM3ylFs3hs

Hope to see ya Around!

i AM an a7x fan!!! my fav is unholy confessions!! foREVer man!! /) have a nice day!

• Brohoof 1

Haha!! Now that i have your attention, i didn't actually break my hand, nor do i "clop"..... But i do love MLP, and dammit im proud of it!! I have even welcomed a few of my friends to the herd recently.. I have been a brony for quite a few months, even though i just recently made this account! I want an opportunity to meet new, nice people and i know for a fact that the brony community is where i should look! Feel free to add me on here, or on the gameloft app: JimmyRevSulli. See ya! :D /)

oh god your title easily caught my attention, I was like "WTF?!?!" and laughing! anyways welcome to the forums, you will definetly like it here!

My gosh, that topic title, it's simply... BRILLIANT!!!  B)

Wow, now THAT'S how you make a first impression!  You sound like you have a good sense of humor, so I hope (and have no doubt that you will) you have a great time on the forums!  If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime!  Enjoy your time here!!!  :D

...This may be the best intro thread title since Stellafera's

Welcome to the forum :) I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you feel at home. I think I'm going to like you :)

I'm DashForever, I've been here for five months, I'm a massive Rainbow Dash fan, and my hobbies include reading and tennis :)

Good luck finding your way around, and have fun!

Starwind here

ya know that is i think one of the best titles to get someones attention to check it out for the simple halarity if it were true. i am not a cloper either but i do enjoy things like ask princess molestia and other such comics, vids,and pics.

new to the forums myself been a brony a while though

post-12330-0-38320100-1359710237.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Wow. That was an effective title. With ideas like that you seem like an interesting member. But regardless, welcome to the herd!

(Although, I shouldn't joke about the title. My brother knows someone who actually did break the wrist "engaging in an act upon his person")

• Brohoof 1

One: You sly (unintelligibleness) Meh. Nice title there dude. Seriously, first I thought it was genuine, then I thought about it a little more and just wanted to see what it was about. 

Two: I bet this is one of the most popular welcome board posts ever...Kudos.

Well, I've said stuff, now, welcome to the forums, they ARE nicer than most. Have fun. 

Heh, one brilliant thing about this place (one of many ^-^) You can ask anyone about anything you don't understand etc. So useful...

Have fun, oh, also, 

Pokemon-LeafGreen_09.png

Yup that's good enough.

That title just made me have to open this topic and i was like :huh:  and then :lol: . Seriously a great welcoming you have shown me. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. This is the perfect place to talk about well just about anything and a nice place to meet new friends if you have any question's about anything send me a PM.

i didn't actually break my hand, nor do i "clop"

I CALL BS! YOU A LIE! Well, with that out of the way (or all over the place ;) ) Welcome man! Look in the extranet part of the forums, and go to equestria.tv. There's a live stream going on right now (every Friday) and around 30 people are watching ponies, pokemon, and a Digimon movie. It's fun as hay! 

• Brohoof 1

I must say, that title certainly did grab my attention... 

d51b03be9966d0c050265ab4bed10ecdc14f8df4

Anyways welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a great time here and enjoy participating in some of the discussions that float around these parts. Keep spreading the brony-fever, soon the entire world will be a part of the herd....