Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Internet Speed?

Legit101

It is a good information about internet speed.........

Like the same way , i check my internet speed everyday..........both downloading & uploading speed through this site http://www.scanmyspeed.com/

My speed test results are,

upload speed:0.52 kbps

download speed:1.96 kbps

It has the best & accurate results for my internet speed test and i download it without flash or java or any other add on..........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Post your internet speed. Basically, go to http://speedtest.net, click the green triangle (thats your closest server to test from), click "Share Results" and copy the URL that appears.

Home Internet (Bright House Networks, 20mbps download/2mbps upload):

Posted Image

Wireless Internet (AT&T, 3G):

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's kind of meh, but I've learned to live with mediocre internet. It isn't that bad once you're kind of used to it.

Lol that ISP reminds me of something I heard on The Cleveland Show (don't kill me for watching a FG spinoff). Basically Cleveland and his co-worker were going on about how they'd like to work for Cox with alot of double entendres. xD

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Uh yeah, this is my home connection, it isn't great. It's actually worse than this most of the time.

Reminds me of when I had AT&T DSL. Promised speed was 3mbps/1mbps, actually got 1mbps/0.5mbps. I know my friend Smonge (who goes to this forum) has AT&T DSL and he says it's worse than what I got, but that's all he can get due to being out in the country. :P

Posted Image

I hate my shitty ass internet.

I use a sprint mobile 3g box, and it is so horrible.

Downloads take forever.

Edited by Crona the Critic

Posted Image

What was that Sandwich? Kill them all? Good idea!

My upload is another story, but i don't really care about it that much. 11Mb/s is great!

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 1

[imh]http://www.speedtest.../2099366594.png[/img]

I hate my shitty ass internet.

I use a sprint mobile 3g box, and it is so horrible.

Downloads take forever.

Probably because Sprint are well known "network overloaders" who stuff so much cellular data onto one tower, it makes it slow. Trust me, I had a Virgin Mobile phone (who relies on Sprint towers) and it was HORRIBLE.

Posted Image

This is about average for me. I'm ok with it cause I rarely have problems(Except I lag like hell on Xbox when my niece tries to upload a YouTube video)

Edited by CrazyClay

I used to get 50MB/s but they figured out how to cap me. It's still above the 20MB/s I'm paying for though. :ph34r:post-6556-0-50658200-1344007316.png

IPV6 do you have it? I don't because suddenlink sucks. Did I say that out loud?

Edited by FireFox

I used to get 50MB/s but they figured out how to cap me. It's still above the 20MB/s I'm paying for though. :ph34r:post-6556-0-50658200-1344007316.png

$65.00 a month for 20mbps here.

Lesson learned:

Bright House Networks = expensive Road Runner reseller.

Posted Image

What was that Sandwich? Kill them all? Good idea!

My upload is another story, but i don't really care about it that much. 11Mb/s is great!

I'm going to bow down before you. Your down and up speed are just...Just amazing. Your ping is just. What can I say, other than "all hail to the king baby!".

I know nothing. This is probably crap though. Crap my crappy crap internet of crap. post-6788-0-34617800-1344008134.png

Holy craaaaaap.

That's.... decent. I believe how you get your true net speed is that you take that download speed in kilobytes per second (kbps), and divide it by 4. :P