Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever heard of those EAS (Emergency Alert System ect.) Warnings?

Pinkie Diane Pie

Yes, it's impossible to watch your show when EVERYTIME that freakin' EAS, otherwise known as the Emergency Alert System, Emergency Broadcast System, ect. interrupts your TV. And you know what? That reminds me that we are facing the consequences of having very very very very very very very very bad weather. VERY bad. And that's why the EAS is important you guys. Sooooooo WATCH OUT!!!

Posted Image

Edited by Pinkie Pie ●ω●

Oh, god... I hate those things.

I once left my TV with sound on while I was sleeping, then it came on, I nearly had a heart attack. It was really loud. I understand its supposed to get people's attention, but seriously!

Today, it came on about 12 times because of Thunderstorm and Tornado warnings!

Oh, god... I hate those things.

I once left my TV with sound on while I was sleeping, then it came on, I nearly had a heart attack. It was really loud. I understand its supposed to get people's attention, but seriously!

Today, it came on about 12 times because of Thunderstorm and Tornado warnings!

OH, YOU COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS BUT......

Once, on one night, sleeping with Gummy, it was the day the nightmare came true, all true.

I was sleeping peaceful at night when all of a DARN sudden, I was trapped in my imagination, dreaming off, and this REALLY HAPPENED. So then, returning to my story, I was in my dreams, and then all a sudden there this EAS came out of freakin' nowhere,

a few minutes later I had awaken with a terrible fate, there is was on my tv, was a total EAS. Then I was waking RD up to come see, and she obviosly didn't see, she was also caught up in her dreams.

First encounter with something like that was when I was, like, seven, and it was a test. Needlessly turned off the TV for 1.5 hours.

Have I encountered a real emergency? To date, I haven't. Where I live ain't that exciting...

Edited by GDO29Anagram

Those things make me think of Dawn of the Dead for some reason... Kinda creepy...

We dont really get them in the UK, but i got one when i was on holiday once and a storm hit the resort i was staying at. I crapped my pants :D

Edited by BronyPolo138

Only gotten it once or twice, usually it’s for flashfloods when it rains after Cali wildfires. Otherwise that I haven’t seen it out here, we never get anything interesting as far as weather.

Only gotten it once or twice, usually it’s for flashfloods when it rains after Cali wildfires. Otherwise that I haven’t seen it out here, we never get anything interesting as far as weather.

We always get tonado warnings, a flash flood, but only I think about once or twice, severe storm warnings, ect.

my mom leaves the TV on the local channels all the time and in the summer we get all kinds of weather alerts like floods, severe thunder storms, and tornado warnings/advisories/watches. in the winter there are a few but they are rarer because winter storms are usually predicted a couple days in advance, it comes with the territory of living in New England

I've heard of it...I think. Maybe as a test. Never really been in one. The most dangerous thing I've been in on the east coast in my entire life was a 5.8 earthquake. :P

I've heard them on the radio and the TV, but they're mostly tests.

You're actually right. I had this secret once, that I had loved tornados. This time, not so much.. I got really scared of tornados that I started to dislike them. Yes, they are mostly tests. Everytime I hear them it just sounds like a real one.