Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Hypnosis transformation

Courageous Thunder Dash

So, I decided to make a hypnosis sonata that transforms the subject into Rainbow Dash. Once the track has ended, they can freely transform into Rainbow Dash whenever they'd like using a simple phrase that will be given in the suggestion guide

But before you do the transformation, you must go through the induction

1st chime: deeper
2nd chime: more deeper
3rd chime: relaxing even further
4th chime: and deeper
Final Chime: Very deep into the trance

1. Take deep breaths in and out. Let the warm sound of the synth pad relax your whole entire body
2. C major: You start to feel light and more relaxed as you begin to settle in. The muscles in your arms and legs begin to relax so much, that you can't move them
3. C# major: Your eyes start to feel heavy and you can't seem to keep them open as the warmth continues to relax you even further.
4. D major: Your eyes are so heavy that you can't keep them open because you are so relaxed and happy and enjoying yourself in this experience. The warm pad giving you good thoughts to relax you even further.
5. Eb major: Finally, you are asleep in my trance. The first chord of Eb puts you into a deep deep sleep. As the cadence advances to relax even more. You are now open to any suggestion I give you (which wil be mostly transformation suggestions).
6. Deepening bells - you will hear the 5 deepening bells that will slowly put you deeper into the trance.

Be sure to read all of this several times before you go, or else you will forget it and it won't work.

Opening Synth – Let the warm sound of the synth relax all of
the muscles in your body as it puts you into a nice deep trance

C-Major – You feel strong and competitive, that moment where
your adrenaline is at max. You have a need for speed. Feel as the wind blows in
your face as you zoom across the sky. With the crowd cheering and the wind in
your face, you simply can’t get enough. You start to have the brash tomboy
personality as Rainbow Dash

C# major – Your fingers and toes come together and form your
hooves. The bones in your legs and arms twist, turn and adjust so you can walk
on all fours like a pony.

D major – You feel a twinge in the lower part of your spine
as a beautiful rainbow tail sprouts out. You then feel a sensation on your
sides as your wings are forming out of your sides. You can feel the soft blue
feathers as they ruffle in the breeze.

Eb major – Your final features appear. You feel a sensation
in your face as it extends out so naturally to form your muzzle. Your ears stretch to those pointy
ears of a pony that you can now freely wiggle. When you’re alert or happy,
they’ll be perked up. When your sad or tired, they’ll be down. Your eyes start
to grow the size of a pony’s. You also feel a tingling sensation in your throat
as your voice becomes like Rainbow Dash’s, feminine, strained as if it could
crack at any second. You then feel your hair growing out, going down your neck
as you grow that stunning rainbow mane. You then feel a tickling feeling all
about your skin as more hair starts to grow and that bright blue coat comes
in. 

Last note – Your transformation is complete. You can see yourself as Rainbow Dash. You can now
transform into this form anytime just by saying “Make me 20% cooler”, and
you’ll feel all of the effects of the transformation. And when the time is not
right and you’re in this form, just say “Revert to normal”, and you’ll return
to a regular human, all of the effects disappearing. 

I hope you enjoy this hypnosis experience and please tell me how it felt and the effects of the transformation.

Hypnosis Induction.aiff

Rainbow Dash Hypnosis Sonata Transformation.aiff

Make sure to save these files. The best thing to do is to make a playlist with these files because at the end of the induction, it will take you deeper into trance. 

PS. Here's the soundcloud for both files in case the ones above do not work

https://soundcloud.com/menelik-david-kenneth-cannady/hypnosis-induction

https://soundcloud.com/menelik-david-kenneth-cannady/rainbow-dash-hypnosis-sonata

Edited by Thunder-Dash
  • Brohoof 2

The song alone is just marvelous, but the added effect by the trance and actually being hypnoses at the same time. It was all too cool

So, what did you feel? Everything? It's great that it worked for you. I got into hypnosis last semester when I was hypnotized for the first time. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmm so I gave this a try last night and while it made me really super relaxed, I didn't get the desired results. I know that is my doing because I went from one that had a voice telling me to having to remember each phase. I believe with a bit of trial and error i'll get it. I laid on my back like most people usually said to do but I just couldn't get it. I guess i'm just not comfy on my back. I did though do your induction file and then use another hypnosis file with vocals and the results with combining them were great. I'll try both of these again tonight and see if I can get a little further this time.

DARN IT! It didnt work..... course I WAS tense cause I was wonderin if Mom/Dad caught me during the transformation...... anyway, have a random pic.attachicon.gifZs right.jpg

Try it when your parents are at home. Remember, once you complete the track, you can transform into Rainbow Dash and back whenever you want, just by saying the phrases provided to transform into Rainbow Dash or revert to human form. 

Cool! I listened to a little of it and it seemed like you did a good job. I thought about making some of these myself, but I don't have a decent microphone. I don't particularly want to be RD because she's not my favorite character so I'm not going to actually try this one, but if you make more I'll definitely check them out. :)

Cool! I listened to a little of it and it seemed like you did a good job. I thought about making some of these myself, but I don't have a decent microphone. I don't particularly want to be RD because she's not my favorite character so I'm not going to actually try this one, but if you make more I'll definitely check them out. :)

The hard thing for making these types of hypnosis tracks is coming up with a theme. Rainbow Dash's one was easy, for I simply used Sonic Rainboom theme. My next aim would be either Applejack (which I would use "Raise This Barn"), Pinkie Pie (which I would use "Smile Song") or Twilight Sparkle (In which I would use Winter Wrap-Up (chorus). These don't take long. I should have Applejack and Twilight Sparkle done within the next day or two. 

• Brohoof 2

The hard thing for making these types of hypnosis tracks is coming up with a theme. Rainbow Dash's one was easy, for I simply used Sonic Rainboom theme. My next aim would be either Applejack (which I would use "Raise This Barn"), Pinkie Pie (which I would use "Smile Song") or Twilight Sparkle (In which I would use Winter Wrap-Up (chorus). These don't take long. I should have Applejack and Twilight Sparkle done within the next day or two. 

I'll definitely try the Applejack one once you finish it. The one in the Pony Hypnosis thread was terrible, so I'm looking forward to yours :) It sounds like it will be awesome.

I'll definitely try the Applejack one once you finish it. The one in the Pony Hypnosis thread was terrible, so I'm looking forward to yours :) It sounds like it will be awesome.

Applejack's hypnosis transformation is up! You can find it here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/48344-applejack-hypnosis-transformation-track/#entry1143551 

Same as always put the two files in a playlist, for the induction leaves you in a deep trance. 

• 1 month later...

honestly, i Really felt like i was slowly transforming into Dashie, i actually just retried it and i found that its easier to "Transform" again. i'm gonna start sleeping with headphones on and this playing.

honestly, i Really felt like i was slowly transforming into Dashie, i actually just retried it and i found that its easier to "Transform" again. i'm gonna start sleeping with headphones on and this playing.

That's great! Maybe I should try looping the playlist. Maybe doing hypnosis before or while asleep might have a better effect than being awake and alert. 

i don't know how to quote you xD, but yea try it it works. i had my headphones on and went to sleep, and i approve of the study. i only did the experiment once though.

Always remember, just because you do it once doesn't mean it automatically works. Try it for several more nights and see if you get the same results. 

I plan on doing it all spring break, if i can :pall depends really if im having anypony spend the night.
Do you have a skype? i would like to send you any information i get out of my study

I plan on doing it all spring break, if i can :pall depends really if im having anypony spend the night.

Do you have a skype? i would like to send you any information i get out of my study

I have an email. 

I'll send it to you in a personal message just for safety so nobody will get their hands on it. 

I hope it continues to work for you. 

Pretty Cool I guess i couldn't make a song like that im pretty sure that this is a good song i like it i tryed singing it, it it was awesome my voice didn't go well with it though

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I seem to never get into a trance in the first place, I don't know if it's because I keep thinking about what will happen or what, it relaxes me a lot though, I'll keep trying to get into a trance, but if you could, could you give me some advice on how to better get into a trance? Do I need to think the steps in my head for self-hypnosis to take place?

I seem to never get into a trance in the first place, I don't know if it's because I keep thinking about what will happen or what, it relaxes me a lot though, I'll keep trying to get into a trance, but if you could, could you give me some advice on how to better get into a trance? Do I need to think the steps in my head for self-hypnosis to take place?

remember some keywords from the text. Read it before you start, that way some of the words would lock inside your mind, which would make it easier for you to enter trance. Read BOTH the induction and transformation scripts before you start. 

remember some keywords from the text. Read it before you start, that way some of the words would lock inside your mind, which would make it easier for you to enter trance. Read BOTH the induction and transformation scripts before you start. 

Oh of course I'm doing it wrong, I don't read the second! Thanks, I've tried like fifty times and always wondered why it never worked. If it doesn't work I'll research more about self hypnosis, I am quite new to it anyways. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Can you turn them both into mp3 so I can play them on an mp3 player plz I'm going to look them all night infill it works and then I'll post again

Cause I can't actually use them in this form as I'm on a mobile device and my computer is older than dirt

When you can send me a pm with the links thanks

Can you turn them both into mp3 so I can play them on an mp3 player plz I'm going to look them all night infill it works and then I'll post again

Cause I can't actually use them in this form as I'm on a mobile device and my computer is older than dirt

When you can send me a pm with the links thanks

Did you notice that I put the soundclouds up for both of them? If you did, you can download the mp3 from there. But I'll send the mp3s in a PM as well. 

HAHAHA seeing this made me laugh. Everything really IS ponified.

I don't really think I need to be hypnotized to act like Rainbow dash (http://goo.gl/Hv7Ni7) Plus I don't think this stuff works on me.

You have to give it a try mate, i was very skeptic when i first tried it and my girlfriend said i acted a lot like Rainbow dash. which was was strange.

What is it with these sort of things? Do people really want to be the characters that badly? It sounds kind of ridiculous, but then again maybe I'm just not "with it" these days. 

19818_502005266502656_507149128_n.jpg