Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Hypnosis transformation

Courageous Thunder Dash

What is it with these sort of things? Do people really want to be the characters that badly? It sounds kind of ridiculous, but then again maybe I'm just not "with it" these days. 

img-1712064-1-19818_502005266502656_5071

For me it's the fact of "becoming" or "acting" as a certain character. It's the feeling's that go with it. the feeling of changing into a pony which thrills me. i guess you just have to "feel" it.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Could you ever do an anthro Rainbow Dash? I don't like the whole standing on all fours thing. It's nothing major, it's just when the files tell me to think I am on all fours with hooves all I can think about is the time my friends dared me to walk around town on some cheap latex hooves we bought at a Halloween store four years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm both confused excited and terrified. Does this actually work or does it just play Rickroll or Snow Halation really loudly once you're "Hypnotised"?

Nope, you're completely hypnotized. There's no vocal track so you'll have to read and memorize some of the keywords from the script. Nothing to be afraid of since you'll now be able to "transform" into Rainbow Dash whenever and wherever you want. Give it a shot and report back to me. I've had people do it successfully. 

• 1 year later...