Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silly Pony Related Things You Wish For

Feather Gem

Things don't make sense.

Things that probably could never happen.

Things people would think you're crazy for wanting!

I.  Want.  Discord.  To.  Take.  Over.  This.  Planet.

I mean, come on!  Why not?!  And I want him to keep me, and only me, as his personal little pet thing! 

I have issues...

• Brohoof 1

I would actually be fine with Discord taking over the earth. :P

Being ruled by Celestia would be a pretty good thing, actually. So that.

• Brohoof 3

If Discord ruled the world, that would be pretty cool. Anyone voiced by John de Lancie is okay in my book.  I would probably scare him away though :huh:

I also kind of want a magician somewhere to do shows dressed as TGAP Trixie. I don't know why.

1) Discord taking over the world

2) Being personal buddies with Princess Luna - so she could visit me at night (NOT like THAT you sick freak!)

3) My little Dashie style events. There would be nothing better than walking down the street, and finding a pony in a box - alive, and healthy, of course. And if the ending where to be enacted, I would be going with them.

I want the MLP universe to be real.

Also, of course, being taken over by Celestia. And Discord wouldn't be that bad either, I suppose.

maybe there really is a pony planet somewhere out there; the universe is infinite to our knowledge so, for all we know, there could really be anything out there

All I want is for everyone here on Earth to have as good and fun a time as they all do in Equestria.

Well, that's not all I want. It would also be awesome if, when a virtual reality console comes out, they create Equestria for it. Imagine popping into Equestria whenever you want to, no ethical issues involved because it's a virtual reality. Now I want them to hurry the hell up with developing virtual reality! :)

To be honest, giving it a little more thought, and tinkering to the real but insane things...I would like to be knocked into a coma. For...a few months. Given the best medical care and attention (so I know i'll be ok) and while im in the coma, I would love to have a never ending dream about being a pony in the MLP universe.

Chances are, i'd get so used to it and be so happy, when I woke up i'd probably spiral into a serious depression :( again. 

Chances are, i'd get so used to it and be so happy, when I woke up i'd probably spiral into a serious depression :( again. 

Nah, it'll be like Inception. You'll gain a load of realisations upon waking up and your life will be changed for the better :P

Another pony-related thing I'd love to see on Earth is a weather patrol. One that knows what they're doing, though, so they won't ever go on strike and give us hailstones for months or something. They could make it snow on Christmas Day, make sure it doesn't rain for important outdoor celebrations and stuff, they could also make it rain for the countries where water is scarce. It would be a pretty cool thing to have :P

Nah, it'll be like Inception. You'll gain a load of realisations upon waking up and your life will be changed for the better :P

Another pony-related thing I'd love to see on Earth is a weather patrol. One that knows what they're doing, though, so they won't ever go on strike and give us hailstones for months or something. They could make it snow on Christmas Day, make sure it doesn't rain for important outdoor celebrations and stuff, they could also make it rain for the countries where water is scarce. It would be a pretty cool thing to have :P

Dude. That would be awesome.

I for one, would LOVE to be able to pay a pony to keep the skies clear over my house for a day, or to make it rain on someone I didn't like xD 

I actually kind of wish that someday there will be some sick TV show in which a man takes somebody and throws him unknowingly into a simulation that is based off of his nerdy interests with the goal of destroying all of his dreams and hope towards the future.

In this case I'd expect me to be thrown in there into a virtual Equestria, except little does this guy know that I will befriend the creatures that were originally meant to destroy me and with my awesome power I shall destroy any enemies that won't join my cause and will save my kidnapped girlfriend from his clutches!

...yeah....um....

Edited by Lord Bababa