Champion RD92

Root Beer or Dr. Pepper?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. Root Beer or Dr. Pepper?

• Root Beer
    • Dr. Pepper
    • I like them both equally
    • They both suck

These are my two favorite sodas, so I thought I would do a poll to see which soda you guys like better out of the two. I think I might slightly lean towards Root Beer, but I pretty much like them equally.

• Brohoof 3

RootBeer all the way. :3

I like to drink rootbeer a lot, it tastes good. (Well IMO)

Dr. Pepper is ok, but it's not better than rootbeer. >:3

(I would write an essay on this but I don't feel like it xD)

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 2

Eh, they're 2 totally different sodas, and hard to compare. But, seeing as Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda, naturally I like it better than Root Better.

• Brohoof 2

Eh, they're 2 totally different sodas, and hard to compare. But, seeing as Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda, naturally I like it better than Root Better.

I have no idea why...but when I saw that you replied to this thread I knew you voted for Dr. Pepper. xD

Probably because of the red on your avvie and sig.... O_o

• Brohoof 3

I'm a biased root beer addict. I prefer it over Coke or any other soda out there. It dominates my favorite drinks. (Unless you count a milkshake as a drink.) I bet I know why I'm so addicted to it actually. Its got "beer" in it, so naturally one gets addicted pretty easily. Root Beer makes me do strange and stupid things. Just ask poor Zoop or Key Gear, they can confirm that.

• Brohoof 4

I'm a biased root beer addict. I prefer it over Coke or any other soda out there. It dominates my favorite drinks. (Unless you count a milkshake as a drink.) I bet I know why I'm so addicted to it actually. Its got "beer" in it, so naturally one gets addicted pretty easily. Root Beer makes me do strange and stupid things. Just ask poor Zoop or Key Gear, they can confirm that.

Lol, when one of my friends drinks Root Beer, he acts all like high or drunk or something. It's really funny XD

Root beer is awesome :3

• Brohoof 1

Both are really good in my opinion. But coming from a guy who drinks a bit too much soda, I really like Root Beer. There is this one brand sold just in the states of Missouri and Illinois (I think) called fitz's root beer, it's a treat to get to have either a bottle or a mug of it, because it is really expensive. :D

Rainbow Dash wants moar root beer, give it to her dammit!!! <3

• Brohoof 1

root beer I feel is better. Dr. Pepper does have a good taste, but Root beer I feel quenches my thirst better, and overalll has a better taste.

• Brohoof 3

I prefer Root beer, however I'm putting my vote on Dr. Pepper. Main reason is after I drink Root Beer for an extended amount of time, I get a funny after taste n my mouth. Making me really wanna run home and brush my teeth. Dr. Pepper's spice can dye out fast, however the McDonalds I used to work in was heavy on the pure syrup. The Co2 was always great, and the flavor was very powerful. I could live off it... xP

• Brohoof 2

root beer I feel is better. Dr. Pepper does have a good taste, but Root beer I feel quenches my thirst better, and overalll has a better taste.

Agreed, flat Dr. Pepper is the worst thing I have ever drank, or Dr. Pepper that has gotten a little bit warm, Root Beer is much better.

Good boy. :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, that depends. really.

Root beer is the far superior choice when one has Jack Daniels.

Dr. Pepper is the far superior choice when one has Captain Morgan.

It is a mystery.

images

• Brohoof 2

Lol, when one of my friends drinks Root Beer, he acts all like high or drunk or something. It's really funny XD

Root beer is awesome :3

Haha! That's hilarious, because me and my friends used to do the same thing.

Fun fact about the name. It used to be called root tea, but no one would buy it, so they named it Root Beer and then it became a hit.

Edited by Silver Marcato
  • Brohoof 1

Dr Pepper addict over here. I LOVE Dr. Pepper. Not so much of a Root beer fan though, but then again, I never was.

Dr Pepper only tastes good though within like the first 2-3 days of getting the bottle. It does get flat pretty quick.

• Brohoof 1

Dr. Pepper all the way! Dr. pepper is best soda. I tried root beer various times, just to see what the big deal about it was, and I have to say that I strongly disliked it. -_- It was HORRID for me. I <3 Dr. Pepper. I don't mind when it gets flat, I still like the taste all the same. B)

Dr. Pepper or death. Well that's it when it comes to me.

Dr. Pepper is that one soda that's in the middle, not a cola, but not a root beer. It's just Dr. Pepper.

Dr. Pepper seems to be liked by many. X.x

I gotta say Dr. Pepper sure is one tasty beverage though. Pretty good to me. c:

I just went to the store and bought both RootBeer and DP not too long ago. :)

Still RB IMO. :3

I'm a biased root beer addict. I prefer it over Coke or any other soda out there. It dominates my favorite drinks.

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6d79po4Jx1roobqn.gif

Edited by ~Wubs~

Let's see now,

On one hand I really like Dr. Pepper

On the other hand Root Beer can destroy ghosts... wait a sec, I don't think I've ever seen Root Beer here in England (though I never really looked).

Root Pepper or Dr. Beer i combine the two. mostly A&W root beer which is the best root beer out there. It's made with aged vanilla. Dr.Pepper doesn't go down as smooth as Root Beer. both are good chasers so it dont matter none

I'm allergic to Root Beer (weird I know, that's just the way things are for me lol), so I have to go with Dr. Pepper. Cherry Dr. Pepper especially. <3