Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Octavia's Cello's Simple Drawing Request Thread

Octavia's Cellozoid

I'll be talking requests... I haven't done this in a while, but I'll give it another shot. I'll be doing two styles, unshaded

So, post a colored reference of your OC, and I might do it. You also might have to post a legit reason I should do yours if I'm feeling lazy. Don't be offended if I don't do it, it doesn't mean I hate you.

Examples-

post-4683-0-41162500-1359778332_thumb.jpgpost-4683-0-01958400-1359778366_thumb.jpgpost-4683-0-03953800-1359778391_thumb.jpgpost-4683-0-51305800-1359778414_thumb.jpg

Can you do one of my OC? He's in my avatar. The underside of his wings are silver, outerside is same color as his body. I don't care what kind of pose you use, surprise me. As for a good reason why you should...um, you made a request for it. ^_^

Here's his cutie mark.

img-1139003-1-attachicon.gifthunder.png

Here's what my lazy self threw together...

post-4683-0-63707800-1359781469_thumb.jpg

Again, I'm feeling lazy- it's 11 PM. Sorry if I messed something up.

I might work on the next one tonight, not too sure about it, though.

Here's what my lazy self threw together...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Again, I'm feeling lazy- it's 11 PM. Sorry if I messed something up.

I might work on the next one tonight, not too sure about it, though.

I love it so far. If you could al least put his cutie mark on that would be great. If you plan on doing anything more with it, that would also be cool.

If you want, could you ponify this, but without the NCR flag. And if you could, make wisps of Pink Cloud around him? I know its got a background and stuff, but I'd reeeeaaaaly appreciate it if you could. :3 Obviously, I don't expect you to do this tonight. Just do it at your leisure.

I love it so far. If you could al least put his cutie mark on that would be great. If you plan on doing anything more with it, that would also be cool.

It is on xD Open it up in full view, it'll be much larger and clearer. Trust me with this- it's there.

:P Is it bad that I'm so tired that I just face keyboard'd?!

It is on xD Open it up in full view, it'll be much larger and clearer. Trust me with this- it's there.

:P Is it bad that I'm so tired that I just face keyboard'd?!

It's better than facephoning. Or waking up an hour later with drool covering your screen. Also, I'll take your brohoof as a yes? :3

(edited)

It's better than facephoning. Or waking up an hour later with drool covering your screen. Also, I'll take your brohoof as a yes? :3

I've fallen asleep with my phone in hand, and woke up to my boyfriend sending me worried texts becaus I suddenly stopped replying.

Acknowledgement. I'm no good with clothing and armor on ponies...

Ok I see it when I open it.But...er um, Any chance you could make it any darker or more prevalent? I don't mean to be picky or anything.

Yupyup, I'll get on that momentarily. I just pulled the colors from the reference, but I'll see what I can do about darkening those lines.

Better?

post-4683-0-53449200-1359783968_thumb.jpg

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

I've fallen asleep with my phone in hand, and woke up to my boyfriend sending me worried texts becaus I suddenly stopped replying.

Acknowledgement. I'm no good with clothing and armor on ponies...

Yupyup, I'll get on that momentarily. I just pulled the colors from the reference, but I'll see what I can do about darkening those lines.

Better?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You might have forgotten to draw my OC if you chose to in the first place. I'm sorry to be rude but if you don't want to draw him you can just tell me.

Do you think you can give my OC/ponified version of myself a chance?  I'd love to see what you come up with.  The only request I have is if you could replace the cuite mark with a red snare drum or some drumsticks.  Here he is, and good luck.

You might have forgotten to draw my OC if you chose to in the first place. I'm sorry to be rude but if you don't want to draw him you can just tell me.

I have things to do today- I haven't done any request work since yesterday. I might do one or two later tonight, and if so, I can't promise who's it'll be.