Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Warface

Retro*Derpy

Warface is a game, by Crytek, setting a new standard in F2P FPS. Warface is currently in a open Russian beta, though playable by all. (You just won't be able to read it unless you know Russian. Though this isn't a problem, considering I'm playing it) The English version still has TBA, but the ETA is sometime this year. 

Currently the Russian beta has PvE and PvP game modes, and 6 maps combined total. Below is one of the trailers.

Here is where you can go to the English site to reserve your username for when the English version is released. Here is where the Russian beta is, and you can download and play immediately. Now don't forget, this is a English only forum, so despite the game being in Russian, talk English please.

Now personally, I love this game. It takes a great amount of team work to complete each mission, and the new features they added are quite phenomenal to be free. So, what do you think of Warface?

Edited by Retro✮Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

*Comes to thread thinking it's about showing people our war faces.*

*Is actually a thread about a video game.

*sad face...

This really looks like a cool game.  I'll have to check it out once I finish building my computer.  I only have one complaint (I only watched the trailor here, so take with a grain of salt).  It looks like another America vs Terrorist game.  I don't really mind it all that much (it's free to play, so I don't even know if I can complain) but it would be better if they had a more intricate storyline. 

Just my 2 cents.

-IP

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

It looks like another America vs Terrorist game.

I've been keeping an eye out lately for hints of the story,(since in-game is Russian) and found this. I'll update this post once the English version is released to the public.

• 8 months later...

Here is where you can go to the English site to reserve your username for when the English version is released. Here is where the Russian beta is, and you can download and play immediately. Now don't forget, this is a English only forum, so despite the game being in Russian, talk English please.

This game is awesome... its just like CoD and BF but free :D

love the concept and it seems to be successful they just lanched Warface EU :o