Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Halo 4 Players Out There?

zZzLucidDream

Hey everypony!

I'm a big Halo 4 player.  Wondering if there are any others out there.  My K/D is decent (about 1.4).  We can possibly start a clan or just play for fun if anyone is interested.  My gt is zZz Lucid Dream, feel free to add me if you're down to play some Halo.  I am REALLY into the new Forge Maps playlist because the maps are greatly designed and will probably be used in tournaments.

EDIT: Added spaces in gt.  I don't think it matters though when searching for gt's.

Edited by zZzLucidDream

I played Halo4 a little to much when I first got it.

I still play on it though everyone in a while. (main reason I stopped is because someone deleted the multiplayer >_<)

Edited by ~Wubs~

(edited)

Hey there are a couple of clans out there at the moment already, such as ours the EGC and the Brony Guards. Each offer friendship, gaming and fun ^^ 

Feel free to contact either me, NeonBeats, villan97 or NavyBrony22 for extra information.

Awesome, didn't know brony clans already existed.

Are you guys having tryouts, or can anyone who is cool can join?

How can one join these clans?

If this is more of a PM question, then you don't have to reply here.

EDIT:  Just opened the Brony Guards thread.  Although the thread is a little old, they're probably still recruiting.

I guess this thread can be about the Halo 4 aspects of that clan and other brony clans.

Edited by zZzLucidDream