Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Princesses!

Feather Gem

to Tia and Luna: A meteor the size of the moon is hurtling towards the planet, what do you do?

to Cadence: Chrysalis returns, only ten times as strong, what do you do?

to Twili: The dragons from the migration that gave spike a hard time begin to raid Ponyville, what do you do?

Twilight to answer your question in the bio your here because you are a pincess

I know Twilight became an Alicorn Princess and is full of awesome but the real star is Spike look at that snazzy suit

why is Applejack and not the others?

Twilight: I know!  Isn't it wonderful?!

Twilight: Yes.  Spike does look adorable

Cadence: Because Applejack.

Morning princesses And Twilight: I really like your mane! :)

Now, what time is it? It's super cute Woona picture time! :D

img-1182027-1-Could%20I%20get%20the%20ar

Twilight: Thank you! 

Luna: I was always an adorkable filly.  Much more so then Celestia here.

why did you sing so much

Twilight: Because...singing is fun!  Its what ponies do.

Celestia: It was my only chance.

Cadence: Even I had a chance before you, Tia. 

Cadence laughs.

Luna: I haven't had a chance yet.

*Walks by*

Hello again!

*Waves*

*Enters into his castle room*

Celestia: Hello!

Luna: Hello.

Twilight: Hi there!

Cadence: Hi.

Luna turns to Celestia and whispers;

Luna: Who is that?

Celestia makes a face and shrugs.

If I became a Pony. Would I be an Alicorn?

Celestia: Alicorns are very rare.  But you may be an unicorn.

to Tia and Luna: A meteor the size of the moon is hurtling towards the planet, what do you do?

to Cadence: Chrysalis returns, only ten times as strong, what do you do?

to Twili: The dragons from the migration that gave spike a hard time begin to raid Ponyville, what do you do?

Celestia: Luna and I would look together to move it away so it cannot hit the planet, and probably hit nothing else.

Luna: We can raise the sun and moon.  I'm sure we could do it if we tried.  And now we have Twilight's help.

Cadence: I would get Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Shining Armor and the Elements of Harmony to help me.  How could we fail?

Twilight: I would trap them all in a magical dome and move them a distance away from Ponyville.  And then give them a long lecture about why it is unacceptable.

Luna: They won't come back because their afraid she won't shut up if they do.

Twilight: Exactly!  Wait, what?

Er, twilight, there's something different about you. Did you get taller?

Twilight: Why yes.  Yes I did.

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Could i ask you something? Great!

When you were teenagers, yes i do have a picture of Celestia as a teenager, here you go Luna, have a laugh.

celestia_portrait_4_by_kp_shadowsquirrel

Anyways, did you have a band of somesort? Have you been involved in anything musical?

And haha, how could you not know me... *Bad poker face*

Celestia: Luna and I would look together to move it away so it cannot hit the planet, and probably hit nothing else.

Luna: We can raise the sun and moon.  I'm sure we could do it if we tried.  And now we have Twilight's help.

Cadence: I would get Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Shining Armor and the Elements of Harmony to help me.  How could we fail?

Twilight: I would trap them all in a magical dome and move them a distance away from Ponyville.  And then give them a long lecture about why it is unacceptable.

Luna: They won't come back because their afraid she won't shut up if they do.

Twilight: Exactly!  Wait, what?

ROFLMAO HAHAHA

you sounded like Spike there for a second

to all: Say after some weird incident i become extremely evil and attempt to destroy the universe with one of my oh so powerful black holes, what do you do in order to stop me?

• Brohoof 1

But I am a Yonokou. I am Rarity itself.

Twilight: Rarity?

Hello!

Could i ask you something? Great!

When you were teenagers, yes i do have a picture of Celestia as a teenager, here you go Luna, have a laugh.

img-1185773-1-celestia_portrait_4_by_kp_

Anyways, did you have a band of somesort? Have you been involved in anything musical?

And haha, how could you not know me... *Bad poker face*

Luna laughs.

Celestia blushes slightly.

Luna: They didn't think it was very fit to be in a band.

Celestia: Unless you count a (insert whatever that thing is called where a large amount of people sing together) a band.

Did you eat the whole oreo Luna? I mean that thing was bigger than you!

Luna: Of course not

ROFLMAO HAHAHA

you sounded like Spike there for a second

to all: Say after some weird incident i become extremely evil and attempt to destroy the universe with one of my oh so powerful black holes, what do you do in order to stop me?

Celestia: If we put all our powers together, perhaps we would be able to trap you a magic free dome.

Twilight: Maybe I could then get through to you.

so cadence and twilight are you both immortal since you are alicorns or only luna and celestia the goddesses I mean rulers of equestria immortal?

Cadence and Twilight exchange a look.

Cadence nods.

Twilight looks at Celestia.

Celestia nods at her.

Twilight stares at her for a moment.

Twilight goes quiet.

• Brohoof 3

Celestia: If we put all our powers together, perhaps we would be able to trap you a magic free dome.

Twilight: Maybe I could then get through to you.

here is a faster method, inside my chest, opposite to my heart, is a crystal that gives me my mana controlling powers, knock it out and ill be limited to level 1 magic, so ill lose my ability to shape-shift and the black whole will go away on its own

but now for a question

to all: What are your advances in technology of Equestria, and what are your favorites among them?

Princess Luna this is you head knight of your Midnight Guard Ignis reporting in.post-8425-0-65581400-1361308732.png

I'm happy to report that all is fine in Canterlot but please I need a vacation even with all of the work it's too much. Also you've broken two tv's, three headsets, five controlers, and seven game systems, and stuck me with the bill! How am I supposed to pay for all that? :umad:

Twilight: How are you feeling? I would oppose you being out in your condition but I'm here so if you need anything let me know ok. I'm also surprised that Cadance isn't asking you a bunch of questions about it as well.(OOC: look at his character infor for more understanding of this if needed. link located in siggy.)

Edited by storm-fire

here is a faster method, inside my chest, opposite to my heart, is a crystal that gives me my mana controlling powers, knock it out and ill be limited to level 1 magic, so ill lose my ability to shape-shift and the black whole will go away on its own

but now for a question

to all: What are your advances in technology of Equestria, and what are your favorites among them?

Celestia: I'll keep that in mind.

Luna: Not much has happened.  We have a movie theater now.  As well as digital cameras.  But we don't have this thing you call 'internet' or 'TV' or 'computers'

But I like the video games

Celestia: How do you even play those without those other things?

Luna: I just do.  I don't know how.

I Meant only Few can become yonkod. theres only four right now

Twilight: Congratulations!

I think...

To Twilight: How does it feel like to be the munchkin of the princesses? :P

Twilight: Oh, I like my current height just fine!  I don't want to tower over my friends.  Think of all the attention I'd get.  I don't want more attention then I already have, so its a good thing really!

Eventually, though, I'll grow.

Twilight: But...wait, why am I here?

?Ahaha hilarious 

xD

Why you no be making sandwiches?

Celestia blinks.

Celestia: I...don't...know?

Final Smash: Princess Luna! I have returned from searching the Everfree Forest, and have found no Changelings. Shall I check in any other areas of our wonderful Equestria?

Luna: Yes.  Next you can check the smokey mountains.

But first, take a rest.  I'm sure you're tired.

Princess Luna this is you head knight of your Midnight Guard Ignis reporting in.attachicon.gifIgnis Sica.png

I'm happy to report that all is fine in Canterlot but please I need a vacation even with all of the work it's too much. Also you've broken two tv's, three headsets, five controlers, and seven game systems, and stuck me with the bill! How am I supposed to pay for all that? :umad:

Twilight: How are you feeling? I would oppose you being out in your condition but I'm here so if you need anything let me know ok. I'm also surprised that Cadance isn't asking you a bunch of questions about it as well.(OOC: look at his character infor for more understanding of this if needed. link located in siggy.)

Luna: Of course you may.

Celestia: You did what?!  Luna you can't just---

Luna: I'll pay, I'll pay!

Twilight: I'll be fine!  Don't worry about me!

Edited by Feather Gem
  • Brohoof 1

*I'll stop to bring Old ben 10 and i'll start to bring Omniverse's Ben 10 and his Partner (Rook Blonko)*

Hello My name is Ben tennyson, People Call me BEN 10!

And my name is Rook Blonko, You look like princesses...

Ben_Rook_j.png

Luna: Yes.  Next you can check the smokey mountains.

But first, take a rest.  I'm sure you're tired.

*hears the words changlings and smokey mountains*

AINT NO WAY IM LETTING THOSE FAILS OF SHAPESHIFTERS GET ANYWHERE NEAR THIS PLACE, THERE IS ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 SHAPESHIFTER IN THIS REALM......oops, went equestrian voice for a second, eh he he he....

*flies off towards the mointains*

-----------------------------------------

Q. to all: If you weren't already alicorns, what kind of ponys do you think you would be?

Why you no be making sandwiches?

NO DUDE, YOU CANT BREAK THAT WALL, IT MUST STAY A SECRET!!!!!