Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Princesses!

Feather Gem

Twilight:  Thanks...? Twilight turns to Celestia and shrugs in confusion.  Celestia goes slightly pink and turns away quickly.

Whoa!!!

Did i say something bad???

Whoa!!!

Did i say something bad???

Celestia looks at Twilight.

oh....okay... then...

Just ignore what i said Twilight...

Twilight: Uhm...okay?

Hehehe...

Well, have you?

Celestia: I don't believe so.

Luna: No.

Cadence snickers slightly.  (Which doesn't mean anything xD)

• Brohoof 1

One last question, your highness, Princess Celestia

What do I have to do to live in Equestria?  :(

Are humans welcome there? And uh... Can I have a lock of mane? :blush:

Yes... I'm quoting Gimli... I just love Celestia. Don't blame me, I regret nothing! XD

Please let me stay. I will give Equestria some Smiles once they arrive

Cadence:  Hmp.  Fine.

One last question, your highness, Princess Celestia

What do I have to do to live in Equestria?  :(

Are humans welcome there? And uh... Can I have a lock of mane? :blush:

Yes... I'm quoting Gimli... I just love Celestia. Don't blame me, I regret nothing! XD

Celestia: Oh, we welcome any pony, or anyone in your case, to Equestria.  If, of course, they can get here.  But I'm afraid I can't tell you how.

Luna: You have to die.

Celestia: Luna!  -laughs nervously-  Don't listen to her!  I'm sure you'll get here in time!  A lock of my mane...?

Twilight raises her head.  Celestia shrugs and nods at Luna.  Luna raises a lock of Celestia's mane in the air with her magic and snips it off.  Luna raises it towards you.

Why is Equestria ruled by Princess Celestia instead of a Queen?

Any advice for new ponies looking to make a good impression?

Celestia and Luna look sad for a moment.

Celestia: Our mother asked us to rule. 

Luna: As did our father.

Celestia: Their the true king and queen of Equestria.

Luna: We would never take such a title.

Twilight: That's easy!  Just be yourself! 

Twilight looks over at Celestia.  Celestia nods.  Twilight grins brightly.

• Brohoof 1

Could I get a hug?

Everyone hugs you!  Group hug!

I have been posting talking doing stuff but I still haven't earned that muffin :( I was wondering how you earn your cutie mark? that muffin is so close

Celestia: Ah.  Well, posting in these boards won't get you closer!

Luna: The posts in these boards don't count.

Cadance: You can try posting in Sugarcube Corner!

Twilight: Or in Octavia's Hall!

Celestia: I didn't earn my cutie mark.  I was born with it.

Luna: As was I.  Our destinies were chosen for us.

Celestia: Quite disappointing.  Not much of a journey.

I lied I wont give equestria any Smiles

Cadance: Doesn't matter.  I have a Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie comes in with a party cannon.  Pinkie Pie grins with a squeal sound and shoots stuff out of party cannon at you.

Cadance: Doesn't matter.  I have a Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie comes in with a party cannon.  Pinkie Pie grins with a squeal sound and shoots stuff out of party cannon at you.

Kaidou Dodges all.

Kaidou: Not those kind of smiles. I meant Fruits that give you super powers.

Goes throught the door and looks a bit confused at the princesses.
"Hello my name is Wildcard"
*bows down*
"First off all, it's a pleasure to meet you, I hope I didn't interrupt something important."
*he hands the mares a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolate*
"I didn't excpect to meet all of you today, so I apologize for not bringing more."
he makes a short pause then looks at Celestia
"Your highness, first I wanted to ask if you have a job for me, since I've moved to Ponyville and have to make a few bits besides my studies."
to Princess Luna: "I've seen you in my dreams a few weeks before, does that mean you can see into my mind?"
to Princess Cadence: "I've seen your wedding with Shining Armor, where did you go for honeymoon?"
to Twilight: "Miss Sparkle, I think I saw you at the library before. Do you have some good books on History and the Equestrian language?"

(edited)

Kaidou Dodges all.

Kaidou: Not those kind of smiles. I meant Fruits that give you super powers.

Cadance throws Pinkie Pie at you.

Cadance: No poneh cares!

Luna: Cadance.  Must I remind you to mind your royal Canterlot matters.

Awww, thanks!

Every pony smiles brightly!

Goes throught the door and looks a bit confused at the princesses.

"Hello my name is Wildcard"

*bows down*

"First off all, it's a pleasure to meet you, I hope I didn't interrupt something important."

*he hands the mares a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolate*

"I didn't excpect to meet all of you today, so I apologize for not bringing more."

he makes a short pause then looks at Celestia

"Your highness, first I wanted to ask if you have a job for me, since I've moved to Ponyville and have to make a few bits besides my studies."

to Princess Luna: "I've seen you in my dreams a few weeks before, does that mean you can see into my mind?"

to Princess Cadence: "I've seen your wedding with Shining Armor, where did you go for honeymoon?"

to Twilight: "Miss Sparkle, I think I saw you at the library before. Do you have some good books on History and the Equestrian language?"

Celestia: Oh, well what job are you looking for? -smiles softly-

Luna: Only when you're sleeping. -smirks-

Cadance: We didn't go very far!  Just to Neighagra Falls.  It's so lovely there though!  Have you been? -smiles brightly-

Twilight: Yes!  I do!  Would you like to borrow some! -smiles broadly-

a true gentleman does not ask a mares age I will simply ask how long have you 2 been in charge?

Celestia: We've been ruling Equestria since we were about the age of a teenager.

Luna: Actually, I was still a filly at the time.

Celestia: We handled it alright, I believe.

Edited by Feather Gem
  • Brohoof 2

I've live on a planet called Earth most of my life well mostly I do travel I would just like to ask your  permission to take Derpy travelling with me? I can desguies her if that is required.

I ask because of the reaction that Dash going to Earth had also since I have the room I would also request permission to take Rainbow Dash to Earth for a few days to visit her father. I promise on my remaining lives no human besides him will spot Dash. I can also desguise her until we get there. Please think about it.

How offten do you answer questions?

Am I or is everyone eles crazy?

since I don't know how often you 4 answer questions I'm going to ask a few at once do you mind?

I've live on a planet called Earth most of my life well mostly I do travel I would just like to ask your  permission to take Derpy travelling with me? I can desguies her if that is required.

I ask because of the reaction that Dash going to Earth had also since I have the room I would also request permission to take Rainbow Dash to Earth for a few days to visit her father. I promise on my remaining lives no human besides him will spot Dash. I can also desguise her until we get there. Please think about it.

How offten do you answer questions?

Am I or is everyone eles crazy?

since I don't know how often you 4 answer questions I'm going to ask a few at once do you mind?

Celestia: Derpy can go along with you, but I'm afraid Rainbow Dash must stay here.  She is an element of harmony after all, and I couldn't risk something happening while she is away.

I'm also afraid that it would do little good for her to see her 'father' again.  Forgive me.

Luna: We answer questions whenever possible.  Whenever we have enough time.

Cadance: Maybe the crazy one is Twilight.

Twilight: What!

Cadance: Just joking Twilight!

Celestia: You can ask as many questions as you like in as many posts as you like!  We don't mind!

• Brohoof 2

first thank you for letting me take Derpy that is much apriciated *bows*

second for Twilight specifically in your opinion is magic and science the same thing?

Are you aware that on Earth a planet I have mentioned earlier humans called 'bronies' watch a show based on your world?

In Equestria is it childish to read books about humans?

Twilight do you want to borrow some books from my library? I have to warn you it was in a swiming pool so some of them may be a bit damp

first thank you for letting me take Derpy that is much apriciated *bows*

second for Twilight specifically in your opinion is magic and science the same thing?

Are you aware that on Earth a planet I have mentioned earlier humans called 'bronies' watch a show based on your world?

In Equestria is it childish to read books about humans?

Twilight:  The same thing!  I know in your world, you do not have magic, but in Equestria magic is normal!  Of course, since we have magic, our science is very different from yours.  The physics, the logic...

Twilight looks at Celestia, for confirmation again.  Celestia nods.  Twilight smiles.

Celestia: Ah, yes.  I, myself, do not consider it childish.  It can be for any pony who likes it.

Twilight: I thought it was a bit weird at first, but after I tried reading some books myself, I really enjoyed them.  I sent you a letter about it, Princess!

Celestia smiles and nods.

Twilight: Of course, no pony likes the books as much as Lyra.  Oh!  Want to borrow one of the books?  You can tell me how logical all of it is!

• Brohoof 1

Twilight do you want to borrow some books from my library? *points to blue box* by borrow I do of course mean trade. I have to
warn you the library was in a swiming pool so some of them may be a bit damp. Have you read Harry Potter? fantastic Earth book. I will let you have free roam of my library for some books to add to my collection.