Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning SoL RP, Use Your New OC's

Pulcinella

RP Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/48314-slice-of-new-life/

Here we go, I'll use my twins, Lullay and Limelight.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/twins-lullay-and-limelight-r2506

Yes, you can use up to three OCs, but the must be the newest three you have. If all of your OCs are more than a month old, make new ones! It's always nice to switch it up a bit.

If I brohoof your post, it means you're in. I don't want to quote all yallz and make a welcoming post 75 characters long just to accept you.

Edited by TGAP Party_Cannon
  • Brohoof 3

Make new OC's? I don't know... I've always liked to stick with my regular ones... Can I not just use Somber Tunes for this? I mean, I don't usually use this character for much...

• Brohoof 1

Hey i have a question. Where is the main location? Is it ponyville? cause im about to post in the rp but i need the city..

im pretty sure it is because we have talked about sugarcube corner and everything. so yea, ponyville. (haha)

im pretty sure it is because we have talked about sugarcube corner and everything. so yea, ponyville. (haha)

ok thanks. Well im bout to post. i hope you like the post. it took me about 10 minutes to type the post so i hope he gets interacted also. I also edited my oc. He used to be an Alicorn but he lost his wings and horn in battle. Celestia gave him the AI panels which had him stay alive so yea. that is why he is related to Twilight..

Edited by kappa214

• 1 month later...

I'm new to RP however I would like Catie Cloud to join in the fun. 

When you say Slice of Life do you mean that this is basically just average day type stuff? if so than great.

WzKaCqQ.png

Shes a Pegasus (as you can see) and is very timid/shy-ish.

HEY YOUR THE PERSON WHO JUST SIGNED UP FOR MY RP!!!! im sure the new runner would be happy to let you join!

If anyone was wondering what Jet looked like, here is what he looks like. there you do everyonepost-11433-0-34012500-1362848788_thumb.png

Is there still room for me? I can make an OC but I'm not sure what SoL means... could somepony explain that to me? Nevermind, I'm joining a different RP so forget I said anything here, sorry if that seems rude...

Edited by TheBreech

• 2 weeks later...

Aww she is so adorable biggrin.png i really like this character she seems like she is a blend between Sam and Rockets color scheme 

oh good, thats what i was going for!!!! im glad that you like how she looks! and i know, i love how adorable she is!!

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Oh hey! we could always use new players, ill have to update the new manager about you,

heres whats going on

My OC'S are about to go through Drama

Chrysalis is trying to make friends,

And something with a Character named Lorcan and Rainbow dash, im sure Kappa can clear this up more

Also if you have a specific pony you want RP'ed, feel free to ask me, i would love to help

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

Sure you can we always need new characters. I might have an idea for yours. If you know doctor who. Since your pony was in a library. You could have read about the tardis and sees it