Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Slice Of New Life

Pulcinella

OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/48313-sol-rp-use-your-new-ocs/

Lullay and Limelight milled around "The Pallete Sister's", sorting paintbrushes and picking up fallen easels. It was nearing the end of the day, and there were often no customers this late. "So, when do you want to close up?" Limelight asked her twin, breaking the long silence. "Oh, I don't know. How about after we help this stallion?" Lullay replied, gesturing towards the door, where a pony wearing a long, dark cloak with a black hood.

• Brohoof 1

Daisy was busy sorting the flowers she had picked into vases, making sure there weren't any bugs on them - she hated bugs. Once they were nicely organized and they each had fresh water in the vases, she decided to go for a walk into town. She left her house and stopped to look at the stars appearing in the sky. It was a beautiful sight, the sun was setting, making most of the sky a light purple.

• Brohoof 2

"Creeepy..." Limelight whispered. Lullay sighed. She trotted over to the stallion, or was it a mare? She couldn't tell, since its face was darkened by the shadow of the hood and the setting sun. "Can I help you? The store is closing in five minutes, but there's some time in between now and then..." She led the pony to the checkout counter, followed by a reluctant Limelight.

Rocket Blast and Sam were sitting In front the new house that rocket had bought, it was a cheap, 2 bedroom house, but they were both very happy with it.

Sam put a hoof on rockets shoulder, "im glad to see you have got yourself a personal home, rocky!"  Sam said,

Rocket smiled and looked at it, he was happy to now have a place to call his own home. "Thanks, CB!" he saw the setting sun. (If your going to make a move, now's your chance!) rocket thought. "hey Sam," rocket said, "how about you stay here tonight? I mean, there's a full room that you can use"

Sam blushed and said, "ummm alright!"  she then thought to herself, (well about time somepony made a move!)

A small black figure was seen floating by on a cloud, looking depressed... Blond mane, guitar on back, red eyes... Who was this, you ask? None other than Somber Tunes. His typical depressed self was back on laying clouds, letting the cloud move him instead of him being useful and flying. He looked down on the town, sighing.

Violet Wisp stared out the window in thought. She was in her flower shop, and was about to close up for the night. Fluff scurried up her right hind leg, up her back and neck, and sat on top of her head. "Fluff, is that your new favorite spot?" Violet joked, and heard him squeak. He'd been going up there more and more often lately, but she didn't mind. It was an ideal travel spot. Vi looked up at the clock. 6:55. She'd close up in five minutes.

Since her shop was near Sugarcube Corner, the bar was on the same block. Berry Punch walked by the window. Violet heard Fluff yelp in disgust. She thought back to the soliciting problems Berry Punch had, so she kept an eye on her until she was a reasonable distance away.

((Vi is Violet's nickname, pronounced v-eye))

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

Lullay looked back, saw her sister following, but not the hooded pony. It simply shook its head, then disappeared. The twins looked at each other, then shrugged. "See, I told you he was creepy!" Limelight exclaimed. "Now, let's lock up and go home." Her sister nodded in agreement, and they walked out the door, headed towards a small cottage in western Ponyville.

((Guys, we need our OCs to meet, at some point.))

• Brohoof 1

Lullay looked back, saw her sister following, but not the hooded pony. It simply shook its head, then disappeared. The twins looked at each other, then shrugged. "See, I told you he was creepy!" Limelight exclaimed. "Now, let's lock up and go home." Her sister nodded in agreement, and they walked out the door, headed towards a small cottage in western Ponyville.

((Guys, we need our OCs to meet, at some point.))

(on it right now)

Rocket saw two ponies walking towards him and sam, he smiled kindly to the ponies and waved. (well I got to make some friends  sometime, im not in canterlot with sams friends around me anymore, so ill just have to make my own friends here) rocket thought to himself

Lullay stopped when she saw the two ponies. "Lime, do you know them?" Limelight shook her head. "Well, might as well go meet them." The twins walked over to Rocket and Sam, Limelight as cautious and nervous as ever. "Hello, there, my name is Lullay, and this is my twin, Limelight."

Lullay stopped when she saw the two ponies. "Lime, do you know them?" Limelight shook her head. "Well, might as well go meet them." The twins walked over to Rocket and Sam, Limelight as cautious and nervous as ever. "Hello, there, my name is Lullay, and this is my twin, Limelight."

Rocket smiled, "I'm rocket blast, I just moved in. This is my friend, Sam"

"Pleased to meet you Lilly and limelight" Sam said.

"Sam lives in canterlot, she's helping me move in" rocket said, (but It would be really nice if she stayed) rocket thought to himself.

(OOC:sorry if everything gets bunched up, my phone does that sometimes)

• Brohoof 1

Daisy realized most of the shops must be closed by now, or at least closing soon, but she wanted to walk past two shops that were getting a lot of buzz lately. She walked past The Pallete's Sister's, but the lights were off and the sign said closed. She wondered what the shop was for. Maybe you could go in there and paint, or maybe they could paint something for you. Daisy kept walking and came to the flower shop next to Sugarcube Corner. The pony inside looked like she was packing up, but Daisy figured she could at least say hi. She opened the door and walked in, and was pleased by the sights and smells of beautiful flowers. "Hello! I'm Daisy! I absolutely lo-ooo-oove your shop!" Daisy spotted a certain flower out of the corner of her eye. "Oh wow! A Silene tomentosa! Those were thought to be extinct for quite a while, and they're very, very hard to find!"

• Brohoof 2

The cloud was moving a little slower, moving over some ponies who were talking amongst themselves, as Somber sighed again. Like any other regular pony, he would fly down and begin to talk with them. But, instead, he was the weird one, and watched as they converse. He placed his guitar down on the cloud and wat--

Wait. Something wasn't right... Only pegasi could touch down on clouds... Not regular...

He watched in horror as his guitar fell right to the ground, smashing into small wooden pieces right next to the group.

((OOC: I'm at family right now, and I'm relying on the signal here right now. So, I should be home in a few hours. ))

Daisy realized most of the shops must be closed by now, or at least closing soon, but she wanted to walk past two shops that were getting a lot of buzz lately. She walked past The Pallete's Sister's, but the lights were off and the sign said closed. She wondered what the shop was for. Maybe you could go in there and paint, or maybe they could paint something for you. Daisy kept walking and came to the flower shop next to Sugarcube Corner. The pony inside looked like she was packing up, but Daisy figured she could at least say hi. She opened the door and walked in, and was pleased by the sights and smells of beautiful flowers. "Hello! I'm Daisy! I absolutely lo-ooo-oove your shop!" Daisy spotted a certain flower out of the corner of her eye. "Oh wow! A Silene tomentosa! Those were thought to be extinct for quite a while, and they're very, very hard to find!"

Violet looked up when she heard somepony come in- the bell she had rigged to the door jingled. "Oh, hello! Welcome! I'm Violet Wisp, but I go by Violet." She looked over to the flower Daisy had pointed out. "Yes, it was very hard for me to get my hooves on a few seeds. Well, rather, my mother got the seeds, but never planted them. She'd spent her whole life looking for them. I found the seeds last year, and planted them. I'm lucky I knew the right growing conditions, other wise these three wouldn't be here," Violet said, gesturing to the one pointed out, then the other two in a pot on the other side of the quaint little shop.

"Wow! That's really impressive! Such a beautiful flower!" Daisy went to take her field journal out of her satchel but stopped her movement when she heard a loud crash outside. She looked at Violet. "What was in Equestria was that? It sounded like something broke."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Actually it's Lull-" Lullay was interrupted by a loud sound just to her right. She and her sister jumped a full two feet off the ground at the startling noise, and their lungs did not take in any air for a second. They returned to the ground just as quickly as they had gone up, and Lully looked at what had interrupted her conversation. She some smashed bits of a, what was it, guitar? "Oh no..." She heard Limelight whisper breathlessly. "You don't think that could've been one of the Rhythermic twins' guitars, do you?" she said, referring to their friends, who worked on a music store. Lullay looked up, and saw a black pegasus looking over the edge of a cloud at the wooden remains of his instrument. "I don't think so. Look." Limelight looked up too, and saw the same. "Well, that doesn't look like them..." "We better go help him, anyway. Think of how dismayed Blaze and Moonlight would be if one of their guitars fell from all the way up there."

((Lily? I am dissapoint! Actually, I ain't mad. :P Sorry I didn't post for a while. My dad was all like, Random homework enforcement time!))

Edited by TGAP Party_Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

"Actually it's Lull-" Lullay was interrupted by a loud sound just to her right. She and her sister jumped a full two feet off the ground at the startling noise, and their lungs did not take in any air for a second. They returned to the ground just as quickly as they had gone up, and Lully looked at what had interrupted her conversation. She some smashed bits of a, what was it, guitar? "Oh no..." She heard Limelight whisper breathlessly. "You don't think that could've been one of the Rhythermic twins' guitars, do you?" she said, referring to their friends, who worked on a music store. Lullay looked up, and saw a black pegasus looking over the edge of a cloud at the wooden remains of his instrument. "I don't think so. Look." Limelight looked up too, and saw the same. "Well, that doesn't look like them..." "We better go help him, anyway. Think of how dismayed Blaze and Moonlight would be if one of their guitars fell from all the way up there."

((Lily? I am dissapoint! Actually, I ain't mad. :P Sorry I didn't post for a while. My dad was all like, Random homework enforcement time!))

(Whoops!! Definetly read names fast, sorry!)

"oh no! that poor guy dropped his guitar" Sam said. Rocket and sam ran towards the cloud,

"Everything ok up there sir?" Rcoket asked, seeing a look of horror and disbelief on the Pegasus's face. rocket immediately felt bad for the Pegasus. 

• Brohoof 2

((OOC: Can't multiquote on phone.))

Somber looked down at the ponies that were shocked when he dropped his guitar. Three were looking at him... Three...

He hid himself in the clouds, scared and nervous. He didn't like more than two ponies looking at him like that...

• Brohoof 1

"Wow! That's really impressive! Such a beautiful flower!" Daisy went to take her field journal out of her satchel but stopped her movement when she heard a loud crash outside. She looked at Violet. "What was in Equestria was that? It sounded like something broke."

"We should go look... I might as well lock up. Make sure you have all of your things." Violet double checked that Fluff was still on her head, and grabbed the keys. Walking out behind Daisy, she turned off the lights and locked up. Glancing up and down the street, she called out, "Daisy, they're over here!" She cantered over to the small group of ponies and the smashed guitar on the ground about a quarter of a block away.

"Are you ok?" Lullay shouted up, after seeing the pegasus shrink out of sight. "Shut up, you idiot. You scared him off!" Limelight said quietly to her twin. "Idiot? You're the fat, ugly idiot!" she retorted. "Um, I hate to mention, but we're twins. If I'm ugly, then you're ugly too." Limelight grinned, and there was no immediate response from Lullay. "Shut up." she muttered under her breath after two minutes.

• Brohoof 1

((OOC: Can't multiquote on phone.))

Somber looked down at the ponies that were shocked when he dropped his guitar. Three were looking at him... Three...

He hid himself in the clouds, scared and nervous. He didn't like more than two ponies looking at him like that...

"Are you ok?" Lullay shouted up, after seeing the pegasus shrink out of sight. "Shut up, you idiot. You scared him off!" Limelight said quietly to her twin. "Idiot? You're the fat, ugly idiot!" she retorted. "Um, I hate to mention, but we're twins. If I'm ugly, then you're ugly too." Limelight grinned, and there was no immediate response from Lullay. "Shut up." she muttered under her breath after two minutes.

Rocket looked at sam "im going to go see if everythings alright" he said.

"rocket wai-" sam tried to stop rocket, but he was already up to the cloud, "hes probably nervous for a reason, and you aren't mr. warming welcome" she muttered under her breath, then sam turned towards the twins, "hey neither if you are fat nor ugly!, and I don't think anypony scared him, I think hes just shy."

Rocket landed gently on the cloud next to the Pegasus. he stuck out a hoof and said with a warm smile, "im rocket blast, nice to meet ya" 

Just hearing two of the ponies bickering caused the cloud to move more, until another pegasus had landed next to him, and extending a hoof. Somber was just shaking like crazy, but he managed to muster a small wave to him. He honestly wished that he wasn't petrified to just fly away right now...

Just hearing two of the ponies bickering caused the cloud to move more, until another pegasus had landed next to him, and extending a hoof. Somber was just shaking like crazy, but he managed to muster a small wave to him. He honestly wished that he wasn't petrified to just fly away right now...

rocket sat next to the pony, "man, those two are bickering like crazy. I hope sam can get them to stop" he said, trying to lighten the mood and make the other pony feel more comfortable. "im sorry about your guitar, that's a really big bummer, maybe I can help you find another or fix it?" rocket said. hoping th other pony would be more comfortable.

rocket sat next to the pony, "man, those two are bickering like crazy. I hope sam can get them to stop" he said, trying to lighten the mood and make the other pony feel more comfortable. "im sorry about your guitar, that's a really big bummer, maybe I can help you find another or fix it?" rocket said. hoping th other pony would be more comfortable.

Thanks to Somber's shaking, he was causing the cloud to shake, having a small drizzle fall from under them. He gulped, looking back to this Rocket pony in such fear and anxiety that he wasn't able to speak. Then again, he wouldn't want to speak. He hated doing that whenever there were a ton of ponies about...

Thanks to Somber's shaking, he was causing the cloud to shake, having a small drizzle fall from under them. He gulped, looking back to this Rocket pony in such fear and anxiety that he wasn't able to speak. Then again, he wouldn't want to speak. He hated doing that whenever there were a ton of ponies about...

rocket felt the cloud shaking, (great job rocket) he thought to himself (you made things worse) rocket looked down with a sad look on his face, he then smiled and said "well im going to head back and make sure those ponies down there aren't going to rip each other n half, but I think sam has control of it. if you need anything, I live in that house" rocket pointed to his small house that the could was raining on. "it was nice meeting you ummmmmmm"

• Brohoof 1

rocket felt the cloud shaking, (great job rocket) he thought to himself (you made things worse) rocket looked down with a sad look on his face, he then smiled and said "well im going to head back and make sure those ponies down there aren't going to rip each other n half, but I think sam has control of it. if you need anything, I live in that house" rocket pointed to his small house that the could was raining on. "it was nice meeting you ummmmmmm"

Somber was closing his eyes, trying not to break into a panic attack, as he had mustered up enough courage to say one tiny word, in the whisperiest voice possible.

"Somber...."

After that, he shot off the cloud, hitting the ground running, until he trips and lands on his face.