Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Slice Of New Life

Pulcinella

Somber was closing his eyes, trying not to break into a panic attack, as he had mustered up enough courage to say one tiny word, in the whisperiest voice possible.

"Somber...."

After that, he shot off the cloud, hitting the ground running, until he trips and lands on his face.

Sam Saw the Pegasus run off, she then turned angrily to rocket, "ROCKET! WHAT IN CELESTIAS NAME DID YOU DO TO HIM!"

Rocket looked off to the distance, watching somber run off. "I.... I don't know.." he said sheepishly. he flew down to the other ponies. "I just said hi and asked if he needed help, I think I was just too straight forward or something"

Daisy left with Violet and headed towards the group of ponies. Two of them were arguing. Daisy looked around to see where the sound came from. A broken guitar was lieing on the ground so she pressumed that's what made the sound. It was broken into three peices. "Hey Violet, would happen to have any Lychnis viscaria on you would you? We could probably use that as a super-glue."

• Brohoof 1

Daisy left with Violet and headed towards the group of ponies. Two of them were arguing. Daisy looked around to see where the sound came from. A broken guitar was lieing on the ground so she pressumed that's what made the sound. It was broken into three peices. "Hey Violet, would happen to have any Lychnis viscaria on you would you? We could probably use that as a super-glue."

"good idea" rocket blurted out. sam just sat there and stared at him. (crap) he thought (I really need to stop listening in to convorsations) he and sam walked over to the two ponies.

rocket stuck a hoof out, "my names rocket blast, im new here" he pointed to Sam. "this heres my friend, Sam"

Daisy was a bit surprised at Rocket's forwardness, but at least he wasn't afraid to make friends. She shook his hoof and smiled. "Hi there! I'm Daisy, and this is Violet! It's nice to meet you. Would you happen to have any..." Daisy figured it may not be best to use the flower's scientific name. "Uh.. Do you know about the flower with the sticky dark red substance it has between it's petals?"

Lullay stuck her orange tongue out at Limelight one last time, before turning her back to her sister, and walking off towards where Daisy and Violet stood, talking about some flower. Obviously, the twins had met Vi before, since her shop was just down the street from "The Pallete Sisters'", but had never seen this other mare. "Hello, my name is Lullay. What's yours?" The blue earth pony didn't bother to mention her twin, seeing as they were having a bit of a debacle right now, as siblings do.

Somber had recovered from his failure and had ran off from the crowd, ducking behind an alley, and breathing heavily. Great... Now, he had to deal with ponies AND his guitar was smashed... He sat down on the ground and started to cry, the alley expanding the acoustics of his sadness out to a good part of the town...

Daisy was a bit surprised at Rocket's forwardness, but at least he wasn't afraid to make friends. She shook his hoof and smiled. "Hi there! I'm Daisy, and this is Violet! It's nice to meet you. Would you happen to have any..." Daisy figured it may not be best to use the flower's scientific name. "Uh.. Do you know about the flower with the sticky dark red substance it has between it's petals?"

Rocket had a blank expression, knowing nothing about flowers, but sams head jumped up immediately, "The Lychnis viscaria? yea, we used that at Canterlot when we had a shortage on liquid bandage. it works really good on holding together cuts" she said, figuring she had lost the interest of half the group

"Sadly, no, I ran it last week. I need to grow more," Violet replied quietly. She didn't like arguments, since once when she was very, very little, her parents almost got divorced because of one. She scanned the broken pieces. "Maybe... Maybe I could run down back to my shop, I might have some in the closet."

((I have school this week, so I can't reply much :/))

Somber was finished up with his crying, and peeked out of the alleyway to see if they were still there. Sadly, all of them except for that Rocket pony was there... He dried up his face, and walked out, trying not to be noticed by the group, as he trotted with a slump, ears low and wings drooping. This was his normal walking style, and he didn't mind it one bit.

• Brohoof 1

Somber was finished up with his crying, and peeked out of the alleyway to see if they were still there. Sadly, all of them except for that Rocket pony was there... He dried up his face, and walked out, trying not to be noticed by the group, as he trotted with a slump, ears low and wings drooping. This was his normal walking style, and he didn't mind it one bit.

Sam noticed the pony who broke his guitar walking away slowly with a slump. She frowned

(Man he must be really upset about his guitar) she thought to herself. Sh looked at the guitar and asked, "is there a store that sells any super glue or wood glue around here? We really should try fixing the guitar"

"Hello, my name is Lullay. What's yours?"

"Hi, I'm Daisy!"

"Maybe... Maybe I could run down back to my shop, I might have some in the closet."

"Well, it couldn't hurt to check right?"

"is there a store that sells any super glue or wood glue around here? We really should try fixing the guitar"

"That's a good idea, but all of the shops are closed now..." Daisy tried to remember if she had the flower at her house. "Ugh, I wish they were easier to find... I guess I might as well go to my house and see if I have any..."

• Brohoof 2

"Hi, I'm Daisy!"

"Well, it couldn't hurt to check right?"

"That's a good idea, but all of the shops are closed now..." Daisy tried to remember if she had the flower at her house. "Ugh, I wish they were easier to find... I guess I might as well go to my house and see if I have any..."

Sam looked around, it was late, "yea I guess the stores would be closed, anyways that would be great if you could try to find some. Rocket and I will be in his house!" Sam said, pointing towards rockets house. Sam picked up the guitar with her magic and her and rocket walked inside the house

Sam looked around, it was late, "yea I guess the stores would be closed, anyways that would be great if you could try to find some. Rocket and I will be in his house!" Sam said, pointing towards rockets house. Sam picked up the guitar with her magic and her and rocket walked inside the house

Somber was just about to walk exactly past the group, until she could see the mare grab his guitar and head inside with it. He started flying off in that direction, until she closed the door on him. He didn't want it to be taken away from him like that.. His slump was a lot greater.

Somber was just about to walk exactly past the group, until she could see the mare grab his guitar and head inside with it. He started flying off in that direction, until she closed the door on him. He didn't want it to be taken away from him like that.. His slump was a lot greater.

Rocket looked at Sam with disbelief, "umm Sam, that isn't our guitar. What if he comes back for it?"

Sam answered, "we're not keeping it, rocky. We're going to fix it for him, then we will find him and return it to him! It'll be a nice surprise for him!"

Rocket grabbed a glass of water and sat on the couch and looked at the guitar, he really wanted to be friends with somber, so he agreed to Sam's plan.

A new pony is walking around with a white cloak on. A close examination, there are 13 panels glowing and the panels look like Celestia's army's emblem. On his cloak is the emblem and a rank. It seems unfamiliar but that is celestias highest rank. He is her right hoof pony but he got a mission to make new friends. He had a guitar on his back and a dagger on his side. He went to visit his little sister Twilight Sparkle where he will also be staying at. He looked at the map she gave him as he went to the library.

A new pony is walking around with a white cloak on. A close examination, there are 13 panels glowing and the panels look like Celestia's army's emblem. On his cloak is the emblem and a rank. It seems unfamiliar but that is celestias highest rank. He is her right hoof pony but he got a mission to make new friends. He had a guitar on his back and a dagger on his side. He went to visit his little sister Twilight Sparkle where he will also be staying at. He looked at the map she gave him as he went to the library.

Rocket decided to go out to the library. he walked out the front door and began looking for it. while looking he noticed a pony in a white coat with a map. he felt... uneasy about this pony, probably because of the military uniform. he shoved it aside and went up to him and said "excuse me, sir. do you know where the library is?"

• Brohoof 1

He looks up from the map "uhh not really.. my sister gave me this map.." He shows the map as he looks around "i think i see it!" He smiles as he walks to the library and knocks on the door. 

Twilight Sparkle answers the door and smiles "HANK!" She yelled and hugs him "its so good to see you after all these years!" she notices the pony with him "who is your friend?"

Hank shrugs "dont really know his name.." He looks at the pony "excuse me, whats  your name?"

(btw he just wears the cloak, its not really a uniform, he just has the rank on it since he wants to wear something he can move well in. and if someone played twilight sorry but if not, ill play her also.)

He looks up from the map "uhh not really.. my sister gave me this map.." He shows the map as he looks around "i think i see it!" He smiles as he walks to the library and knocks on the door.

Twilight Sparkle answers the door and smiles "HANK!" She yelled and hugs him "its so good to see you after all these years!" she notices the pony with him "who is your friend?"

Hank shrugs "dont really know his name.." He looks at the pony "excuse me, whats your name?"

(btw he just wears the cloak, its not really a uniform, he just has the rank on it since he wants to wear something he can move well in. and if someone played twilight sorry but if not, ill play her also.)

Rocket smiles and sticks a hoof out, "my names rocket blast, i just moved in today! I'm guessing your name is hank" he said with a chuckle then he looked at the other pony. His jaw dropped. "You wouldn't happen to be the twilight sparkle, would you?" Rocket knew if this was her, he would have to get Sam over here.

• Brohoof 1

Hank nods "yes i am." He shook his hoof "its really nice to meet you." He smiles "how do i look? do i look scary to approach or what?"

Twilight smiles "yes i am the Twilight Sparkle, the element of magic, student of Celestia, Hank's younger sister." she looks at hank and smiles "it seems like im getting more attention than the pony that came from the crystal empire, the one who got messed up by sombra before we beat him, and still not famous musician." she smiles jokingly

(oh btw Hank has a scar over his left eye and his left eye is white. No pupil showing he cant see from there)

Hank nods "yes i am." He shook his hoof "its really nice to meet you." He smiles "how do i look? do i look scary to approach or what?"

Twilight smiles "yes i am the Twilight Sparkle, the element of magic, student of Celestia, Hank's younger sister." she looks at hank and smiles "it seems like im getting more attention than the pony that came from the crystal empire, the one who got messed up by sombra before we beat him, and still not famous musician." she smiles jokingly

(oh btw Hank has a scar over his left eye and his left eye is white. No pupil showing he cant see from there)

Rocket finally noticed the eye and said, "to be honest I was uneasy with approaching you, but im glad I did meet you" then rocket turned to twilight sparkle, "Ms. Sparkle it is a huge honor to meet you! you're a huge celebrity in canterlot! and my friend is a huge fan of your kindness and magic!" Rocket said, then blushed, thinking he sounded like an annoying fan. "...sorry...hehehehehe"

Rocket finally noticed the eye and said, "to be honest I was uneasy with approaching you, but im glad I did meet you" then rocket turned to twilight sparkle, "Ms. Sparkle it is a huge honor to meet you! you're a huge celebrity in canterlot! and my friend is a huge fan of your kindness and magic!" Rocket said, then blushed, thinking he sounded like an annoying fan. "...sorry...hehehehehe"

Hank nods "yea i get that a lot, all i had as friends were the elements and the princesses. im glad to meet others" 

Twilight smiles "i know im a huge celebrity but i couldnt have done it without my brother hank. Besides Shining armor he is also my Big brother best friend forever.. he was always there for me until he had to go to the crystal empire. and its ok. I just hope my brother here will get as much fame as me" she gave hank a slight punch to his side.

Hank winced in pain as he exhales deeply

Hank nods "yea i get that a lot, all i had as friends were the elements and the princesses. im glad to meet others" 

Twilight smiles "i know im a huge celebrity but i couldnt have done it without my brother hank. Besides Shining armor he is also my Big brother best friend forever.. he was always there for me until he had to go to the crystal empire. and its ok. I just hope my brother here will get as much fame as me" she gave hank a slight punch to his side.

Hank winced in pain as he exhales deeply

Rocket looked back at hank and put a hoof out in respect, "well in that case, it is a huge honor to meet you too hank!" rocket thought for a second, "excuse me for a few seconds, I need to get my friend." 

Rocket ran all the way back home and yelled to sam, "SAM!! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT HER AND COME WITH ME TO THE LIBRARY!!"

Sam was stunned, "well that was unpleasant to hear, rocky. and I never thought you would be so excited to go to a library"

Rocket led sam to the library and pointed to the two ponies. "Sam, this is hank. and his sister Twi-"

Sam Squeed in excitement, "Twilight SParkle!?! it is a huge honor to meet you!!"

Rocket looked back at hank and put a hoof out in respect, "well in that case, it is a huge honor to meet you too hank!" rocket thought for a second, "excuse me for a few seconds, I need to get my friend." 

Rocket ran all the way back home and yelled to sam, "SAM!! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT HER AND COME WITH ME TO THE LIBRARY!!"

Sam was stunned, "well that was unpleasant to hear, rocky. and I never thought you would be so excited to go to a library"

Rocket led sam to the library and pointed to the two ponies. "Sam, this is hank. and his sister Twi-"

Sam Squeed in excitement, "Twilight SParkle!?! it is a huge honor to meet you!!"

Twilight sighs "i know it is.." she looks at hank "you dont know who really helped us, hank should be getting the fame also.. he risked his life for me, for all of us. He lost his horn and what looks like something else.." she removes Hank's cloak and there are two scars where his wings are supposed to be. Twilight gasps "you are an alicorn.."

Hank sighs "was.." He put his cloak back on as he set his guitar and knife inside the house as he went to join the three again

Twilight sighs "i know it is.." she looks at hank "you dont know who really helped us, hank should be getting the fame also.. he risked his life for me, for all of us. He lost his horn and what looks like something else.." she removes Hank's cloak and there are two scars where his wings are supposed to be. Twilight gasps "you are an alicorn.."

Hank sighs "was.." He put his cloak back on as he set his guitar and knife inside the house as he went to join the three again

Rocket and sam stood there, looking in disbielief. (woah) rocket thought (this guy gave everything for our safety)

Sam was the first one to speak. "sir" she started, "umm if I may ask, can you tell us what happened to your wings and horn"

"sam have some respect" rocket said to her, knowing the feeling of not wanting to talk about the past.

Rocket and sam stood there, looking in disbielief. (woah) rocket thought (this guy gave everything for our safety)

Sam was the first one to speak. "sir" she started, "umm if I may ask, can you tell us what happened to your wings and horn"

"sam have some respect" rocket said to her, knowing the feeling of not wanting to talk about the past.

Hank nods "ok well, i was in the crystal empire when sombra ruled before The elements came to stop him.. i went to escape and i almost made it out and sombra caught me, destroying my horn, and ripping my wings off and leaving me right in the snow to die.. . Celestia came.. and gave me these panels" He shows the back of his head showing 13 different colored glowing panels. "These panels are AIs based off me and they keep me alive.. they can let me use magic but... i can only do a certain amount of magic or i pass out.. i also became Celestia's right hoof pony.. and i think she has a crush on me.."