Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Slice Of New Life

Pulcinella

Hank nods "ok well, i was in the crystal empire when sombra ruled before The elements came to stop him.. i went to escape and i almost made it out and sombra caught me, destroying my horn, and ripping my wings off and leaving me right in the snow to die.. . Celestia came.. and gave me these panels" He shows the back of his head showing 13 different colored glowing panels. "These panels are AIs based off me and they keep me alive.. they can let me use magic but... i can only do a certain amount of magic or i pass out.. i also became Celestia's right hoof pony.. and i think she has a crush on me.."

Rocket and sam listened intently. rocket looked at the panels and was astonished. (sam never told me that was possible) he thought.

Sam let out a quiet "aww" at the crush part. rocket nudged her. Rocket had immediate respect for hank, rocket would never be that open about his past......his past............ 

"ROCKET!" sam yelled at him, rocket woke from his thoughts and looked around, they were looking at him.

"sorry I was.... thinking......." rocket said sheepishly

Rocket and sam listened intently. rocket looked at the panels and was astonished. (sam never told me that was possible) he thought.

Sam let out a quiet "aww" at the crush part. rocket nudged her. Rocket had immediate respect for hank, rocket would never be that open about his past......his past............ 

"ROCKET!" sam yelled at him, rocket woke from his thoughts and looked around, they were looking at him.

"sorry I was.... thinking......." rocket said sheepishly

Hank nods "im sorry you all had to hear that.. if you didnt see... im still a blankflank." He sighs.

Twilight hugs Hank "its ok bro, we are all here for you.. and maybe we can set you and Celestia up in a date." She smiles somewhat teasing him about it. 

Hank nods "well for any event i can get any amount of tickets.. i could get gala tickets and all that for all my friends.. I just hope i get as much fame as you twilight. I bet you all have your own fan club." He says a bit jokingly

Twilight thinks "maybe, i know Rainbow Dash has one."

Hank nods "im sorry you all had to hear that.. if you didnt see... im still a blankflank." He sighs.

Twilight hugs Hank "its ok bro, we are all here for you.. and maybe we can set you and Celestia up in a date." She smiles somewhat teasing him about it.

Hank nods "well for any event i can get any amount of tickets.. i could get gala tickets and all that for all my friends.. I just hope i get as much fame as you twilight. I bet you all have your own fan club." He says a bit jokingly

Twilight thinks "maybe, i know Rainbow Dash has one."

Rocket and Sam laughed at twilights joke Sam thought (wow I'm talking to my inspiration, I might have to move in with rocky) the she looked at rocket, "hey, rock, why did you come to the library

Rocket shot his head up, "oh yea! Twilight, do you have any spells for repairing a guitar by chance?"

Twilight thinks for a moment "i dont know.."

Hank smiles "well i can repair the guitar. I just have to know what needs to be repaired and i can fix it. After all.. i got bullied a lot for being a blank flank and they smashed my guitar so i learned a lot about fixing guitars.

Twilight thinks for a moment "i dont know.."

Hank smiles "well i can repair the guitar. I just have to know what needs to be repaired and i can fix it. After all.. i got bullied a lot for being a blank flank and they smashed my guitar so i learned a lot about fixing guitars.

Rocket smiled, "thank you so much, this is for a friend. He broke his guitar today, here let me go get it, Sam. Stay here and chat." He smiled at her and ran off

Sam watched rocket run, (he always looks good running) she thought to herself. "Isn't he just so sweet" she said out loud. Them her face turned red and she looked back at hank and twilight.

Hank smiles "well i can see a lot of good in him. I just hope he makes the right choices. Do you have a crush on him or what?"

Twilight is putting hanks stuff in his room as the knife falls and twilight screams "hank! Why do you have a knife with you!" She is holding the knife.

Hank smiles "well i can see a lot of good in him. I just hope he makes the right choices. Do you have a crush on him or what?"

Twilight is putting hanks stuff in his room as the knife falls and twilight screams "hank! Why do you have a knife with you!" She is holding the knife.

Sam blushed at the question, "yea, I've known rocky for a while, being his doctor and friend and all, but over these past months I've developed a crush in him, but I don't think he likes me like that" Sam said. Twilight was holding a knife and said, "is everything alright? Why do you have a knife?"

Twilight sighs "this is hank's knife." She puts it in the holder. "Maybe he does like you how you like him."

Hank smiles "you know. I might ask celestia out to eat to see if she loves me.. and hopefully if she does love me i could propose to her.. well.. what is your special talent?"

Twilight sighs "this is hank's knife." She puts it in the holder. "Maybe he does like you how you like him."

Hank smiles "you know. I might ask celestia out to eat to see if she loves me.. and hopefully if she does love me i could propose to her.. well.. what is your special talent?"

"Awww" Sam said, "anyways my social talent is kinda weird, I'm a very good therapist and counselor, that's sorta how I met rocket" Sam explained, showing her cutie mark to twilight and hank. (I wonder if rocket likes me) she thought to herself. Rocket came running through the door with a bag, he put the bag on the ground and out layer the remains of the broken guitar,

"Here it is" he said

Hank smiles "wow." He looks at the pieces "ok.. can you all dont look? This is a secret."

Twilight looks away smiling "well thats a cool talent.. i hope hank can still find his. I dont think he might because of how he grew up.. he got picked on a lot in certain cities.. even cloudsdale and here.."

Hank smiles "wow." He looks at the pieces "ok.. can you all dont look? This is a secret."

Twilight looks away smiling "well thats a cool talent.. i hope hank can still find his. I dont think he might because of how he grew up.. he got picked on a lot in certain cities.. even cloudsdale and here.."

"Oh how terrible" Sam said

Rocket yelled out In anger, "I hate cloudsdale! They think they're so perfect up there in the sky! Well all they are are rude to ponies down here, just because we aren't like our brothers and can't fly as fast or as good as them doesn't mean we aren't good at anything!"

Sam grabbed rockets hoof, "hey, hey, hey," she said soothingly, "relax, rock" rocket blushed and smiled back at her.

Hank grabbed rocket by his neck "i know a lot of great ponies there they changed a lot once they found out about me. I am the pony that bonds the three races together."

Twilight gulps "hank let him go."

Hank nods "sorry rocket.." he went to work on the guitar 10 minutes later hank showed the guitar to rocket "here it is. All brand new. Just like how it should be."

Hank grabbed rocket by his neck "i know a lot of great ponies there they changed a lot once they found out about me. I am the pony that bonds the three races together."

Twilight gulps "hank let him go."

Hank nods "sorry rocket.." he went to work on the guitar 10 minutes later hank showed the guitar to rocket "here it is. All brand new. Just like how it should be."

Rocket looked at the guitar, "thank you. And sorry about the cloudsdale thing, I just still have some issues with how I was treated there.... My brothers were really good flyers and won many flying competitions, but I wasn't a good flyer. I prefer running. But cloudsdale didn't understand that. I was criticized, bullied, beat up." Rocket teard up "they called me weird and ground lover. I vowed to myself I wouldn't go back there, I told my dad this and." Rocket stopped himself. He froze up, thinking of the fight he had with his dad and what it caused. He started to cry. Sam ran up and hugged his friend and looked at hank

"He is really a good pony, he just has some demons to face" she said, trying to calm rocket down.

Hank nods "i know that feeling. Its ok.. who cares what they said. Im a ground lover and always was.. when i was there.. infact anywhere.. ihad to live on the streets.. no pony believed i was royalty.. they took the bits i got from playing music on the streets.. they even called me talentless because im a blank flank.. but i put that all behind.. i know your a good flier. You just to belive ok?" He pats his head and starts to play the guitar. It sounds amazing.

Twilight frowns at both stories "im so sorry about it rocket. lets forget we brought it up." She smiles as she listens to hank's music for some reason it starts to make rocket happy.

Hank nods "i know that feeling. Its ok.. who cares what they said. Im a ground lover and always was.. when i was there.. infact anywhere.. ihad to live on the streets.. no pony believed i was royalty.. they took the bits i got from playing music on the streets.. they even called me talentless because im a blank flank.. but i put that all behind.. i know your a good flier. You just to belive ok?" He pats his head and starts to play the guitar. It sounds amazing.

Twilight frowns at both stories "im so sorry about it rocket. lets forget we brought it up." She smiles as she listens to hank's music for some reason it starts to make rocket happy.

The music hits rocket in the heart, loosening the grip of his past, he snaps back into reality and sees Sam with tears in her eyes he hugs his best friend for a long time. Then he looks up and says, " I don't know what you just played, but that was the most beautiful piece I have ever heard."

He nods "depending on the mood my music can cause certain effects. For example you being sad. My music makes you happy. I am a song writer also so yea.. i am glad you all liked it..i just hope i can ve a famous musician. Thats my dream." He smiles "well the guitar is good as new plus i added a spell so it wont break."

Twilight smiles as she rocks to the music "that was beautiful! You are really good! Maybr we can get a concert for you to perform!"

Hank nods "maybe.. and its been so long since i ate.. is there a place to eat?" He smiles

(Last post for the night good night)

Ooc: Sorry I haven't posted; didn't know whether my character was approved or not! Btw the group is everyone else's characters who are out and about.

Lightning was flying thru the sky, practicing a very complicated trick. He was determined to be in a flying group when he was old enough to join; now, if he could just get this triple loop the loop and landing right, the landing part was the hardest part... He managed the three loops right, but messed up on the landing, crashing right in front of a group of ponies, some of which he recognised. He groaned.

He nods "depending on the mood my music can cause certain effects. For example you being sad. My music makes you happy. I am a song writer also so yea.. i am glad you all liked it..i just hope i can ve a famous musician. Thats my dream." He smiles "well the guitar is good as new plus i added a spell so it wont break."

Twilight smiles as she rocks to the music "that was beautiful! You are really good! Maybr we can get a concert for you to perform!"

Hank nods "maybe.. and its been so long since i ate.. is there a place to eat?" He smiles

(Last post for the night good night)[/quote

Rocket smiled at the look I the guitar, it looked brand new. "Alright now is the tough part, we need to find th pony who dropped his guitar today, and return his guitar to him!" Rocket started to think. He turned to twilight. "Hey, do you know a pony named somber?"

Twilight thinks for a moment "i think i do. I am not really sure. Maybe we can all go look for him?"

Hank nods "ponyville shouldn't be that big after all. Its small compared to canterlot. We should be able to find him sooner or later. Shall we go and try to find him now?"

Twilight thinks for a moment "i think i do. I am not really sure. Maybe we can all go look for him?"

Hank nods "ponyville shouldn't be that big after all. Its small compared to canterlot. We should be able to find him sooner or later. Shall we go and try to find him now?"

"Yea definitely" then he thought for a second, "actually.... I don't think he likes crowds, maybe I'll just go look for him, is that alright with you guys."

Sam nodded an said, "yea that's a good idea, we will meet you here!" Sam turned back to hank and twilight, "is that alright with you two?"

Hank nods "ok wel ill be here at the library with twilight if you need us." He smiles.

Twilight nods "make sure you tell him we said hi. And just come back. Im sure pinkie saw hank and she is planning a party for him." She smiles abit "i just hope hank wont act like me on the first party i went to."

Hank nods "ok wel ill be here at the library with twilight if you need us." He smiles.

Twilight nods "make sure you tell him we said hi. And just come back. Im sure pinkie saw hank and she is planning a party for him." She smiles abit "i just hope hank wont act like me on the first party i went to."

"Alright sounds good to me" rocket said and he took off. Sam turned around and looked at twilight,

"I hope everything goes alright this time" she said

Rocket ran through ponyville, looking for the pony he saw earlier that day. After a while of looking, he decided to start calling out his

Name. "Somber!" He yelled, "somber!"

Twilight nods as its just them two outside the library. "I hope hank can meet more ponies. Once you actually get to know him, he is the best brother and pony out there. Well for me.. i know the best pony for you is rocket. Maybe.. if you actually tell him.. hank could be playing a love song for you two?" She smiles

Twilight nods as its just them two outside the library. "I hope hank can meet more ponies. Once you actually get to know him, he is the best brother and pony out there. Well for me.. i know the best pony for you is rocket. Maybe.. if you actually tell him.. hank could be playing a love song for you two?" She smiles

Sam blushed, she thought about what twilight had said, but there was one thing that was holig her back

"But what if e doesn't feel the same way, what if it makes things awkward between us? I don't think I can see myself losing rocket as a friend! It would be completely devastating." Sam said frantically

(ooc: ppostin time!)

Prestine gulped down the last of he coffe and wiped he mouth with her arm. She put her mug back in the kitchen, and the went upstairs. She noticed a book lying on her shelf. "Buck! That shouldve been returned today!" she picked up the book aand put it in her saddlebag, before trotting over to the ponyville library.