Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Hypnosis Transformation Track

Courageous Thunder Dash

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Yay! I'm so happy it worked for you! 

It's really great! Happy it worked, love acting like my 2nd favorite pony. Gotta be careful when using it though.

Yeah, I had to use a little self hypnosis inside my mind as well combined with it though.

@,

Have you tried bucking a tree? lol 

I'm gonna not try lol, i have weak ankles and don't wanna break' em. But you are a master of the hypnosis - everypony should applaud you.

@,

Thanks a lot dude! I'm gonna be sure to make a few tracks. Who knows, I may end up making one for Discord! :D It's gonna really hard, for he's got a lot of details.  

Honestly, something i've been wanting is a way to get dreams of MLP to always happen - I've had dreams the last 3 nights about life in Ponyville, but i want them more often - that's what I would like, although i don't know if it's even possible.

@,

I've had an mlp lucid dream happen to me before! :D Anyway, I've got a few more hypnosis tracks laying around here, including an all-around generic old mlp hypnosis track that lets you transform into any pony you want.  

• Brohoof 1

@,

I've had an mlp lucid dream happen to me before! :D Anyway, I've got a few more hypnosis tracks laying around here, including an all-around generic old mlp hypnosis track that lets you transform into any pony you want.  

Might have to try that - too cool.

@,

Here's a link. Oh and one more thing, the key config is a bit different. You'll be dealing with D major, Eb major, E Major, F Major and F# major. I gotta give you 3 out of those five keys. http://mlpforums.com/topic/35552-my-little-pony-hypnosis-sonata/

Ah. Gotcha - I can't try it tonight - it's getting to the point where i'm too lazy  to do anything more than mess online, I'm not even watching SNL tonight.

Mkay, this looks cool... But is there any danger to doing this? Or is it completely, 100% safe to use?

It's safe! Unless you mean risk of being caught in your new form.

(edited)

You need to do a Pinkie Pie one. I may be a lot like Applejack, but I'm the best liar you'll meet. I think that's why it didnt work. I lie WAY to much.

If you lie a lot you might have Pseudologia Fantastica like i do (Compulsive lying)

Edited by Codelyoko373

(edited)

@,

There's a Rainbow Dash one I made laying around here.  

I've tryed these before and they never worked

Has this transformation thing even worked for anyone?

Edited by Codelyoko373