Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Hypnosis Transformation Track

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,

If you haven't done so, make a playlist with the two tracks. The induction track ends in a deep trance, therefore, it leads to the transformation track.  

Okay, now you're begining to sound like a troll! :P (not the bad one)

it's not intentional. Ah just love bein' Applejack! Thank yeh kindly for this, Thunder Dash!

(edited)

@,

If you haven't done so, make a playlist with the two tracks. The induction track ends in a deep trance, therefore, it leads to the transformation track.  

Ok so I listen to those tracks you posted and read the message you put?

Edited by Codelyoko373

@,

No problem. I'm gonna keep making these tracks because they take way shorter time than some other ones, which can take up to an hour. 

@,

Read the list of suggestions first. Lock certain keywords in your mind. I also suggest listening to the track while reading along so that you'll know exactly what's going to happen when. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Read the list of suggestions first. Lock certain keywords in your mind. I also suggest listening to the track while reading along so that you'll know exactly what's going to happen when. 

Right i'm going to try the Rainbow Dash one, Wish me luck :P

It's really great! Happy it worked, love acting like my 2nd favorite pony. Gotta be careful when using it though.

Yeah, I had to use a little self hypnosis inside my mind as well combined with it though.

What are some of your self hypnosis?

@,

Well, it's whatever you do to hypnotize yourself. Whether it be using your own mind to relax yourself, or even transform; but transformation through self-hypnosis is quite a challenge.  

I would imagine. I will look some techniques for self-hypnotism.

But I have some questions

1. Should I be sitting or laying.down
  2. Should I where head phones or listen through speakers.
  3. Can you give me the times in the hypnosis track when it changes key.

@,

1. Laying down is the best choice.

2. Earbuds are okay, but headphones aren't because of the pony ears.  Earbuds or speakers, as long as there are no external sources of distraction. The nighttime is the best time to do this. 

3. 0:40 is C Major-->C# Major, 1:03 is C# Major-->D Major, 1:27 is D Major-->Eb Major 

@,

1. Laying down is the best choice.

2. Earbuds are okay, but headphones aren't because of the pony ears.  Earbuds or speakers, as long as there are no external sources of distraction. The nighttime is the best time to do this. 

3. 0:40 is C Major-->C# Major, 1:03 is C# Major-->D Major, 1:27 is D Major-->Eb Major 

Thank you! I will try tonight.

I tried something similar to this, and got results, but not the ones I have hoped. during my first try, I was unable to move throughout the session, and my hands were equivalent to hooves for a couple of seconds after. But my ADD is preventing me from it taking full effect (I think) and I'm unable to keep what is being said in my head for long. any advice? This is the file I used.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/39vviih29h674ka/Pinkie+Pie+2.0+BGM.mp3

Edited by Steel Thunder

@,

That's not a really good file. The script is left too open for the trance, which is leaving you in a light trance, light enough for your ADD to take over. This script here, is direct and is able to deliver an effective trance, deep enough so that ADD won't take over.  

@,

That's not a really good file. The script is left too open for the trance, which is leaving you in a light trance, light enough for your ADD to take over. This script here, is direct and is able to deliver an effective trance, deep enough so that ADD won't take over.  

Hmm...what do you think would work better for me? the memorizing keywords and such, or having someone read it to me, like in the file? Because, honestly, I don't understand how being tranced and then going through the reading is going to work. Forgive my arrogance, I'm inexperienced in this type of field.

@,

Try both ways. The thing is, during the induction phase, when I'm reading the files, I often improvise some stuff to keep my subject in trance. You don't have to memorize everything in the script. For example in the "C Major" part, you can memorize words and phrases like "relaxed, arms and legs can't move", and in the C# Major section, you can do "heavy eyes, more relaxed." For the transformation, do words like "hooves, bones twisting, sensation in tailbone." Get what I'm saying?

@,

Try both ways. The thing is, during the induction phase, when I'm reading the files, I often improvise some stuff to keep my subject in trance. You don't have to memorize everything in the script. For example in the "C Major" part, you can memorize words and phrases like "relaxed, arms and legs can't move", and in the C# Major section, you can do "heavy eyes, more relaxed." For the transformation, do words like "hooves, bones twisting, sensation in tailbone." Get what I'm saying?

Thats the point I'm trying to get across. I cant see (and I've tried, and it backfired) how you can stay deeply entranced when you are going over those keywords. At least, I cant.

The ones where one is speaking seem to work best for me, though, but that's only first time experience talking. 

Any other suggestions or pointers you can give me?

@,

You're in luck...I already have one. It's the same format as this one.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/48041-rainbow-dash-hypnosis-transformation/page-2?hl=rainbow+dash+hypnosis#entry2351839 

Thanks. is it possible to have a voiced version of any of these, just in case the different approach doesn't work? Also, Ill report the results once I have a successful session. I think it will help improve the tracks you make.

• 3 weeks later...