Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fictional character resembles you?

MiStErUnMeRry

Ohh wait we’re talking about what fictional character resembles you? 

How did I miss that...hm.

Well, only fictional character I can think of who resembles me in the slightest is Maggie Rhee from The Walking Dead. 

If I had to pick just one, season one Fluttershy is probably the closest. Even she was more outgoing than me, though (as shown when she starts talking to Spike).

If I can do a combination, think season one Fluttershy with a little bit of Peril from Wings of Fire sprinkled in.

Phew im terrible at that. 

Personality wise - Prompto from ffxv fots like a glove. 

But regarding my looks? I honestly have no idea. Bojack Horseman?? :<

I mean, if you have an idea I'd be happy to hear them. 

Spoiler

IMG_20190628_153037_mh1561807647985.thumb.jpg.25d3063448347ddba30a573bffd6c029.jpg

I would say a mix of Raven from teen titan, Squidward, Saitama, and Dib.

Henry Jekyll from The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.Tho I'm not as intelligent in interested in science as he is,I could be extremely headstrong and determined when it come to things I care most.Like him,I prefer to do important things/make important decision alone, endure all the pain and suffering alone and scream silently when it is related to my dream.Plus,I'm as ambitious as he is,always wish to become an elite.I'm also one who challenge conformity and social norms,following it only to preserve my reputation,wishing to be free from it one day.

Pinkie Pie. Instead of thinking linearly,my thoughts always jump from place to place,making me hard to express myself to others when speaking. Because of this,I'm frequently misunderstood by many people.Some of my teacher even think I have some sort of mental illness(I don't).Pinkie Pie always act in a chaotic way,and is frequently misunderstood by her friends.That's why she resembles me also.

Belle from Beauty and the Beast (both in looks and personality). Rapunzel is a character that I don’t have a physical resemblance to, but the thread asks for personality traits too, and Raps has a lot in common with me. Mary Poppins (the Julie Andrews version) has a resemblance too.   

Okay...

Personality wise, I am a mix of Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Applejack. 

Looks-wise, only fictional character I can think of in the slightest is Maggie Rhee from TWD. The young version of her (from the early seasons) but with slightly longer hair. 

I also resemble Applejack in some way, seeing as how I have green eyes, blonde hair and am always wearing boots/some sort of cowgirl getup. 

Shinji Ikari. Though, I've matured a good deal and don't share all his faults now. Looks-wise, hanataro yamada from bleach.

Edited by Olly
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Looks wise...no idea. Maybe Taylor from Total Drama: Ridonculous Race? Except my hair's way curlier :sealed:

As for personality...I'm kind of a blend between two 6teen characters: Caitlin's eccentric, kindhearted and easy-going nature (but you don't wanna make us mad lol) and overall love of life, and Jude's laidback, food-loving, rather lazy and often slightly "odd" disposition. Oh, and we both love fries. :-P

I’ve found myself relating a lot to Sayori from DDLC. She just wants everyone to be happy but at the cost of her own happiness at times. She can either be super energetic and social or be very reclusive and afraid that everyone is judging her. The stuff in her head is very difficult to deal with and she struggles to explain it. Some days she’s fine and other days she just can’t free herself from the negative voices. She likes more depressing themes in media because she likes how ironic it is compared to her personality. I also relate quite a bit to Yuri but I see a lot more of myself in Sayori.

image.jpeg.6bdc0d9e7257e6216d168d9aba806f77.jpeg

Appearance wise, uuhhh…Pear Butter? She’s got hair like mine. Not many characters resemble me, which is perhaps a good thing. Imagine if people came up to me and said “Oh, you look like this character from some cartoon!” all the time.