Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on Facial Hair

Master Blade the Bearded

I don't like mustaches....it's like getting a very fuzzy kiss...or a prickly one depending on your hair texture...

My husband has a full beard about 8 inches in length. He keeps the rest of his face fairly well trimmed, so he is often mistaken for being ex-Amish...

I personally am okay with facial hair overall, provided its well cared for.  Facial hair is functional- you don't have to shave your face all the time, just trim around the edges. It saves time in other words. Plus it's practical- my husband is a welder, so his chin is not protected by his welding mask. His beard is as long as it is to protect the skin on his neck from getting welding burns. I am glad for this because he already has a problem with being accused of being a heroin druggie because of all the burns on his arms. He can't help it though, the greenies they give him are too short and don't stay on his arms while the leathers are always too short for his arms. The company he works for won't accommodate his size when it comes to protective gear (he is super skinny, but is about 6' 7" so everything is too short for him)....

On the humorous note, I tell my friends all the time he has a beard so he can catch what his mouth misses (and maybe save them for later) :yay::lol:  They don't understand how I can "tolerate" his beard....but as I mentioned in a thread focusing on strange things we find cute, I think his beard is adorable :wub:

I'm not the biggest fan of facial hair on myself; I don't grow it very quickly, but I don't really have the face for it -_-

I dunno, I like huge beards, though :D I find those funny for some reason :huh:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

I don't know how many baseball fans we have in here, but I'm a huge Red Sox fan so of course I loved the 2013 world champion team. But even better than that were their trademark beards. In fact I made a tribute.

tumblr_mrna7cc12h1scvol9o1_500_zpsf48e05

What do you guys think? Should I grow a Mike Napoli beard?

USP-MLB_-Boston-Red-Sox-at-Tampa-Bay-Ray

Edited by Frostgage

Only the most distinguished men have facial hair! Although, some look better without it though too, and that's fine. ;)

I keep a goatee myself though, because I think I look better with one. :lol:

A had a pretty solid beard but I just buzzed it off on Monday. I think I look a lot better with a short beard, I have stubble right now but it just doesn't look right.

Depends on the guy obviously. Looks good on some, some don't pull it off.

I tend to fall for guys without though. I like young, innocent looking boys.

Annoying, I am not a man of facial hair. Really gets on my nerves if I do not shave but so often. 

Can't stand facial hair on anyone. Very scratchy. Not sexy. Probably as much of a pain to shave as legs are. Except maybe more since you're practically staring at it when you conversate with a person.

Besides the hair on the top of my head, I keep my face completely shaven at all times. I shave my face every day, alternative between electric and wet shave.

I don't find hair on someone's face attracting. The only times I find hair on a face acceptable is when it's stubbles, or trimmed to really short stubbles. Combining it with the right face and it looks really attractive, but that's the only exception I can think of.

Oh, and one more thing, facial hair should be kept well groomed. Otherwise it just looks like a tangled mess. I brush my beard at least twice a day, and probably average more. 

I have a small, red goatee (soulless ginger here. But I don't have freckles, so... soulless half-ginger?) and I like it. It makes me look slightly older, and compliments my face shape.

I think that there are very few men who can look good with just a mustache, and personally, my mustache is tiny and laughable, to I keep it shaved and just have the bottom half of the goatee (which I think is still technically a goatee, but I'm not sure).

Edited by Evilshy

I'm male, age 24. I have a thick chinstrap with no mustache, no neck, no cheeks. I usually keep it trimmed, but lately I've just grown it out like a wild mountain man, or an Eastern Orthodox monk. Why? Because I can. Because I'm a man, because beards are awesome, and because I feel like it. That's good enough for me.

I have a solid ass beard because I lost a bet. I also hate this damn thing. I'm shaving the thing off as soon as I can.

:( Fluttershy is disappointed in you.

• Brohoof 1

Lol, bro. Why you gotta be like that? Now I'm going to feel guilty as shit when I shave this crap off.

How ironic. The next poster to go after us is female, lists Fluttershy as best pony and likes facial hair on men.

@@cinniemarshmallo, may I take you out to dinner? My treat. I will pay using MY BEARD. Surely there is a restaurant that accepts beards as currency, no?

And we can talk about ponies and whatnot.

Edited by NomDeSpite
  • Brohoof 1

I have a small, red goatee (soulless ginger here. But I don't have freckles, so... soulless half-ginger?)

Your what Eric Cartman would call "A Day Walker" :P

I trim once every 2 weeks, I like to keep my facial hair somewhat short :P

• Brohoof 1