Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on Facial Hair

Master Blade the Bearded

I've been shaving since age 13, and I intend to get a Goatee and beard some time soon. I'm tempted to attempt Secena Crane's Ultimate Beard, a truly spectacular feat of manscaping, but I guess an ordinary goatee would do.

I remember the first time I saw that movie, first time Seneca was on screen. I was like "holy shit I want that beard."

I like facial hair, I'm a guy and can grow a bit, mostly on my chin. I hope one day I can grow a nice full beard! I'm a fan of facial hair :P

It's alright, as long as you groom or accustom to it to make it looks presentable and stylish.

I have a slight facial hair on my upper lip and parts of my face, but I clean every so often to make sure it stays well.  :)

I've reached the point in my life when whenever I shave it sprouts back in only 2 days, to the point where I sometimes think "why bother?". I prefer to be clean-shaven at the moment, so I have to shave a lot.

Anyone still remember what Andrew WK looks like? Yeah, that's about the best I can do but I look even worse clean-shaven so I just keep that groomed up and keep from creeping down my neck and live with it. 

Facial hair is awesome. My dad has had a long beard as long as i can remember and it makes him look so damn badass. I'd like to grow my facial hair out, but i can't, gotta keep it clean shaven in the army  :( i really suck at shaving too

I'm a guy, and I have facial hair. Frankly I think it's kind of over-rated. Sure, my dad had a radical mustache when I was younger, but when I grow out my beard I just look like a derp, so I try and shave regularly...

Facial hair is cool.

I think it adds a little bit of personality to a dude, and it looks great on some guys.

Now me, I've been a little skeptical about claiming it, but I guess I do have a sort of beard. ^^"

I haven't been growing it long, but it's definitely noticeable from a distance. ^^"

I like young, innocent looking boys.

1382213876265.jpg

OT:

Anyway yes, I have facial hair.

It more of a goatee than a full beard, I think it suits me though. 

Men can pull it off and not do so well at it.

Facial hair isn't as great as some fantasize. One can have patchy facial hair which, if left not manicured, can look messy.

I grow a fair amount of facial hair, but not as much as others.

I don't like facial hair. If I leave anything when I shave it's my mustache mainly because it's been there so long that I look weird without it. I don't leave it there too long though. I shave it sooner or later as I'd rather not have a full on bushy mustache.

1st off Amazing beard bro well done, i don't have facial hair myself a little stubble every now and then but i don't mind facial hair.

EXCEPT NECK BEARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it can be a little annoying.

I'm seventeen and because of my facial hair I've gotten up to twenty-seven for my age. That can get a little old though...

I guess your shouting the Grog then buddy 

I don't want it. it doesn't look good on me and it makes me look older than i am.  it sure can look good on other people though.

I can't be bothered to shave it because im a lazy shit. 

Edited by King Wilson

I have a bearded jaw line, which off course accentuates the jaw. I keep it short and tidy, I shave my neck cheeks and upper lip. It's not really a full beard. I always shaved, but I was curious/ lazy. I wanted to know how it would look on me. And I'm really used to it now, I think it makes me look older. I also discovered that my beard has a slight bit of red in it and the rest of my hair doesn't. Which is funny.

I shave from time to time, but it doesn't go too fast, but I don't like it getting messy either. I trim the beard (line) with scissors.

• 1 year later...

No, I don't have any facial hair - mostly because I'm fresh-shaved all the time.

BEARDS

BEARDS ARE AWESOME

I LOVE BEARDS

Honestly, they make everybody look better

I mean, if you have a not very pronounced chin, that can be CHANGED WITH THE MAGIC BEARD  :lol: 

Of course if you do, YOU CAN STILL HAVE A BEARD

I mean, its rather attractive either way xD