Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on Facial Hair

Master Blade the Bearded

I used to have a really big beard in high school, which I grew just to stand out. My problem was that it got real long, and combined with the fact that I have thick hair, it got messy easy and food got into it, which made it even more messy. Nowadays I shave regularly and I like the smoothness of my face. A little bit of facial hair is nice, but too much of it gets annoying.

(edited)

I prefer for guys to shave their facial hair. Although my sister tells me when I get older that'll change. :P

Edited by Star Butterfly

• 2 weeks later...

If I could, I would prefer not to have facial hair. Sadly, it grows real fast on me. It's annoying to take care of and it makes me look real scruffy.

I like facial hair. I think there is a certain charm there

I don't have facial hair even though I am a guy. It doesn't grow that quickly 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have facial hair because I shave it ^^; Mine doesn't grow very fast, and even if it did I would still shave it; I don't think it looks good on me.

• 3 years later...

I hate having facial hair. It looks bad on me and lowers my self-esteem (below where it is already). It also hurts a little bit when I move my head around. Though my laziness and just sheer indifference to things make me not shave as often as I really should.

As for other people, some guys look good with it. 

i like beards, and have one, but it can get in the way if you let it too long(gandalf style) so i keep it on the short side lately, like a captain's beard if that makes any sense
this length more or lessbearded-skipper.jpg

I like a man with good clean shave, but there are a lot of men that look really nice with facial hair. Some are absolutely made for it. Like so many things, it depends on the individual. But in any case I do prefer it be neatly trimmed and groomed. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

I have a massive case of neckbeard, my facial hair is slow when it comes to growing in so I have some hair along my jawline but most of it is on my neck >:(…  I don't have the heart to shave it though since I don't want people calling me ma'am again.