Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private White Room

Starshine

OOC Thread

Winterglade trotted around her house. It was a relatively small building, barely enough to house two ponies and more often that not it shrieked like it was about to be plucked clean from the ground when a storm came to pass by over the town. It was hardly the best house a mare can get, but Winterglade wouldn't complain. She lived alone for years and there was no sign that it would change in the near future. She trotted around her house once more, trying to look for something unusual. She could swear that something vibrated under the ground, waking her up from her nap earlier.

"Where are you little gophers...? I know there are some of you hiding down there, trying to uproot my house like you paid the rent," Winterglade said, her eyes looking down searching for any sign of the rodent pests.

The mare hadn't had any chance to react when something blunt hit her head from behind, knocking her out of consciousness.

"Urgh..." Winterglade stirred. Her body was aching all over, it almost felt like she had been lying still on a cold surface for hours. Her head hurts when she tried to recall for what had happened, the only thing she could recall was something about gopher. She tried to move her hooves, but they were still too stiff. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. Instead of the familiar brown and yellow of her house, all she could see was white. A feeling of dread started to fill her entire being.

"Where am I?"

;;RPCode

;;Character - Wintergladeasadaafafajasdabchasbhabsdfhabsgfafbabdfuasbdhasbduasbdahsbdjashbdashdbaushdba - Starshine - - %%this is a length test aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa%%

;;Character - Thunder Strings - ShyForever -
;;DefaultTitle - %%RP Player%%

Edited by Starshine

Thunder Strings turned around in a sudden jolt as he heard the voice of Winterglade. Of course, 'Where am I?' wasn't a sentence that he wanted to hear, but at least he had a mare to talk to.

"Hello? How did you get here? The last thing I remember was me getting hit with a blun--" Thunderstrings stopped and stared at Winterglade's eyes. "Oh, how rude of me. I didn't even introduce myself. I am Thunder Strings, and I have no idea where we are!"

• Brohoof 1

"Hello? How did you get here? The last thing I remember was me getting hit with a blun--"

When she heard the voice of a stallion, Winterglade quickly scampered to the exact opposite corner of the room from him, her tail nearly knocked down a white vase from its stand. She tried to look for any escape, but there was no door anywhere, only white metallic walls as far as her eyes could see. How could she get here? Why must everything be white? Her questions only managed to drive her further more to panic, her breathing start to quicken.

"Oh, how rude of me. I didn't even introduce myself. I am Thunder Strings, and I have no idea where we are!"

Winterglade paused in the middle of her panic attack. Maybe this stallion was not the bad pony? She sat down on her corner.

"I, uh..." She coughed. "Sorry about that. My name is, uh, Winterglade." She closed her eyes, trying to calm her poor nerves down. There was no need to panic when there was no door that could hide an attacker, or was it? She twitched. "Do you have any idea why we are...here?" she asked to the stallion.

OOC: hell yes! The character code is working just fine! \(°□°)/

"I, uh..." She coughed. "Sorry about that. My name is, uh, Winterglade. Do you have any idea why we are...here?"

"I'm sorry, but... uh... I don't even know where 'here' is. This place is just some white void, and I cannot seem to find an exit."

This was when Thunder Strings looked around the strange, white box of mystery, searching for a way out. He now knows that Winterglade also has no idea what is going on, so he can relax now that Thunder Strings knows she isn't evil. 

"So, um... Winterglade, is it? Oh, yes. Well, the question I have is why we are the only two here? I mean, if there is no way out, then how is there a way in?"

Thunder Strings started to panic. He was shaking; his hooves were making a constant tapping sound on the metallic-like surface beneath his hooves. 

"Why us?!"

"So, um... Winterglade, is it? Oh, yes. Well, the question I have is why we are the only two here? I mean, if there is no way out, then how is there a way in?"

Winterglade blinked. She looked around her, there was no door or anything that a pony can go through. She certainly once heard about trapdoor or maybe hidden pathway, but every walls around them seemed to be made of smooth, white material. Maybe...

Thunder Strings started to panic. He was shaking; his hooves were making a constant tapping sound on the metallic-like surface beneath his hooves. "Why us?!"

She gulped. "Calm down, there is no need to panic. I'm sure whoever is doing this would visit us soon, right?" She asked to the ceiling. She was still scared out of her mind, but she tried to hide it as best as she could. She once read a novel about abducted foals kept in a storeroom and the foalnapper stood guard right at the outside. She hoped that at least somepony could hear her from behind the wall.

Winterglade looked around. Aside from the vase she almost knocked over from her previous retreat, there was a low bed and a wooden drawer with a small lamp on it. There was a light source above them, but her eyes hurt when she tried to take a look at it. She trotted to the only non-white thing in this room; the drawer. She tried to open it, but it seemed to be locked. She looked back to Thunder String. "Hey... Before you got here, where were you? I was walking around my house, it's a bit south from the Cloudsdale."