Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Attempt at Roseluck

Undyne

So, I've been trying to dip into drawing right now. I have no colored pencils as of now (since I loaned them to a friend), and I'm having to do all of this by a simple pencil.

009hdiv.jpg

The things I already understand about her was the mouth being a bit too large, and her cutie mark, I messed up on the bud part. 

And that I drew too dark, so my erasings are extremely noticeable. I'm planning on doing more later on, but what do you guys think?

• Brohoof 4

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.

Edited by PonyLover123

Looks pretty good overall, although theres a few problems.

Of course like you pointed out the mouth is a bit big.

I think the hoofs could be a bit larger, I think their height it ok though, maybe a smidge to tall but I'm not really sure.

Her left and right eyes don't match in size totally.

But overall you did pretty good! Just giving critique! I think its better then the stuff I do :P.

I love the picture overall, but there are some difficulties.

1: Her left eye is smaller than the right one. Plus some lines looks kinda, well, I can't say it exactly, but it looks a little scribble. Not litteraly, I mean like the lines are a bit wavy instead of round or curved like in the show.

2: When you draw a pony's hooves, they are supposed to start out normal but get thicker at the end, same with hind legs. Although you didn't put that, I love it overall anyways. I love how you put the dent in her hind leg, it looks perfect. Also, you made her heine a little too high, so that kinda looks weird.

3: You made her cutie mark a little too small. The buds and mouth look fine, so I dont know what you're talking about.

4: The erasings are a problem, but you already pointed that out, so I must not judge that.

everything else looks beautiful, expecially her hair :) If I offended you, I'm sorry. I'm KINDA picky and rude sometimes, so if I did, I blame myself. I hope this helped! Keep up the good work!

I didn't draw this freehand. The picture I was modeling it after had her flank in the air, so I was trying not to put it up too high.

I understand the eye problem. Similar circles are not my best friends in the world. XD

I was afraid that I put the CM too big to begin with, so I had to shrink it a little.

But thanks for the help! And you too Zygen!